Anyone else been /abused/ when younger? i used to get molested by my two older step sisters

anyone else been /abused/ when younger? i used to get molested by my two older step sisters

Lucky. Were they hot?

and thats bad because.....?

it fucked up my relationship with them and my family

i used to wake up to my lttle brothe3r sucking me off in the mornings till he left... i dident even ask him to he just did it ...

Niceeeeeeeeeee

Faggggggggg

Ah what did they do little guy?

HAHAHAHA

Yeah, what'd they do to you?

i was raped a few times when i was 2-4

also beat, locked in closets, thrown against walls,etc.

Damn i'm sorry bro. Also checked

Who did that to you?

I browse a website where post number is as serious as rape.

step father

mommy

Mother never realized or never intervened?
Sorry to hear that mate,did she suffer from a mental disease or was she just a bitch?

mother didn't care, she was always drunk

>lil badd ass kidd
Pretty sure my babysitter would suck my lil wiener

When I was around 4 or 5 my aunt took me in a bathroom and stuck her tit in my mouth, she had huge tits. Wasn't sure how to feel about and don't really care about it now. Never told anyone IRL.

Sounds unpleasant to say the least,did you at least grow up normal user?

checked.

fuck are you talking about? gets are way more important than rape on Sup Forums

also checked

not at all

hard to grow up normal with ptsd

not at all

hard to grow up normal with ptsd

forgot to tag, shit

This thread lacks kink

Reasonable

You male or female? Also I'll bet everyone would get riled up and insane if your molesters were male

Never been molested but i molested 3 of my sisters

while they were sleeping, i was in schizo episode

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact..

The stories and information posted here are not artistic works of fiction or falsehood.
Only a fool wouldn't take anything posted here as fact.

Typical Sup Forums.

sounds awesome

If it was an old dude, you'd be pissed.

Here is my story i greentexted a few days ago

Elaborate, why did she do it? What did you think about it? Did she do anything else?

Pretty hot.

Also green text pls

My big brother used to beat me, until I grew stronger then him, to the point where I used to beat him up, and a pedo almost molested me twice in public.
Also my mother used to beat me until I was 10, but I think thats normal.

Parents divorced when I was 4-5, cause dad was cheating
Dad got custody cause ma was a coke head
>became neglected
> barely fed
>older sisters kinda molested me
Ma finally got custody when I was 7
Shit was still bad
>became mentally and physically abused for the rest of my life until I was 18
>even chased with butcher knives
>awkward situation before I left when she tried having drunken sex with me
>joined the military
>feeling good being away from mother
>ma takes out a loan out in my name
>have bad credit
>she even stole my car and sold it

I don't talk to any of my family members

What about the other time(s), user?

This

wow

Stil have to pre type it

This is a message to all newfags and cancer currently killing Sup Forums: What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is motherfucking Sup Forums, bitch. WE call the shots. WE ALWAYS get shotgun. WE don't give a fuck who you are, because WE are infinitely more important than you. WE are always first in line. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established cliques, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of elitism, exploitation, and lulz. This isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME. WE pioneered class. WE made 'cool' cool. And you? What have you done? Jerked off in the shower? WE INVENTED JERKING OFF IN THE SHOWER, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you don't. You just do NOT. But you really think you can compete with Sup Forums? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by us. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then fuck you in the VAGINA we just made for you. SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This site isn't a game, it isn't a place to 'chill' with your fags, and it isn't some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO

fuck, that's awful. Have any chances of giving the debt back to mother, you didn't really took that loan. That would fuck her up.

And people wonder why I have trust issues
Just can't tell anybody because of said trust issues
I don't need people going around spouting my life and all that

attaching pic to post

Man, I want to help, but my english is not that well (weren't practicing) and I don't know if I will be able to answer coherently.

It's been dealt with
When I was talking to the lawyer about the loan and the car, it was like a shark when he smells blood in the water or when he takes a bite into something
I swear you could've seen his eyes roll back as another set of eyelids protected his eyes
He didn't show any mercy in the court room

it's payback time, get them drunk and fuck them
also post pics/videos here.

the people saying thats not a bad thing/that you are lucky are the exact reason why its hard for men that were molested by women to come out and tell everyone

Wow, that must've been a helluva show!

I hope you have or you will have great life!

>implying sjw
at least you wouldnt die a virgin, faggot

Just kill her. It's easy.

Probably deserve it too you little fagget

Newfag detected

try to think that the worst part of your life has gone and that can only get better now, what does not kill you makes you more strong you you know ?, I recommend you to look for a psychologist if the trauma is disrupting your life and your happiness, there is no shame in that, you went through a lot of things.

My dad used to hit me when he get drunk (everyday seriously)
Also he is squizofrenic (sorry for my English)

Late night sneaky uncle when I was ten. Caused anger issues as a teen and into my twenties. At least thats what I put it down to. Over time it just became a thing that happened. No big deal no PTSD. No triggers or any other tumbler shit. Got over it I finally grew up I suppose