cum inside of? only 1

and it was great

ive probably cum inside a vagina about 1000 times. im in my 20s

1 I am sure of, maybe 2
>hopefully not though

>a vagina
so 1? that's all right i guess

its not about how often, its about the amount of the different vaginas

slept with 15 probably came in 8-9 of them.

At least 40 different women...as for how many times...shit, I couldn't even guess...Maybe that is why I have 5 kids

9 or 10, I dont remember anymore. 3 assholes, 3 faces.

Don't worry get checked at the doctor for stds
No kids
> I know of
> they love it

I've came in as many vaginas as I've seen vaginas...

So none.

always made my gfs go on the pill so I could blast inside of them.

I would have to say about 14 or 15 or so (mid 30's oldfag here)

2 vags in total. im 24.

30+ (I'm sure its 35 to be exact).

60% were dirt/slags 20% nice and 20% 9or10/10

wizard?

Let's see here... 6 out of 9 I guess.

Another three years and yes.

Not that important to me tbh.

Been with over 50 women. Most of them with condoms, busting inside while wearing. Gfs that I have busted up in raw would say over 10. Mid 30 tard here

4 out of 9

32 m

Counted yesterday, got up to 87, but I'm sure I'm missing some. Pic is some random girl I creampied

Nigger detected

asians are easy though. I only count them as 3/5ths people

3 as well

Are you me?
I've banged only 5 girls somehow, massive dryspell when I traveled for work and only went to desolate shitholes, but have only nut in two of them. Current gf I do all the time
First time I did was when I hooked up with my ex after being apart one year, told me she was on pill so I busted inside, knocked her up, and then made her abort it. Shit was cash

Are they? Never managed to pull anything but white chicks.

>I'm also white

9, Yes 9 and i think it ends with the current, it was fun.
Yes raw n bust. n kids

she looks exactly like my best friends sister...
fap time

About 16

Haha funny! They're by far easiest, but my fav to cum inside

most sluts in sweden are on pills and cuz im not a nigger few ask to use condoms.

Like 20 i guess.

1. But I've cummed in her thousands of times. Fucked her ass, fucked her mouth... Shit is goooood.

3 vaginas. Plus once in my sisters throat

4, but the last one is now twice to three times a week....

2, standard.

2. One Mexican and one Filipina

17, no babies yet

pic related, only hairy one I've cum in

2 hookers

0 and going strong

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>Enjoy!

5 different vaginas, 2 assholes, 4 faces

In: 2, haven't done it in a while, too risky
Out: 6

Stopped counting at 50, couchsurfing mang

1. Most of the time I pull out since you can't trust these girls when they say they're on birth control, but this chick was already pregnant.

Top nigger

Not. One.

all of them

0, i havent even touched one

0 but a mouth a few times

3, I don't cum easily sadly

How does it go with CS? Do you host and invite them drinks?

Two...not worth it if she's crazy.

0 and I'm 23. I'm too afraid to kill myself and I have severe social anxiety so I'm a permaNEET leeching off my mom.

She's afraid I'll end up committing suicide but sometimes I feel so detached from her and my family that I think "why do you even care anymore?"

Who is that girl?

7 vags, 33y/o

pretty much, I live in Paris, get about 2-3 requests per day but I just keep the polish/russian ones

you can tell by her musculature that she'd have The tightest cunt.

I need to know who this is for a good fap

Get out of your bed and go to the gym, that won't fix anxiety but at least will keep you busy

I count 7 but it might be 8

All these STDs

1 and maybe another one

I had sex with the same girl 3 times being drunk every time

I don't think I came in her tho

It's Miss Alice you faggot.

It took some time to learn the art of pulling out, so if nutting inside them in a condom counts then probably 13 different girls. If only bare back counts, just my latest ex cause she was on birth control.

Genius, must be easy living in a city full of tourists

will still be 0 when i die

without condom maybe 4 or 5
With a condom maybe 20 or so.

2 Vag / 2 Ass : Same girls. Feels so good, but not worth the risk, I got lucky that neither of them got preggos

about 13 at the most, some of them underage when I was 20. Came inside a 14 y.o multiple times and had anal with a 13 y.o when she was scared of losing her virginity.

I'm now in a 1 year relationship with a chubby and I swear she's tighter than the virgin. I wait 2-3 weeks between sex because in late 20s low sex drive and it keeps it tight as fuck.

6 one of which being this one

plus one baby scare that almost had me in the army

10 times in glorious boipussy

Mods

mods

She was 18 dumbass

28 total, could have been more but I've been with my girl for 2 years.

mods

Idk nigga that looks like underage pussy to me, trust me I've been in too many to know

1, I would almost like to say unfortunately. I'm still with her and we have a good time, she's really lovely.

The problem is I was so insecure before my girlfriend, I was SO surprised a girl like her took interest in me, because I always felt like the ugliest guy. I have now realized that I'm far from that. If I hadn't been so insecure with myself I could've banged so many girls before my girlfriend, I chatted with so many girls from my school and I thought they just liked talking to me, and I also refused to meet them outside of school because I was scared.

Damn, what I've missed out. But it turned out good anyway. Please hope for me that my girlfriend won't ever cheat so that I have to assault her/ruin her life.

Sauce pls.
7. W/o condom. Had a relationship of at least 1 year with all of them. Had a 5yr relationship with my ex. Currently in a 2yr relationship with my 19yo gf. I suck at picking up girls but i am good at slowly luring regular 6.5/10's in really good relationships. I love my gf. She lets me do whatever i want, we cook and clean together.
Pic unrelated.

22 so far.

>relationship with a chubby
>in late 20s low sex drive

Must suck being obese and having erectile disfunction

Bareback? 5 or so. In a rubber? around 16 more pull out and cum on? around 4 more

I've fucked 6 bitches raw dog about 100 times. 28. No kids yet. BC works if a bitch gets pregnant on BC she was skipping days or trying to trap you.

She's 4'10 and look closer she was a used up slut by 18 already

A vagina's tightness is not going to change because of sex. Are you stupid or just retarded?

The number of vaginas you fucking moron

with no condom? 6

Including with condoms, four, plus one ass. I prefer men though. Ive sucked 7 or 8 dicks.

Who is this girl?

I dunno? About 20odds, i average about 2 a year . I'm a fussy 32yr old