Tell me what's wrong with Donald Trump without using the unoriginal and false racism, bigot...

Tell me what's wrong with Donald Trump without using the unoriginal and false racism, bigot, that he wants to deport all hispanics and not just illegals, and/or the literally Hitler excuse.

Go on I bet you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/05/06/meet_can_you_not_the_pac_dedicated_to_dissuading_straight_white_men_from.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i cant.

No one can.

Hes worse than Idiocracy but Americans seem to need that kind of leader.

Go on and tell me how now that you made such a big claim

destroying diplomatic relations before even being voted into office.

most unqualified candidate.

>destroying diplomatic relations before even being voted into office

with who? The muslim mayor of London? Lol

that fact he's a grown ass man running for the most powerful seat in the world. and he handles criticism like a middle school "edgy" kid

because he is literally hitler. how do you not see it? Like, literally.

ARE U KIDDING ME ?!!1!!

>has little to no political experience.
>filed for bankruptcy multiple times
>lies about his net worth constantly
>fearmonger, using false stats
>changes his policies literally from one sentence to the next

He handles criticism very well

Everyone who attacks him ends up in worse shape

I hate to use the slippery slope argument, but you can't tell me that you don't foresee a celebrity president going wrong and setting a terrible precedent.

pretty much any nation that isn't Russia wants nothing to do with him

he made a dick joke when john oliver attacked the size of his hands. tell me right now, that that's a proper response an adult makes

>worse shape
>being viewed poorly by Trump's supporters

equivocation

All aboard negroes. This train ain't stoppin'.

He also lied about being invited to John Oliver.
He's basically a strawman incarnate.

pretty much every nation that isn't Russia is full of muslims and leftists

Yeah? A lot more vulgar things on tv nowadays than a simple dick joke

Fuck off cuck.

>more vulgar stuff on television
Yeah, but this isn't about television, it's about the fucking president.

>>being viewed poorly by Trump's supporters

There is more of us than you realize

Prepare to MAGA.

How so?

He's a genius. He wants to be President, and he proceeds to do everything differently, and has fantastic results. He has anticipated the reactions of the American moron, and used them to get what he wants.
Fucking genius.

If dubs I change my vote to Hillary

He's in favor of protectionist trade policies.

except the president was a nigger and see how that turned out?

thank you!
you're not grasping the subject that you're supporting the man with a response list as eloquent as a "yo mama" joke

That's like saying tell me what's wrong with hitler without mentioning the Jews

He's a faggot and an autist. He talks without saying anything.

And he's not pic related. :^)

Also, racist.

Yeah it's about being president

That's why Trump is the best choice among a Pinko and a woman who should be in prison.

He's gonna get us in a war over a wall with mexico. No sane person would agree with trump on this wall ordeal.

1. Trump wants to bring back waterboarding
2. Trump thinks climate change is a Chinese "hoax"

Yeah. There's a different standard you are held to when running for president. This an election not entertainment. While I have no problem with Trump, there's no denying he has the attitude and tantrum of a 15 year old girl

Confused faggots don't get Trump. We need some attitude at the top for a change.

I mean he's retarded? Like literally. He'd ruin any kind of solid relations with any country, ally or not, that we've ever had or might have. He tried to be his own PR guy and thought he was being witty. And then proceeded to lie to everybody about it like he need not accept any responsibility for anything. At least Hitler was a bad ass and actually did something about his stupid fucking ideals. Trump's just a terrible person in character and opinion and is gonna sit in the Oval Office shitting on our already shitty government for the next 8 years

He's going to be our next president so this thread doesn't even fucking matter.

Yeah, i'm a britfag and I feel bad for Americans this election, your choices are all pretty shit.

>pinko
nope
>prison
nope

lying faggot

>war with mexico

>Hurr durr racist.

You have to go back mexican user.

All I'm reading are words with no explanation

blah blah blah I don't know Trump's views blah blah

Trump doesn't believe in freedom of religion, I could never vote for someone that holds that position

Mexishit would be conquered by Wednesday morning. They wouldn't dare.

He has no real politics, he doesn't have any reason to want the presidency other than to put the ultimate feather in his cap. He's going to look at the job 6 months in and wonder why the hell he ever wanted this, he will delegate most of his decisions to the GOP he just spent all this time slam-dunking. The GOP will enact Reganomics and we'll turn into Mexico II as wealth flows upward at an uncontrolled rate, remember, rich people don't give a fuck if you have a job or not.

Then again Bernie's minimum wage will just mean nobody under 30 and/or TryhardResume Level 50 gets to work because companies will just take a shit. Meanwhile Hillary is the SJW candidate making her unacceptable in every way, shape and form.

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/05/06/meet_can_you_not_the_pac_dedicated_to_dissuading_straight_white_men_from.html

Yeah, I would almost vote Trump just to punish this behavior from the left. The left needs a long, long time out. Honestly I say go ahead and vote for the asshole because everyone deserves it at this point.

I find it genuinely interesting that you seem to have such a smug sense of being more intellectually superior to people but continue to support a candidate who is basically mathematically eliminated at this point.

jokes on you im from panama

why the fuck does it matter when someone attacked the size of his HANDS? that literally means nothing.

This is true, but he presents his bullshit in a certain and deliberate manner which appeals to idiots, and we have millions of idiots.

We are tired of this kind of Obama/Clinton bullshit 'leadership'.

Putting a hold on Muslim immigration /= Freedom of religion

It's fully constitutional and within the presidents power to do it.

