Why aren't European teams 100% national? There's always one foreigner or more in their teams. At least...

Why aren't European teams 100% national? There's always one foreigner or more in their teams. At least, Southamerican teams are 100% national.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ_jlqtltMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that would be racist

What?? South America has yet to accept the wonders of diversity? You fucking racists.

Define what an Austrian national is according to you

Explain how Alaba, born and raised in Austria is a foreigner

Alaba was born in Austria

I'm assuming youre blind right?

>argentine
ofcourse an argentine would ask this

>hungary
>iceland
>romania
>croatia
>poland

and problably some others im too lazy to google

You're right Abddulah, that's why Europe is lost.

Ability to play the accordion? Damn, I guess the Austrian squad has 23 foreigners then

Those are teams I can watch

Atleast he was cheering on the public. Anyone he was born in austria, so who cares

>it's an argie makes 1/10 Sup Forumsbait thread episode

Fuck off

Which country should he play for then la?

Nationality is different from race or ethnic group, retards.

Alaba is clearly of Austrian nationality, he was born there and has lived there his entire life. The fact that he isn't ethnically Austrian is irrelevant.

If you want to claim that you should only play for the country of your ethnic origin, fine. It's a retarded claim to make, but you could.

Right now your argument is logically unsound.

>countries should only put on players that are in accord with the memes in my head
That's how retarded you are.

>ukraine
>russia
>slovakia
>spain
>italy
These are some of the others which have retained their identity

You don't seem to understand what the term "national" means. What you want is an interethincal tournament, which you can do if you want, but this simply isn't one.

Maybe I should have posted this on Sup Forums

Some african one

Wow i knew germans were cucked but i didnt know it was this bad

Because no sane white person moves to South America

Iceland?

To be fair, Alaba would not exist without Austria.

His dad is Nigerian, his mother a Pinoy and both met in Austria.
He's be a foreigner in Nigeria and Phillippines as well. Such is life for mutts

>This is the average Sup Forums brit

No thanks, I don't want Europe to become like US nigger land.

Correct post

Sup Forumstards are cancer

Italy have 1 nig and 1 arab.

Good one Carlos

Which one and why? If he wasn't born there, doesn't speak the language, and never even lived there, why should he play for a country he literally has no connection with other than being the son of a man born there?

Pinoy mother.
PUTANG INA MO

Poland has one french guy, no?

I'm getting real fucking tired of you Sup Forums faggots
alaba was born and raised in austria, therefore he is austrian

>doesn't have a connection with his heritage
>obviously a foreigner to any ethnic Austrian if any of them saw him on the streets and he wasn't famous

And yet, somehow, mass immigration and racial mixing is a good thing.

>At least, Southamerican teams are 100% national.

nonsense

all yall countries are just a mix of different nationalities/races

>therefore he is austrian
No

Would that make Czechs, Hungarians, Venetians, Lombardians and Croats Austrians as well since their ancestors were born and raised in Austria?

All this leftie scum on this thread

Reddit is what are you looking for m8s

Believe it or not, Alaba is the most Austrian guy ever.

Define Austrian

Your team's like half italian

2 years ago people would be afraid to call out Sup Forums bullshit.
Now they realise just like SJWs, Sup Forums is just forcing their brand of identity politics upon others! You don't want to be called a cuck now, won't you?

Resist! Call out identity politics, whether they are SJWs or Sup Forums! Say no to identity politics!

White

Keep crying cuckfriend, that still doesnt make alaba austrian.

>Italy
wew lad

You're retarded.
Lamo.

Wew lad, I never knew I was Austrian

Where should Alaba play?

>At least, Southamerican teams are 100% national.
So is essentially every Euro team.

meant for
tbf

>Alaba isn't Austrian
>What is he then? He was born and raised in Austria.

>W-WOW! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU'D SAY THAT! LIKE, I CAN'T EVEN YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A LEFTIE KEK WOW... REDDIT SURE IS KEKED WOW... THAT FLAG.. IS THAT GERMANY? LIKE I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU'D SAY THAT IT JUST TOTALLY CONFIRMS MY STEREOTYPES

You are not making any sort of reasonable argument there.

And now you're strawmanning

When didn't people shit on Sup Forumsacks and their retarded fgagotry? I'd think they'd be more afraid of calling SJWfags on their shit since they have media support

Dont feed them, they fuck off after the euros and we can go back to normal

exactly this

10 out of the starting XI yesterday were 100% italian m8

International football is about seeing who can create the best footballers, if a player was born and trained by his country then it doesn't matter. Having a black play is better than stealing another country's player, like Pepe, Rakitic, Costa etc.

you guys did, tho.

