Time to finish off this murderous monstrosity

Time to finish off this murderous monstrosity.

NATO has over 7 million mens and technological superiority as well as aerial and naval supremacy.

DESTROY RUSSIA.

But... why?

Why not destroy NATO instead?

No.

We balkanized them once.
We need to destroy the RSFR.

>But... why?
Yeah, why? They don't bother anyone important, so why?

what for

it's imploding due to low Russian birthrates and massive influx of Caucasian immigrants, mainly Chechens

why the hate for russia

russia's already destroyed , mario

it has been since the bolshevik revolution

Don't destroy me, pretty please!
I'll buy you some vodka.

Well it's about fucking time

>we

lol gypsy

You can't balkanize fucking Albania if your life depended on it

Yes please

Destroy Iran and China too.

Die for Israel like the pathetic cattle you are.

>Men
>Nato
Bitch please

no

Why bother, they will kill themselves.

US out of NATO

Was the boat ride nice, mohammed? We're good friends with Russia, despite the best efforts of our soon to be former President. Soon we'll be fighting side by side in the battle against radical islam. suck it

Pyccкиe нe люди. Baшa гибeль нeизбeжнa
Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

Why you're not on donbass churka?

Stop doing that shit, swarthy.

>mainly Chechens

There are less than 2 million Chechens on earth vs 100 million Russians.

weaklings

End this suffering...

you mean half russian chechens ;)

So delusional to think nato will defend its members united. If one bails out, everyone will, especially for baltics

yet they absolutely fucked russia in the ass and made them swallow a huge load in early 90s

It's not that simple.

Strong Russia equals more wars like in Ukraine or Gorgia. Perhaps rebuilding of Soviet Union and finally central european countries falling into russian sphere of influence.

Dead Russia equals 10-20 small and poor countries with animosities to each other (thx Stalin for your population policies!) having nuclear weapons, and China in move to "provide security" taking whole Siberia. It's low populated so it's possible.

Best choice is weak Russia on brink of death. Like a cancer patient kept alive by occasional chemo.

Sure, just right after a cappuccino and a friendly visit to a barber to style your hair, yes, Lucciano?

How fast can 1 million Chechen men impregnated 50 million Russian women?

With Yeltsin in power, i would refuse to fight too. Now with great leader Putin, even i would enlist in the Russian forces to fight for Russia.

In 5 days

B-but I don't want to fight the Third Rome, the craddle of Civilization, the Holiest Realm protected by the Archangel Michael and Orthodox Iesos Christos himself.

>Now with great leader Putin, even i would enlist in the Russian forces to fight for Russia.
What a delusional fuck.

Unpopular Opinion: Russia should be world Super power again.

I will fight for Russia regardless. If Turkey gets too cocky in Syria, you can count with me bratishka. I'm selling all my stocks and moving to Moscow.

ok fight if you want
let me leave such pleasure for you

>Chechen immigrants in Russia
wat

Is it time to divide polakks between krauts and russkies again??

This

Every russian in this thread: if you dislike the Russian Federation, start doing something! Start indigenous nationalistic demonstrations in the republics and oblasts, send letter bombs to Moscow and St. Petersburg!
If Kremlin falls, the federation is sure to crumble!

Even if you were foolish enough to think that whoever has Russian nuclear suitcase is not autistic enough to use it, Russians have unironically good anti-aircraft defenses. Invading them would not be as easy as you might imagine it.

To be fair, that never stopped it from attempting to ruin other countries.

You Don't destroy Russia

Russia destroys itself

yes nato please start ground war with Russia

>"friends"

If that's what you call someone who's pulling your strings like a puppet master then yes, great friends indeed.

Will Italy change sides? If yes, would nato get any significantly weaker?