>Discuss
>Keep RP and ERP to minimum
>Post fitting, not over sexualized content
>Most important: Have fun!

>Tats claimed

Britfag Maki claimed

Yeah I will, might take a nap too.

Megumin claimed~

Show me on the doll where the Karen ohayou'd you.

I'm on lunch break and will be starting up a new survey here. What was the first anime you watched or remember watching and what do you/did you think of it?
>azumanga daioh, fucking loved it

Also how is everyone today?

Best type moon claimed, long hair edition.

Claimed.

I claimed your mom's fat, wet puss last night boi

>Fubuki claimed

Right here

Nice trips but you forgot your picture

I wonder...

I wonder if that Shinobufag will come back.

Would he recognize my insult? I even use it on Sup Forums sparingly.

Hmm.

Now that I think about it, there are no monogatari waifuists here. Are there?

Claimed

Best German CV Claimed
Guten Morgen Everyone !
How you doing ?

I love that picture

claimed
aside from obvious stuff like pokemon, the first anime that actually got me into being a weeb was squid girl

Luckiest kuudere claimed.

Pokemon, back when I was 7-8 years old.
Was pretty cool I guess.

Yeah, biggest issue is flexibility since there are (or were) occasionally mandatory classes outside the normal schedule, and of course the focus on group work required being able to stay a couple of hours with the group.
>Honestly, the image we have down here from you guys is "jobs, money and welfare for everyone"
That's honestly very close, what counts as lower class would probably be middle class in other countries.

Dragon Ball as a kid, first anime that I binge watched and made me want to watch more was Ergo Proxy.

Kyouko claimed.

Pokemon.
Not counting Pokemon, Gurren Lagann.

Guten Abend! Doing great, wanted to play some osu now, thanks for asking. What about you?

I'm at work...

I still need that pic

I'm going for a jog. See ya in a bit.

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Back in '97 I think I first watched it. I was like 10. Shit fucked me up.

trips with no pic checked
Guten Tag
im feeling pretty great
how are you?

Pokemon and I thought was the coolest shit ever. Mother still has a couple of vhs tapes with the first episodes.

>Trigun and DBZ

Back when [as] was a li'l fledgling. All I could think of was shipping VashxMeryl and Wolfwoodx...thefuckwashername...

Shit was cool.

Then Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star, followed by FLCL and then .hack//SIGN

DBZ of course was my Toonami introduction. And yeah, I tried the Kamehameha, fusion, and that thing Gohan shows Videl. Wanna fight about it? Tune in next week bitch.

Oh and forgot, special mention to me watching "Galaxy Express 999" when I was 8, that shit is not for kids.

Russia claimed.
Making a change from the usual Germany.

I looked it up, Aunt May looks hot. I like that, and I don't. I'm all about hot actresses everywhere, but Aunt May? Come on man, she is supposed to be like centuries old...

Ninja Hattori-kun, I was a kid when it was on TV, loved it, even though I hardly remember it. It was some sort of ninja Doraemon.
And yes, I saw it before Pokemon, Dragon Ball or even Shin Chan

>the focus on group work required being able to stay a couple of hours with the group.
Sounds boring. Really boring
>what counts as lower class would probably be middle class in other countries.
See why I want to move to the North?

Oh. Sorry! Go do your things!
> love you

bye

Some garbage spinning top thing. I enjoyed it because the protagonist's name translated to arabic was mine. Was the time I've ever seen someone in real life or cartoons with my name.

My mom showed me tapes of Mazinger Z when I was like 3-4, I absolutely hated it and that's why I hated mecha anime for a while. combined with the fact that she showed me fuckton of mecha stuff, apparently it was really popular in Italy when she was younger.

See you later, enjoy!

>forgot
Playing lol not got much downtime
>Maki

I still need to watch that one. I think I would like it, I've just never gotten around to actually watching it.

This too
>I'm bad at doing things

I could imagine that. I started off with lighthearted stuff and I was probably 15 at the time.

That was a cute show, don't think I ever actually finished it though

Who didn't do that shit? Was fun as a kid. Also damn, take me back. I loved .hack//SIGN when I saw it a long while ago. I think it was the second anime I watched, actually.

>VHS
I remember having some VHS episodes. One of them had The Great Pokemon Race, the one where Ash fucking DIES, that other episode with the Mankeys, and the one where they fought Koga.
It was always enjoyable.

>Making a change from the usual Germany.
Why the downgrade?

>Emi

Tohka Yatogami

Sanya Claimed

>My mom showed me tapes of Mazinger Z when I was like 3-4, I absolutely hated it and that's why I hated mecha anime for a while. combined with the fact that she showed me fuckton of mecha stuff, apparently it was really popular in Italy when she was younger.

Where oh where is my gay little user~

>cute boi

threads pretty fast
oh well

>best DaL girl claimed

I used to beg my mom to take me to the dollar store and get vhs of pokemon
I think the show never finished ;-; but the manga did at least :o

Gurren Lagann is a nice watch. I'd recommend it.

i claim tamaki ako

>You don't? But if you have such interest you certainly enjoyed it at some point or at least still enjoy getting in touch with some anons.
I'll get to this when I can. I must go for now.

