How am I looking?

How am I looking?
Sup Forumsros 1-10 how good do I look?
What should I change, add or remove?

U look beautiful babe. Can you post tits and timestamp

>Inbefore racist 4chins

You look great, except for the eybrows

you look like a gangsta ass nigga bro /E

Looks like a stock photo. Need a time stamp.

Nigger/10

quit with the fake tanning you are looking orange and the eye brows, do you draw them on or what ?

you look like roasted chicken

how do i look bruh?

I thought I would get some racist shit etc.
Thank you guys!

Trap.

0 (is nigger)

Country? We might be from the same?

My face rn

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Please, cut it out.

:!

You are so pretty please show more

There's nothing wrong with being black, just don't listen to them.

op-pic is nice, op is hairy man with moustache, so it's impossible to rate him by fake pic.

hehe

Nigger/10

It's people like you that makes me believe in humanity!

I dunno, ya gotta post tits first

>

:"

Hot

Thanks but you really came to a place where you can see the worst of humanity

can some rich fag buy me a grom

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting