Sup Forums my wife is definitely cheating on me, and in fact probably has plans to leave me for another schmuck

Sup Forums my wife is definitely cheating on me, and in fact probably has plans to leave me for another schmuck.

What's the best REAL TIME spy software I can put on her iPhone without jailbreaking?

TeenSafe etc. only use iCloud backups which only happen infrequently.

I need realtime to catch that cheating whore so I don't have to pay alimony & child support.

>TL;DR What is best iPhone spy software NO JAILBREAK

BUMP

not sure if that is legal or going to help you get out of alimony by doing illegal shit broski

hire a private eye to follow her around when she would have the time to cheat, that's basically what heir job is

Private-eye sounds about right. Plus, look at this dapper bastard.

if she's cheating, as in spending many hours a week fucking another man... they will figure it out pretty fucking quick

Been working with divorce lawyers for a long while. Hire a PI. Don't do it yourself or you'll end up fucked. Most of the time, I see guys get some help from a sibling or friends, even bosses to pay for one and 99% of the time, they get their asses saved. Trust me, don't do this on your own. GET A P.I.

Also, I'm sorry to hear it. That shit sucks.

dont be a cuck OP, call her out on her shit and kick the dudes ass then burn her shit.

PI is crazy expensive. Like hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

I'm looking for GPS software real time that doesn't require jailbreak.

Dude I think it might be worth it.

is her gps on at all times?

Don't whine about 100s of dollars when a suboptimal divorce will cost you EVERYTHING you own because courts favour women.
Sucks your wife is a whore, but don't make her rich by being a cheapo faggot at the most crucial economic decision you'll make

Accutracking.com

Cheap, like $6 a month.works with any cellphone.

>Accutracking.com
this guy knows what's up

findmyiphone.com, fucking dingus.

You'd be better off just buying a tracker to throw in her car.. Anything on the iPhone is going to require a jailbreak or you having access to her phone for an overly extended period of time.. Plus the ones for cars you can just toss in the trunk or stick to the bottom of her frame.

Gps location will not prove infidelity. My wife's dad tried that with his second wife. He's currently paying alimony and she's living with the dude he suspected.

Negro. What they're trying to tell you is that this shut your trying to do will not help you.
It NEEDS to be done by a registered investigator to be admissible, otherwise you just look like dumb, jealous white trash.

No, but you find out where that bitch is and show up yo...

Seems like he was right though.

>private investigator =$1,000
>she wins in divorce =$100,000+

CHOOSE ONE

This. Your wannabe spy shit is going to get tossed out and may even work against you. Talk to your lawyer, do what they tell you and stfu otherwise.

Yeah but see my point here
You can be right, you can satisfy your own curiosity. But then you WILL BE BROKE AS FUCK AND SHE WILL TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY.
Hire a fucking PI or you lose /thread