To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow

To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow,

You allowed thousands of Wildlings to pass the Wall. You have betrayed your own kind. You have betrayed the North. Winterfell is mine, bastard. Come and see.

Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf's skin is on my floor. Come and see.

I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your Wildling lovers. Keep her from me, and I will ride north and slaughter every Wildling man, woman, and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see.

Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North

Come and see this dick Lord Ramsey.

Jon Snow, Former Lord Commander of the Nights Watch

he must have forgotten that he's a bastard himself

Bastard Bowl 2016

Ramsay = typical Sup Forumstard

That's why he's my favourite

I'd say he was atypical. Unlike the majority of Sup Forums, when he says he's going to fillet someone, he pulls through and does it while creaming himself.

Vikings is better.

True, most OPs are faggots. But he's like that one good OP that actually delivers, which is why I want him to deliver my babies.

Fuck off HBO stealth marketer. We know it's you because the only GoT threads are during working hours. We know that you're trying to build buzz for your shitty show now that people have stopped watching because you're cracking down on pirates.

>because you're cracking down on pirates.

primewire.unblocked.pw

are they tho?

Little Finger is marching to fuck him.
Jon and the Wildlings are marching to fuck him.
Most the north want to march on him and fuck him.
He burned bridges with the Freys. His father burned bridges with the Lannisters.

He's totally fucked.

>trying to build buzz for your shitty show now that people have stopped watching

Yeah okay.

He can't die. He makes GoT edgy. GoT wouldn't be GoT without being edgy

Besides, Jon already died once. He will likely die again.

tru john will die a hero deie tho this timezz.

the first toreent i found on TPB lsat night of the episode, i dld it and opw nti th VLC it was all fucked up 64x64 res. i open with WMP and it says "u don thave authorization to have this stream plz go to HBO website blah blkah"

shit was a trap like commander ackbar

I know he does, but there is no conceivable way for him to win. The new Greyjoy figure (whether he's Victarian or Euron) may be the new edgy replacer.

Also I assume once the Grey Sparrow is dealt with, the Lannisters will resume their position of prime time bad guy.

I got a letter from my isp, so it might be true.

Browsec for chrome.

Or just use a VPN you dumb faggot.

I don't use either since I'm too lazy though lol. You in the UK?

He's naturalized and made legit, though.

He'll die eventually. But that's what makes GoT unique; they kill every awesome fucking character and then make some other random dick awesome.

You guys should just pay for it. You shouldn't pirate it. HBO works hard to bring you quality entertainment. Why do you think you should be able to steal it?

Fuck off HBO. We know what you're up to. GTFO Sup Forums

I use the ip list blocker, so I guess there are its that aren't being blocked but should be.

I want my reek back

Rickon will probably become reekon

the european version of the episode was so much better. less sensored than the cuck american version that cuz shit out cuz of whiny SJWs

What did they censor?

will we finally see Sansa naked?

>typical Sup Forumstard
except he is not a kissless virgin

kek

"No"

GoT is becoming a feminist cesspool.

Also winter will never come.

Global warming is real