ITT: Unpopular Opinions

ITT: Unpopular Opinions

I''ll start

I really don't like people who are atheist and can't keep that for themselves

The Rolling Stones are far better than the Beatles.

I'm not talking about influence, just how good of bands they are. It's like comparing U2 to the Backstreet Boys.

>"Unpopular"

That's not unpopular.
Everyone who's not a massive autist or a fedora thinks like you, actually.

Summer is the best time to browse Sup Forums because you see newfags calling each other newfags

Game of Thrones is a dumb show that's not creative or well acted. Peter Dinklage's English accent is cringeworthy.

Yes this. Only the dialogues are sometimes OK, but still bad acting.

I think males should be sterilized till there 25 and then evaluated to get unsterilized.

Wasted trips

i think serial felony offenders (more than three convictions stemming from separate incidents) should be executed.

this is actually controversial because although many people say it, they really don't believe it

The heliocentric universe is a lie. The earth is flat. The living God is legit. The synagogue of Satan runs the the NWO of government, political and religious institutions. The petro dollar is collapsing. Micronutrients are superior to micronutrients. Veganism and an active lifestyle are ideal. Mass production food industry, dairy.and meat industry are all bullshit. Cannabis and hemp are superior. The pharmaceutical industry is evil. Nothing I have an opinion of matters because it's going to be destroyed in the apocalypse anyway. This matrix of Luciferianism will be defeated. Every knee will bow and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord of all.

theyre not in england why would he need to fake an english accent? is this one of those retarded shows where every actor adopts their own version of a fake UK accent? what a total bore

that would solve a lot of problems. i agree with this.

Too many people think Atheism = anti/former Christian.

There is a difference between believing we are just physical creatures in an ecosystem, and spending every waking second trying wake up the Jesus-sheeple. So many Atheists are bigger missionaries for their non-belief than Theists are for their doctrine. It's a mad, mad world out there.

All man should like pennis

Is it any better than the annoying fucks who can't shut up about their religion? Why can't we all just agree that anyone who can't keep their fucking religion, or lack thereof, to themselves is a massive cringtard? Whether you're atheist or religious, please just shut the fuck up. No one gives a shit in the end.

Jet fuel melts steel beams

>The Rolling Stones are far better than the Beatles.

how is this unpopular?

As an athiest, I resent that comment.

I'll go

I really don't like people who are religious and can't keep that for themselves

Oh shiee full retard

i hate misogynist neckbeards. that should be unpopular here right?

Tell me about your atheistism

>Is it any better than the annoying fucks who can't shut up about their religion?

Honestly, I think those people are a rare minority these times. From a philosophical view, it might have to do with the current disease of people thinking they know it all and are modern saints while they argue on quicksand logics like utilitarianism.

utilitarianism is a very basic, parsimonious principle. developing a utilitarian ethics is subject to the same pitfalls as all other starting points. so your statement is disingenuous.

I really don't like religious fags. I wish they would keep that shit to themselves.
Instead of trying to impose their beliefs into everyone else.

Regardless of whichever made up book of stories you happen to subscribe to, they're all cancer!