How unattractive am i Sup Forums obviously im a bigger guy and i've never had luck with any girls

How unattractive am i Sup Forums obviously im a bigger guy and i've never had luck with any girls

You're fucked

Your hair is not my favorite, but overall, not bad.

haha thanks also this is before i made the hair mistake maybe like a year ago

i'm a girl, i'd fuck you

Not bad looking, but your hair and your Carl the Cuck glasses are sending out the signal 'beta at best, most likely a pickle muncher' to women. Go dark with hair, dark brown or black, get contacts, hit gym... you will crawl in pussy.

you look like a wannabe mini ladd

why did you dye your hair pink if you're into girls jw

it's fine to have pink hair whether you're gay or straight or a guy or a girl or whatever, you do you. just know that you're not going to attract normie girls because they will assume you are gay, so you'll have to make more of an effort to find them

You're fat and you look like shit m8

Lose the pink hair. Thats basically it.

you'd be cute if your hair wasnt pink, its beta as fuck, sorry m8

The hair was become my moms friend wanted to dye my hair for fuck who knows why but i agreed to let her just because i didnt care that much

hey that's cool man, you're right that it doesn't really matter, and you're pretty cute anyway

3/10 would not look again

Those glasses really fuck you up bro. Lose some weight maybe

I like kinda out there hair so I think it's cool, if I do then I know some girls will too, just stay groomed and be out there, the secret to getting a bunch of girls is just trying with everyone

you da bomb homie

Ditched em and i may consider contacts but thoughts?

straight beta male here, you look cute imo

>straight
>complimentating other duded

pick one

and im a dog

>Inb4 lose weight, get muscular and ripped, and turn into a full blown douchebag, narcissistic chad who drives around in his big jacked up truck so he can get his daily fill of attention

Don't fall for the /fit/ meme user, I know plenty of cute girls who like chubbier men and don't care for overly muscular men who live at the gym and their life revolves around working out.

you don't look half bad, man, but you need to shave. and the pink hair does not work for you.

Why coast along as a chubby average when you can raise yourself above the shitty flabby masses like this user right here?

hit the gym fucker and you'll swim in pussy. I wasn't all that then I trained and man! Tsk! PPl are so shallow!

i gotta cancel my membership it cost 60$ a month i cant afford that shit and i only go with people cause im shy so gonna not waste 60$ to get nowhere

Fat piece of shit detected. Girls nowadays can get 10/10 at their door by spending 10 minutes on Tinder. Why would they settle for a fatass?

fetishes, personality, lack of being 10/10 themselves, a lot of shit nigga

Anyway i came overcome shyness and be more confident im only confident when high otherwise if say i was on a dating app if someone messaged i wouldnt know how to reply

Girls date waay above their leagues these days

cant overcome shyness

I agree you should ditch the hair, also get a set of full frame glasses so you don't look like a fucking uni professor

shave it off

i mean i could idk if the barber is still open

then just use dating apps while you're high

Its open now i could go get it shaved if we can keep the thread alive or i can promise a time to post results

You'll go far with personality with these looks

Go cut that shit. Post in an hour from now if the thread dies.

keep the glasses and the shorter hair, just for the love of god don't dye it again. you are actually pretty cute

Body weight traning would be enough for you, you wont get strong, but you could lose fat

Like those "workout" pics posts on 9gag, pushup, situp etc

I will post my haircut at exactly 7:30 pm in like 1 1/2 hours

DYE IT BLUE XD

If it's still pink have them fix that shit.

To be honest, i thought about this,, and i wonder..

You know , maybe if he cant get mm "good" without being fit, and he find this the,, say for now, only thing to do to get better,, then maybe he is a fit maniac self centered fuck deep inside to begin with..

He just got derailed along the way,, now it might not be OP, just IN general

If X want to get fit, well, do so, at best he either get fit or find out, oh thats not what was missing.. No problem , at least, no need to think about it anymore

You have awesome eyes. 10/10 would stare into.

not bad man ;)

Aha, well, guess no one really cares about that hair..well, nice reading but not much new post, so cya OP

I guess work out and lose that hair or somethn

omw to the barbers

Actually you're a pretty average looking guy. Only thing I'd change is the hair.

I would say you look like a pretty handsome GAY guy, little chubby.

I say you should start going to the gym, get buff, that way your face will look stronger and more shaped, see if you can find better looking glasses or contact lenses.

Me again, also, change haircolor, that's what makes you look gay, go with dark brown or something!

Lose some weight fatty. If you need Sup Forums's help to figure that out then maybe you're also a retard. I'd look into it.

OP in about an hour

Try going out with guys. Wtf with your pink hair? you either gay or an anime protagonist

yeah no

You look just like my friend who also has no luck with the girls because it turns out that he is gay.