How smart is Sup Forums?

How smart is Sup Forums?

Without looking anything up, explain how lightning works.

well that's one way of making someone do your homework.

lectricity all up in air and stuff and It gets so much that it go poof all over and so much energy that be like go fast and make loud noise cuz sound barrier from so much fast from power and sound.

Lightning is a solder from FF13, right?

It's a discharge of voltage in the clouds, or, sometimes anyway, between a cloud and ground.

electrical discharge in atmosphere

By using a different spectrum palette you can make a picture appear to be brighter thus lightening it.

I wonder if lightning hot enough and precisioned could melt solder on a circuit board

Something about hot and cold weather creating thermal discharge. Do I win?

static electricity builds up in the clouds due to their movement against each other, needs a path to the ground and ionizes particles on the way down once enough charge difference builds up and it finds a path.

Dem nasty ass clouds be banging one and other and BOOM STATIC ELECTRICITY MODAFUKA

>clouds rub together, makes electricity until its ready to blow
>discharges into the ground

Sprouting bullshit via verbal means creates static bullshitelectricty - eventually, the clouds picks up on bullshit and passes it on to God, who goes mental and zaps you.

Pretty easy stuff. Thank you Sunday school!

niggers shit lightning gg op

this is now a sexy reaction thread

it would melt the entire board

my sides

Zeus is getting real tired of the Jesus God, and every so often him and his boys jump Jesus God and make him eat dirt. The rain is his tears and the thunder is the sound of agony he makes as he is humiliated and force to consume dirt.

Easy OP, lightning works because of magnets. 1st grade shit.

The God Hephaestus produces the bolts of lightning that Zeus, father of all the Gods, throws in his forge. When a mortal displeases Zeus (e.g. by being a massive faggot like OP) he throws one of the bolts, causing lightning. Pretty simple really.

Thor

When Zeus gets really pissed he hurls thunderbolts to earth from the top of Mt. Olympus.

So basically it is your fault, OP.

God done it.

This

Lightning is the process by which a charge imbalance between two bodies is equalized through a non conductive medium. I guess. Anything else and you would need to be more specific in your question.