Okay faggots, new game

Okay faggots, new game.

Go to Chevrolet's Live Chat on the "Shopping for a new vehicle" section and ask for the most autistic vehicle they have.

Post results.

Bummp

/thread

You're all faggots. This is fun and nobody wants to do it.

Ill do itb b

Fucking go then

Gimmee the biggest truck ya got.....not that im compensating or anything.

Could be a possibility too.

The thing is that when they get it's a joke they start threatening to call the "authorities" unless there's a lot of people doing it.

Fucking kek.

Post reaction.

>implying I want to be sued

Top kek

Also bump

bump

>op is a fag ford owner

This thread is going to be glorious.

>kikeholder

>Something to store my keks in

Goodbye sides

Post your screenshots, faggots.

This is amazing

Moarrrrr

Thread = kill?

>autismobile

bump for keks

Pls no

He isn't typing...

Bumpppp

Not on my watch.

Kek!

I'm having fun

I don't get it...

Oh god let more people see this thread please.

This is gold

are they robot?

kek

Real people my friend.

Looks like it actually

Everyone is a robot but you.

How do I get to the live chat? I cant find "Shopping for a new vehicle"

Friends, have you seen my sides? I just lost them.

thats because youre a complete retard
Joseph Fritzl was a austrian pedophile who locked his own daughter into his cellar for 24 years , proceeded to have 7 children with her and keep 3 of thoose locked up as well

bump, this is glorious

Maybe Reddit is more your speed.

God bless your soul I can't breathe.

1/2

2/2

Samefag.

Trying again. They know...

Huh?

This is a message to all newfags and cancer currently killing Sup Forums: What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is motherfucking Sup Forums, bitch. WE call the shots. WE ALWAYS get shotgun. WE don't give a fuck who you are, because WE are infinitely more important than you. WE are always first in line. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established cliques, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of elitism, exploitation, and lulz. This isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME. WE pioneered class. WE made 'cool' cool. And you? What have you done? Jerked off in the shower? WE INVENTED JERKING OFF IN THE SHOWER, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you don't. You just do NOT. But you really think you can compete with Sup Forums? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by us. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then fuck you in the VAGINA we just made for you. SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This site isn't a game, it isn't a place to 'chill' with your fags, and it isn't some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO

Ok

I've never laughed so much in my life

Kill yourself

So original, faggot.

They fucking disconnected before anyone said anything.

ftfm

Should I kill myself?

>Being so smart

What are other websites with live support? Let's start listing and just have some general fun times.

Most Auto manufacturers.

I know BMW does in the UK

They must be thinking about quitting already.

They definitely are real people.

xbox live support

>looking for battletoads

Let's find cell phone companies and make up some bullshit like we're getting calls from beyond the grave.

underrated post

kek

I'm sure a good one would be a cable company, or maybe a foreign country, like g2a

Bumping, this thread has potential for unlimited keks

Fuck off, let's stick to Chevrolet until they're tired of us and THEN we move to another target.

>He died of eternal keking

Just like you had so much potential to achieve anything.
But, oh well, you know how it went

Gotta keep that brand loyalty going

had more screenshots, computer fucked up

I tried Sup Forums

I work for a Chevy dealership. Can confirm the first several responses you get are bots if not all of them. You have to narrow down your results before it connects you to someone. You're just having a conversation with yourself for now though.

Kek

Seems like these kids actually NEED an autistic car since they can't tell when they're all getting the same canned responses... Retarded thread/10

>"autismobile"
Kek.

kek

bigger kek

>sued
>v&
nice, I hope you are behind 7 proxies

DO NOT FEAR THE SUPERVISOR THING, IT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME WE DID THIS A FEW MONTHS BACK AND NOBODY GOT CAUGHT.

As long as there are enough people pranking them though...

What would they charge him with?

kek

cought doing what?
its not illegal to chat with people

Thousand keks

Guess she's having a hard day at work

Im dying, that was great user.

FUCKING KEK