Oslo

>Oslo
>Want to get mushrooms because fuck you I don't give a shit about your opinions

If you're a not-a-mongo person and would like to help a brother out, I'd be happy to buy them from you (or trade them for good weed).

Copenhagen is where its at

Hey that's the strain I have

How can I know the strain when you just posted then jars?

Bump for ØP

Sterilization process fool I just inoculated them today

Sure, but I still don't know which strain it is. Cubensis?

It's not hard just order a spore syringe online it's like 20 bucks and look up differant methods of growing them

Golden teachers

Oh nice, those are my favorite
You're not in Oslo, are you?

No sorry Sup Forumsro but there really easy to get just order them off line with a card, no problems at all after a year

How can I order spores offline?
I'm sure I'd be able to grow them, but I just don't know how to order shit without Norwegians checking it
Example: I ordered e-fedora oils for my mum and the Toll agency or whatever opened the package with the oils, checked it and taped it back together
I also had to pay a shit ton of tax for it

The hawkseye spore ships under a differant name and reason something about migraines

Bump

Give me a link for that please

Sure, but they'll open it and check it

It's placed inside a sealed tube

And all packages a sent with a disclaimer" not intended for illegal use" mycology research

So basically they cant open it?
When I get the tube, i just smash it open?

>can't get mushrooms
>thinks he has good weed

It's like a biscuit can it twists open

I know this isn't related to OP but do you guys believe all cubes pack the same potency? My first batch was amazonian and they were incredibly potent and now I'm doing some cube b+ and was just wondering if I'd have to dose higher??

If your really worried just order a print instead of a syringe they won't think anything of it

Every mushroom contains differant amounts of psylosin each one will be differant

>hur dur
>bdur dur
What's a spore print tho?
It says that they ship only spore prints to countries outside of the U.S.
Thanks

Ye exactly, what's a print and how can I use it?

A spore print is the spores of the mushroom you'll need to make a syringe to use them, it's not hard plenty of YouTube videos

I wish you lived closer. My girlfriend and I have a fuck ton of shrooms because they grow where we live and we can't get anyone around here to buy or trade for them. All we want is weed. Been tripping for days now and it's getting tiresome.

Thank you, man
A spore print it is, then
I just gotta find the laws about them in Norway to make sure
Have a good one

explain how to grow want to learn

Can i use the syringe somewhere in the woods?
And if i can when is the perfect time to do it?

Thank you too, I will figure all that out, not a problem
I just needed to make sure it's safe to order them

Thanks user.

Go to shroomery they have all the information you'll need, and using them outside isn't recommended for contamination reasons

cheers b/ro

I'm the one that's been helping you guys out btw, so seeing as everyone's happy, enjoy your growing, peace love and all that hippie jive.

thanks

Hvor i Oslo er du?

Have a good one mate, thank you again and best of everything

Øst

Selger du?