>See why I want to move to the North?
Yeah, though personally I wouldn't mind some years out in the world. Funnily enough the other spanish from this thread was also thinking about moving up north.

Recently watched it again, I can't believe I forgot that /u/ wins. The purest form of love breaks down the electronic fence and FINDS A WAY.

>Subaru

Fukken topkek. Tsukasa sure won the lottery on that one, eh?

Its nice if you like philosophical stuff and not understanding details until you actually research about them, everywhere you look has symbolism.

I feel bad for you, mecha is so awesome. Here not a single mecha show was aired afaik.

Thanks, but there really isn't much to do.
>love you too

Right now im laughing
>Neo is so funny
You shoud join us
How about you ?

I would say fine
>Finaly got some free days
Gonna play some ds3
How about you ?

I claim Metallika.

Best husbando Aizen claimed

Best girl claimed!!
Whats good /waifu/?

I actually watched it again at basic training (that's a long story). It's a little dated but it was still a fun watch. I had forgotten what a little savage Sora was.

Yeah, I'm fine with some 2deep4me every once in a while.

It's okay, I almost never actually finish shows anyway. I don't know what it is.

I'll definitely put it on my watch list, thanks.

Heyo, nice trips entrance.

Yeah, I couldn't stand mecha for a long fucking time.
Now it's a bit better, I was thinking about watching Aldnoah Zero actually.

i tried to watch that series, but my sense of reality forced me to quit after one episode. I mean, it makes no sense whatsoever. It's like the creator was on drugs.

kek

we back what's up motherfuckers?

Ты что?
пожалуйста, убей себя

>I was thinking about watching Aldnoah Zero actually.
Just watch the first episode and drop it.

Playing some Uncharted, you~?

The further north you go, the better, that's how we think. Once you reach Scandinavia, life's beautiful.
You have no idea of how idolized the northern countries are, every time we have bad news, like "our education is oficcially crap" or "we have a lot of poor people", the news stations compare our statistics with yours.

I just don't want to get you in trouble...

I'm curious, who do you consider Hetalia's best husbandos?

I'm here, but I'll go to sleep soon

Really? Is it that bad?
Kek, I heard from some friends that they didn't like it, I was still curious tho.

>Aldnoah Zero
STOP STOP STOP
DON'T DO IT
It has the most absolute garbage plot """"twists"""" ever
music and fights are on point though
The main character is one of those unkillable fucks that apparently have every pro and no cons. Really don't bother with it. I'm saving you a lot of grief and time.

Aaaaaaaa no!
I wanna stay in touch...

You could always watch the new Gundam~

By fights i mean just the animation and visuals. What happens in the actual fights is predictable as fuck and boring.
The series ends with like one main character dying. It's horrible.
>Karen

Tsugumi claim, fuck everyone else

I love being mind blown once in a while.

>Aldnoah.Zero
It looks interesting but im fairly newfag to anime and tbh never heard about it before.

I also wanna stay in touch with your lips

First episode is pretty good and the soundtrack is great, but the writing is hilariously bad.
>Sample
YOU HAD ONE JOB

see here desuSpare yourself the pain homu

Heyo nice legs girl.
Whats going on?
>also watch EVA its fantastic. best mecha anime
booty
Jesus Christ strike witches
That is such a badass Tomoko picture. Whats up Tomo?

>oficcially
welp

>Emi

England, Germany, Russia, and France.
Personally, I think the best husbando in Hetalia is Russia. Or Germany. I can't decide.

Claimed

forgot pic

B-But.. How will we do that..?

We're pretty far from perfect, but I do like the general culture here compared to most other places.

Aight, I will take your word. I have tons of shows in my to watch list so worry not.

just in between LoL games atm, my boys are making their dinners right now.
Is it the new Uncharted? How is it? Never had playstations so have never played them

best nisekoi girl, GOAT taste

Watching some documentary on the Fukushima nuclear meltdown.
Be back later.

Damn, sounds bad. I guess I'll watch few of the first episodes just to see how much I hate it.

The soundtrack is really great atleast.

Heyo nice legs girl.
Whats going on?
Not much, just chilling and listening to music, what about you qt?

>>also watch EVA its fantastic. best mecha anime
Yeah I still need to watch Evangelion, that's on my backlog but I'll watch it for sure.

Yuuki claimed.

Just dream about it, user

Ever heard of Gintama?

;^;

pokemon, i thought it was pretty godd
haven't watched it in years
not much really just being lazy and not doing anything
>that pic

>tfw I love sci-fi but hate mecha
damn you Japan

Shaymin is a good cuddlefu. Would snuggle.

The blond protagonists... Interesting, thanks.
>Politics apart, I'd take Germany over Russia

Yup, I wish your languages weren't so strange. They are so different from any Latin-based language it would take me years to learn any of them. Shame.