S/kunk and other s/fur

s/kunk and other s/fur

i like this

Reporting in!

They use vaginal detectors. Little bulbs that get inserted and can sense changes in moisture, temperature, pressure, etc.

The guys get heart rate and expansion. If blood flow increases in a measurable way at the sight of something their is a chance it arouses that person. This is easier to quantify with more bloodflow to the penis.

neo-lithic era? So, new age stone era? Archaeologist here, you are pulling shit out of your ass.

Bestiality was likely more common prior to Christianity, not without its own stigma, but less punished. However to reference neo-lithic and pan shows a distinct ignorance given that neo-lithic precedes the bronze age meaning that at that time we MAY have had earth mother statues and ritual knapped blades and naught else. (Maybe some paintings, but show me a cave painting of a man fucking a horse and I'll post my real name. pfft)

>684654761
They will wink their vaginas at you if they want it. They flex their labia majora outward. If you touch a mares vagina after being asked, you will not be kicked in the torso hard enough to kill you. Equines are remarkably intelligent in a social context. They recognize and exhibit empathy and sympathy. They percieve mechanics and resultative action. Cause and effect are determinative to them.

I might have my terminology wrong,
What's the time period called i'm referring to?
I've seen photo's of statues of bestial....

Are you able to deter a time period when i send a pic?

this for instance.

Here's another.

You would be thinking iron age if it was within the purview of the greeks. neo-lithic we have no documents and very, very sparse cultural finds for the time frame. (it also encompassed some 6-7k years depending on who you ask)

Greeks also had their gods fucking people as animals, or fucking animals. Or sacrificing people by fucking them with animals. It was a thing. The greeks probably had the hedonistic thing down pretty pat, given their gods were supposed to be flawed and somewhat human esque in design.

More relatable apparently. Now that is not to say that bestiality was that common, as reliable records on the bedroom habits of folks is hard to come by, but it does imply it was much more common than later generations..

Webms?

As far as I can tell, equines, primates, elephantidae and cetations and are the only nonhuman animals intelligent enough to consent to sexual activity. Elephants and apes are too icky IMO though.

Thx for setting me straight, and thx for you knowledge user.

Do you have other information on the matter?

Lets see, google reverse search shows this as a hindu temple decoration while the satyr (pan?) fucking a goat may have been a depiction of mythology.

Ultimately I agree, it was more common. I guess I just got set off at the silly neo-lithic thing. sorry about that.

Other than that the ancient learned folks of the old world? Dirtiest motherfuckers you can imagine. Mesopotamian priest letters back and forth tell a tale about fucking goats, and insulting one another in the grossest ways.

Its amazing. The old ways were not all strict tradition. Life also hasn't changed all that much. People are gonna be jerk asses no matter what.

Thread dead?

Depends on your definition of consent I guess.

nah though I have to go soon.

Funny thing is Im not even jerking off. I just wanted to post some of my collection.

Np user, but I think it wasn't common in als civ's. Have anything other than this.

And srsly love your view on humanity.

also, do you have any fun facts on pictish culture?

*on this

Asking for it while being aware of the social and physiological consequences. Despite not being aware no offspring will be produced, willing to bear said hypothetical offspring. These families perform sexual actions to reinforce social bonds, regardless of biological compatibility. It is species specific and some are less intelligent (thus less able to exhibit informed consent) than others.

Neither am I. Just adding to the collection.

sadly no. my focus is near eastern and I learned a fair bit about greek/roman through my education.

As I understand the difficulty with the picts is that they didn't have much of a written tradition other than carvings of designs. Then they all died.

Makes them very mysterious and very interesting to study. Or try to anyway.

gotta go!

I don't jerk it in these threads. It's intellectual futurist fantasy to me. Needless to say if a parahuman leapt onto me naked and dripping I'd fuck them until I had an anneurism.

I thought Scottish descended from the pict folk?
I now have this feeling everything i know is wrong...
My confusion is maxed out i think...

Ay boys

Saw we were talking about actual beast sex?

Nah just sexy beasts

Post a goddamned picture Sup Forums cmon. Jeez.

Sure we are.
It's a great topic, please contribute.

I need a wall with this

Freedom/10

Oi.

Well. It's extremely grey area and is very subjective depending on certain qualities of both parties.

Only the most intelligent of animals can actually consent.

So.... You can't fuck a retard?

What if a retard fuck another retard?

Is that a "Technical double rape"?

Srsly confused on this matter.

I'm starting to be unsure of my own existence right now....

Maybe i'm just someone's hallucination...

I think the issue of consent is odd...
It's true that most can't communicate 'yes', but they are very capable of indicating that they do not want to do a thing.

There are hundreds of other situations and activities where people have no problem communicating with animals or acknowledging that they know or understand the animals feelings, interests or intent.

We know when they are happy, sad, mad, playful, aggressive,and any number of other things.

Why is it sex so different?

because people think sex with non human animals is very very wrong

But it's not.

wtf

Because of the stigma that is tied to sex?

That sex is supposed to be "something special"?

Correct me if i'm wrong.

It's also extremely hypocritical that we have no interest in their consent for anything else.
Breeding them to each other, making them work for us, killing them so we can eat them...

If they could talk and give consent I think not many would want to be eaten.

actually if you know eg a mare and she trusts you well enough, she will signal you very clearly what she would enjoy. if you've ever been squeezed into the corner of a stall by a horny mare's rear you know what I mean

Oh, fuck off with the stupid vegan shit. Animals were meant to be eaten, and you're legitimately retarded if you think otherwise.

Yes I know all too well.
I'm one of the biggest animal fuckers on here.
Been doing it for.... 27 years I think.

It's complicated. Retards are usually considered children legally whereas animals are considered property. I'd rather fuck a smart horse than a stupid human.

they are sisters

trips have spoken.

just because you think its not wrong doesnt mean other people will change their minds user

I think that was more about how when it comes to sex the hypothetical possiblity that the animal might not consent if it was of human intelligence is raised to greatest meaning, while for everything else, only the most cruel of treatments are spared, if any.

Meaning is implied, not inherent. Animals are evolutinarily designed to eat other animals. No animal has evolved to be eaten. Think before you type, fool.

kek

Been a while since I've seen a new stronk dragoness pic!

Who thinks to themselves "Today, I am going to draw a furry female conjoined twin!"

We are all a part of the universal set of everything, which could be called God.

So fucking a chimp or a dolphin is acceptable, because they can consent.

Hail wodan!

off by one

a lot of people, but i will spare you

I'm not being vegan dash.
I was stating an example of how ridiculous the whole consent bull shit is.
I eat animals all the time.

Probably someone deeply in need of a special snowflake character that is not a purple fox or something like that.

As a farmer, I am enjoying this.

Yes. They can Comprehend the consequences of their actions. A retarded human cannot.

I don't even know how many animals I've either raised, killed, eaten, or fucked in my life.

In that order?