Bernie wants to eliminate nuclear completely. Trump is completely for it.

I don't think you know what that word means.

I think he'll just be bad a Presidenting. Like, the day-to-day shit. The responding-to-major-event shit. The travelling-around-the-world-cultivating-relationships shit. Appointing federal judges? Supreme Court justices? His decisions are going to have lasting effects.

And, his ego is fucking terrible. Like, I know you have to be an egomaniac to want to be POTUS. But he takes it to another fucking level. What will he be like in the Situation Room the first time he gets tested?

"Mr. President, what action do you want to take? It will have to be carefully thought out and the repercussions must be considered."
"Fuck it, just go with what my gut says now."

Then, when it all goes to hell.

"The decision that was made earlier was not by me. I don't know who made that call. I now think we should have done this, which is the complete opposite of what was done before."

He's gonna be a disaster. And there's nothing we can do to stop it.

all you're doing is proving Sanders' point

thanks faggot

You have to go back. Come in through the front door next time and you'll be a welcome beaner.

>Bernie wants to eliminate nuclear completely.
good

as an adult. when a deep cable personality attacks some physical aspect of you do you
a) ignore it like a fucking adult
b) talk about how big your hands need to be to hold your dick

now imagine you're out of middle school for a few seconds. i know you're two years away from that. but just imagine what a president should do

That Sanders quote is taken out of context, he's literally quoting a BLM supporter, so it's a quote of a quote.

and we've done it before during the depression during the second world war. anytime a group or groups has treated the economic or physical prosperity of enough americans we stop letting them in for a while. the obamanation changed all that though.

>"Mr. President, what action do you want to take? It will have to be carefully thought out and the repercussions must be considered."
"Fuck it, just go with what my gut says now."

You don't go from a small loan of a million dollars to a net worth of 4 billion even before he got his dad's inheritance by being trigger happy

Yeah, she'll be much better.

Constitutional maybe, but its clearly bigoted and offensive to our values

>he's literally quoting a BLM supporter,

He literally isn't

bullshit

First only rednecks and below average IQ people supported him
Then edgy males started supporting him ironically, giving him more mainstream exposure.
The irony now is just plain stupidity and everywhere just rolls with it without questioning. Mostly due to almost zero opposition in the rep party.

I gotta say I hope he wins the elections and blow up this damn country, it's gonna be the end, but it's gonna be entertaining.

>net worth of 4 billion even before he got his dad's inheritance
Source? i don't believe that at all

>destroying diplomatic relations before even being voted into office
Yeah by scaring our enemies shit less. This is supposed to be a thread where you discredit Donald trump. Instead you're holding a fucking rally.

Our values are to allow a bunch of hajis in to allahu akbar and do what they are doing in the EU?

No thanks

Nuclear energy you dumb bitch

Stop being a cuck.

I don't think you know what irony is

THIS. Moreover, I think you have to remember that the president is not a dictator. There's almost nothing he can do on his own.

I think that, if he wins, he would strike deals and govern in a very moderate - middle of the road - kind of way. Probably not that bad for the country.

Banning someone from your country because of their religion is pretty much the definition of being against freedom of religion.

His dad died in 1999

Trump was a billionaire before that

Worse shape than having to make frequent public apologies??? Ok.

actually Trump isn't going to win, but there will be this entire class of American people left that will be pointed at, laughed at and marginalized

much like the Teabaggers

>im for freedom of religion, except for muslims because I dont like them
If you don't believe in freedoms for the people you dislike the most, you don't believe in those freedoms at all

So, I'm a Briton. Or Britfag, whatever you want. Can someone explain what Trump's intentions really are? Without too much bias though.

Firstly. My shits all based on character before policy. If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and talks like shit then it's probably shit dude. Am I against a president that's aggressive or hard hitting? No... Not at all. I am against someone who couldn't run a corporate empire for shit and then gets the idea that he can run a whole fucking country.

Trump has an outdated view that n the economy. He doesnt understand, or his supporters dont, that immigration means more jobs for all, as more people is nore money. I believ that Trump is smart enough to just lie about that, so he probably did. Also, the killing of the families of terrorists is outrageous. If a son runs ff to join IS, it's nobody's fault but their own.

That day 1 trade war with china sounds like a fun time for the us economy.

Ordering US troops to deliberately kill the families of suspected terrorists also probably not a good idea.

Source?

>arguing with trips

8 USCode 1182:
(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

good
there is no reason to have nuclear energy with other options, namely cutting consumption

Yeah, like that bitch is going to win.

He has man boobs and small hands

He ran a fucking pyramid scheme once. He contradicts himself all the time. His 'plans' are extremely vague, because he doesn't have a plan.
>Stop all muslims from immigrating until we 'figure out what's going on'
That is the most vague statement ever. Everybody familiar with the situation knows what the fuck is going on, it's not a fucking mistery. If you cunts actually elect him you have lost all credibility, forever. He will use his power for his own good whilst ruining your economy. After a year or so people will start realising it was a huge mistake and when the next election comes you'll vote for a democrat again who will try to fix the damage trump did, while you fucking retards blame the wrong person again.

I am from Europe and I've met a lot of americans, mostly engineering students and smart people (the stupid ones don't ever leave their country) and not a single one of them would even think about voting trump. It really takes a deluded scumbag to fall for a clown like that.

It may not legally go against the first amendment, but from a philosophical/moral sense it is very clearly the opposite of freedom of religion

Constitution trumps code, every time.

areyouserious?.jpeg