Can the area above the penis get irritated after a girl rides you?

Can the area above the penis get irritated after a girl rides you?

I lost my virginity yesterday and just noticed today it's irritated, after about 24 hours of the intercourse, before that I didn't look at my crotch (in this case the area above my penis). The girl whom I had intercourse said now she never had or has SDT's. Is it possible my crotch got irritated by her riding me? (she's chubby and her pubes were kind of short and i have sensitive skin). Thanks in advance. I just created my first account in here just to ask this.

Nvm the account part :^)

Condom?

Yes, I used condom's and she shaved a few hours before the intercourse.

i think your just allergic to sex

Aids

Sounds like the clap to me.

>after about 24 hours of the intercourse
anyone who has 24 hours of the intercourse will experience some irritation

but seriously it's from the pube stubble chafing you

>coming to Sup Forums for medical advice

Post a picture of it. I have something similar that happens but I'm not typing it all out if it doesn't look similar.

jfihjuofe

Is it similar?

yeah that's not normal. if you were wearing a condom, you might be allergic to the material? I never have that problem. see a doc if it doesn't clear up in a few days.

I'm not allergic, but I think her pubes were sharp

>said

Wuh oh. You didn't actually /believe/ her, did you?

But when a chubby girls rides you all her weight with her pubes grind your crotch area, right?

did you notice any tenderness during or after the sex?

looks like an allergic rash of sorts

Kind of hard to tell with that jungle of pubes of yours. But I'll describe what happens to me.

For one, because of your bush and her spikes it might just be irritated because of the friction.

But what happens to me is if I leave any excessive moisture down there to "stew" I guess you could say I break out.

1. If I have sex and her pussy soaks me crotch and afterwards I just throw on clothes and go about my day.

2. If I have sex with a condom and pull it off without cleaning all the lube/jizz off and go about my day.

3. I do usually two hard cardio days a week at the gym with multiple layers of clothing, pants, and hoodie to get rid of water weight. When I do that I'm fucking drenched and my underwear are soaked. If I don't shower as soon as I get home it happens.

4. If I jerk off and blow my load on my pubic area and or stomach and just wipe it off with a towel and not clean it properly.

I went to the doctor thinking I had herpes, he described it as a kind of contact dermatitis where my skin is sensitive in that area and becomes irritated when the liquid is left on my skin to hold breeding bacteria.

Sandpaper pube stubble. Tell her more in and out and less front to back.

Also forgot to add, I shave mine regularly, usually every 4-5 days when it's the length of facial stubble, so I'm constantly removing layers of skin while shaving with a razor, which increases my chance of irritation compared to someone packing an Amazon rainforest in their pants like you.

>Amazon rainforest

kek good one

better yet tell her to wax that shit and ride away!

Check latex allergy son

just sayin'
it looks like an allergy