D-do Europeans really hate African-Americans???:

Or is it just meme??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FIRT7lf8byw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything-american is cancer. America is cancer

Yes, and with good reason

yo wassup my niga

Anything that's anglo is cancerous, being Afro-anything is in general not relevant

B-but I thought you loved us Italy

Ummm Europeans only please

Don't worry. We have the cure.

It is not a meme, you people need serious help

no, not really
even tho we find you weird sometimes you tend to mostly integrate here

got nothing against blacks but African american culture tho is absolute aids. 99% of all nig hating stuff on this site is aimed at american blacks or nigs that behave similarly

Australia is European

yuropoors are miserable and just hate everyone in general

People here dont really hate anyone based on race xcept for gypsies and arabs. But people are not hesitant to make fun of you for being black, and some ofc just dislike foreigners or blacks

i would say that 90% of people here dont care about skin color but what type of person you are, dont be mistaken tho people are still racist af

No idea, my dad hates niggers period.

100% this
I'm not racist at all, but American black """culture""" is almost as bad as it gets.

Only londoners like them

This. The problem is the Black part. It's the American part.

Why do you keep pretending to be a nigger?

Slavs love GTA San Andreas and the hero is an African-American.

I'm a racist. I hate the way blacks looks like monkeys. I don't like looking at them.

90% of people never seen a black person irl here, most people think what they see in us tv shows and sport events eg. black-americans are rappers or basketball players

I still love you Canada don't worry

>implying they're wrong

>black-americans are rappers or basketball players
this, also we got lot of black football players
only black people here are either students or sportists

Wtf is with these responses, Eurocucks? Pathetic.

my brother is the only person i know that likes niggers (married to one from a relatively rich family in brasil)
Americans are egocentrical idiots with no knowledge about anything past their frontiers

Didn't mean to quote that post

These

I-I was just memeying, tyrone senpai. Please do a dab for me

>tfw sjw wanted me to stop calling niggers blacks and claimed that politically correct term is an "african-american"
>the nigg in guestion had never actually been in america
Such is life when murrican media corrupts the youth

why would we like niggers? they hate us too

No we don't

African Americans love Europe

African Americans love Europe solely because they are under the impression that Europeans are less racist than white Americans, and because it is more left leaning than America with better welfare.

That's not the reason at all

Dutch people usually think in nationalities and not races.
Most Dutch people just consider them Americans. So they arent hated.

Not sure why you would want to identify with Africa.

Don't try telling me that they like Europe because of the culture. Everyone knows why they really do, and it's what I said before.

That is the reason they like Europe tho

The blacks in the Netherlands are Surinamese or Antillean. So they have a somewhat good rep (outside of Rotterdam). But if a black person would say hes Somalian he would be a lot less accepted.

Same goes with Americans. You can also put yourself in the same league as Africans but that wont do you good. And yes, people will ask where youre from.

Except it isn't. European culture is the complete opposite of American/nigger culture. Some of the more intelligent ones might like European culture because they see it as something exotic and something they will NEVER be able to achieve, but that is the extent of it. No African American will ever be able to truly appreciate European culture, let alone become part of it.

>African-Americans
No such thing. Only niggers.

This

I love you too Russia
I hope I am reborn a Slav

Negr is not an insult in Russia. It's all about terminology: europeoid, negroid, mongoloid. It doesn't refer to history therefore it doesn't mean anything offensive. So, please, stop spreading your shit around the globe as it's not white guilt, it's america's guilt.

African Americans also love Australia and Australian

We don't really care about you Marcus

Nobody care about you Jamal. But this shit that BLM did after Paris attacks won't be forgotten.

That only proves my point because we have no culture, kek

Imagine all flag stereotypes on Sup Forums.

That's pretty much how Dutch people see the world.

You're just an american in Europe.

Alexandre Dumas was a great author and his father, Thomas-Alexandre Davy de la Pailleterie (pic related) was General-in-Chief of la grande armée des Alpes under Napoléon.

This. Same thing in Poland (and probably whole v4, balts and ex-yu).

But that's wrong

Australians have culture

youtu.be/FIRT7lf8byw

We dislike you for being black, not american.

Nah to be honest we dislike you for both.

WE

There are always exceptions to the rule. You judge a race and a people by the whole, not by the individual.

Who doesn't hate NIGGERS?

Yeah but they spent most of their lives in france, not america

Y-you don't actually hate us r-right?

Are you negro-user from /cum/?

I don't hate black people. As long as they don't flooding my country, of course.

I don't hate black people or think they are genetically inferior, what I hate is black ghetto culture that encourages people to live like low life criminals and anyone who tries to actually do well in school and get a decent job is scorned as "acting white".
When people have that kind of attitude of course they will always be poor and reliant on government welfare and have children grow up in shitty conditions.

Why there are so many Mex-Americans who say they are Spanish? Jamaicans or Black Americans do not say they are British just because they have British surnames.

This! Also this is a reason why people in Europe don't like gypsies and some EE communities on west. And refuges of course. Most of the people don't give a shit about your skin colour (unlike USA) but they will offend you accordingly to your look.

You do at least acknowledge that they are genetically inferior though, right?

>said abo-fucker

>WE
I'm not black

You specifically said "NEVER" and "No African American."

I showed you that, while incredibly rare, it is possible for some to do it.

Africans hate African-Americans, Asians hate African-Americans, everybody hates African-Americans

Why do I never see pictures of Farage just smiling
He always looks like someone has just told him the most hilarious joke he's ever heard

t. bastard offspring of Simon Mol

Fair enough, you are right.

This is true I do hate ghetto Niggers

I Don't think all Asians hate us

/thread

You miss abo, I'm not from Warsaw.

How is this possible?

I wonder the same.