That was not the only thing, you retarded Zbigniev, but it's enough to exclude him. God damn, even Poles forgetting their heritage...

So if I define Lithuanian as retarded, I'm right on the $$$ aren't I?

Redditopia according to these retards

>their retarded faggotry
Unlike some we dont enjoy watching our countries and national teams become blacked.

Alaba is more austrian than Diego Costa or Marcos Senna is Spanish

certainty not on Austrian national team.

So a black dude out of a family living for like 2 or 3 generations in Europe can't play anywhere I guess.

>talking shit about based alaba
kys

this is now an alaba thread
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ_jlqtltMM

Hide and sage. /bintpol/ invasions during major tournaments are normal. Don't give them more attention than they deserve.

Sup Forums thinks they run this place. And for a time this was the case. It's only recent that I see people calling them out in the open.

why?

You are retarded if you think that white is the only factor...

>so if i define lithuanian as retarded, Im right on $$$ arent I?
Is this even an argument? Youre retarded lmao

Still waiting on the Sup Forums Racial Justice Warriors to bring forth a proper argument on why someone raised and born in Austria shouldn't play for the Austrian national team

>we

People don't give a fuck Nige you incredulous mong.

>b-but muh heritage
How are you different to SJWs again?

WHICH TEAM YOU CRETIN?

Whatever their constitution defines as Austrian, I suppose. If their people are happy with it, there's nothing for us to complain about. All I know is that if they had a black player in our national team, FIFA would ban our entire nation from playing football over the ensuing "racism".

Because hes not austrian? That didnt take a lot of thought now did it?

I asked you a question.
If you complain, give a solution. If you don't, piss off!

>Lithuania

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

He can play where he allowed for all I care, I just won't be supporting his team.

Am I Lithuanian then? I have quite a lot Lithuanian heritage (including 2 of my grandparents) and since ancestry is more important than place of birth and upbringing...

Keep in mind I've been to Lithuania once for less than a week, do not speak a word of Lithuanian and do not know any Lithuanian history that's not connected to Poland.

What is then?

Didn't know they allowed you fucks to post out of the loonybins

Why's he eligible to play for Austria then?

Hes not ethnically austrian. The austrian people and nation are ethnically austrian which alaba is not.

You mean ensuing racism of retarded commieblock bydlos.

What's the equivalent of 'wigger' for an asian mulatto with an austrian accent who wishes he was one of the real niggers from the USA?

He reminds me of Lewis "#blessed be upon him" Hamilton.

I don't owe you any solutions you retards, for all I are law permits him to play in national team, if it were up to me, he wouldn't be.

???

You are incredibly idiotic.

So why do you give a fuck then? Why do you bitch and moan about another country's NT? I haven't seen an >australian here bitch about Alaba being black

this really made me think

Everything points to him being Austrian moron. Except if you play the identity game which puts you in the same league as SJWs.

Then where would your laws permit him to play?

To be honest, politics should be kept as far away as possible from any sort of sport. It's ultimately the football association of the respective country who makes the choice and the people don't have any say on it whatsoever. They're ultimately in it to win it and if they can get a good player from a different ethnicity, they're going to do it. Since it's the right choice.

Problems might only arise when those ethnic minorities start trying to make the national team their own. I remember reading about French players being forced to eat halal meat or some shit, and that's disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Those are my people, yes. The majority of my country is fairly racist and if western Euros don't like it, too bad. They're not the voters.

Well, no Austrian is Austrian. They are Germans with a passport that says "Austria".

Thankfully it's not up to you then.
And thankfully you don't run shit.

Kind of, your are loser then let's say a Spaniard, it's not like it either or, there are grey areas, and identity layers. If you have some heritage, know language, traditions, religion, you are very assimilated, your children would be even more.

FUCKOFF ARGIE NAZI

YOU ARE NOT THE NATIVES OF ARGENTINA

>born and raise in Austria
>half Filipino
>should play for "some African country" you're too lazy to Google search (Nigeria)

>Those are my people, yes
So you're a bydlo, the equivalent of what we in Germany call "social leech", that's good to know, if you come over here we can offer you a job as a toilet cleaner, I feel bad for civilized Estonians living in the north,

This
>I've seen what immigrants have done to Europe....what can I do to help the situation
>maybe I should post a thread against a law-abiding Austrian raised man on the sports board of a laotian hand puppet forum
>that'll show em!

So, your point overall is, he shouldn't play for Austria, because he has brownish skin and you don't like if countries, that are predominantly white, have people in their team that look like that?