Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Too soon, the last thread hasn't even hit image limit yet.

Bother the loli and furry threads instead.

Haha that weaking runt

This is a message to all newfags and cancer currently killing Sup Forums: What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is motherfucking Sup Forums, bitch. WE call the shots. WE ALWAYS get shotgun. WE don't give a fuck who you are, because WE are infinitely more important than you. WE are always first in line. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established cliques, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of elitism, exploitation, and lulz. This isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME. WE pioneered class. WE made 'cool' cool. And you? What have you done? Jerked off in the shower? WE INVENTED JERKING OFF IN THE SHOWER, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you don't. You just do NOT. But you really think you can compete with Sup Forums? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by us. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then fuck you in the VAGINA we just made for you. SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This site isn't a game, it isn't a place to 'chill' with your fags, and it isn't some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO

go bother someone that will bite

read up

Here's a better guide, but most of all the post you were responding to to is just a copypasta.

spiderman is cool

>he thinks this is new
wew

5 years old,baited enough,including you

Castrations are fun. I would do my part to help with the fluffy population problem by fixing ferals as a hobby.

I wouldn't go out of my way to sadistically torture fluffies if they were real but I can certainly see myself quickly snapping the necks of smarties and putting out poison sketties for feral herds.

I'd probably be killing smarties too

same here

I don't eve like bloody abuse in general. Hurting and mutilating doesn't really have the same humor value as stuff like tying a zip tie around a fluffies nuts before setting it free.

What would the ultimate fluffy be? A white alicorn with a rainbow mane? In any case, cqould someone draw one?

A Celestia Alicron.

Did the artist forget engloosh in the last panel?

>setting it free
what the fuck is wrong with you?
Do you harbour rapid dogs irl?

I didn't know there was a name for it. Neat.

I think anyone would. It is worth noting though that I absolutely prefer regular fluffy abuse over smarty abuse. Smarties are an annoyance to eradicate, whereas innocent fluffies are schadenfreue to savor and enjoy. Abusing a smarty would be like yelling at an idiot - in the end all you'd really want is to get rid of it.

Bump

who the fuck directs the programming of that channel?

Bunch of Aspies wanting to fuck a bunch of fake horses. Y'all need jesus.

I didn't know there was fluffy art for ants. Neat.

Apparently "in-universe" a celestia alicorn would be worth a small house. They are that rare.

Someone with a sense of humor.

hasbio

You need your eyes testing, /mlp/ is ---->

Ah I finally udnerstand it now, you use the fluffies as scapegoats, representations on how the majority of humans look at you with disgust. You vent your frustrations on these shitstain creatures needles suffering
Because you need to feel above something, to make you feel worthwhile to live.

Celestia. It has a white fluff, its an alicorn, it has multi-colored hair, AND it's a show-accurate fluffy too. It is widely accepted that a fluffy Celestia could potentially cost as much as a small house.

furry and mlp threads are next door m8

Right, There are no comics in this thread about fucking fluffy horses. You faggot aspie.

Yeah sure whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

SMOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEY WAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA!!!

Ants are people too y'know

I want to believe that's the same fluffy in the 1st and 2nd panels

He's Russian

/mlp/----->

>I want to believe that's the same fluffy in the 1st and 2nd panels
I'm 99% sure it is.

Sometimes people draw them with sparkles. Would that be even better?

Horned fluffy can generae a small spark that dosent do anyhthing with its horn.

being smarter than a fluffy doesn't make them people
also check'd

I meant the mane

>top kek

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

The sparkliness depends just on the artist, but if fluffies could have sparkly manes they'd obviously be more expensive than regular ones.

Go back to 9gag or reddit stupid dumbfuck

Really a owner deserves their alicorn foal to be crushed if they are retarded enough to leave it with its mother.

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

Functional horns are a pretty rare headcanon nowadays, but they're more common in weirdbox.

>cancer spreads and multiples
Looks like you're the cancer jimbo.

I was just looking for seabreaze!
So a sparkly celestia alicorn is the best?

Generally yes. People have different tastes of course though.

Seabreeze looks like an obedient enough fluffy. Besides, fluffies can get used to alicorns as long as they get over the initial horror of a fluffy that is not identifiable as any of the three basic types.