Having a pretty hard time Sup Forums just buried my kitten. She loved to talk, slept with me and my gf...

Having a pretty hard time Sup Forums just buried my kitten. She loved to talk, slept with me and my gf, purred as soon as we picked her up. My neighbor’s, of whom are real pieces of shit’s dog bit her until she died, didn’t even eat her, killed her for sport. My gf and I found her when she got off work, I’m pretty pissed, I want revenge, they’ve had this coming for a while.

Feed the dog poisoned meat.

RIP Kitten
Throw shit on your neighbor's garden. they will punish the dog

well you shouldn't of let the kitten out side and also you could put rat poison in food and throw it in there yard, aslong as they dont have kids.

Rape their dogs

Where are u from?

Their dogs a dog. Yea he killed your cat. But don't hurt it. That's just bullshit. Don't poison it. Its a shitty occurrence

OP here she wasn't a kitten, more like 8 months but still kittenish size. Now tell me, what makes good dog poison?

fuck dude... my heart goes out to you nd ur gf..

as for revenge depends how easy you can get to the dogs without people seeing

if I was you i'd beat the living shit out of the dogs with a bat until they were crippled and bleeding.

Don't take it out on the dog, take it out on the owners. Kidnap it and take it to a no-kill shelter (sans collar) the next town over and say you found it wandering. Let more responsible people adopt it. Hopefully it won't have a chip. If that fails just fuck with their car or something.

Cats are shit sage /thread

oh and these motherfuckers are HOOD
>BF has been in prison since 8th grade, he's now 26
>she just turned 19 and they have 2 kids
>they don't work even though they're perfectly fine
>their house is the worst in the neighborhood, broken blinds, laundry on the porch from when they moved in a year ago
>trash and junk in the yard
>their 2 year old throws rocks at our cars and wanders the neighborhood in his diapers and dad waits until he the baby is by the road before he sprints after him
>the GF came to our house unannounced and askd us to give her a ride to go get drugs, then named all the drug dealers and asked if we knew them, now acts all pissy because we said no.
I'm fucking serious Sup Forums they're just shitty, hood, people

Them being shitty people is no excuse for you being an irresponsible pet owner.

Alpha the fuck up dude, either fuck them or their dogs up good. Don't let them get away with it

buy rat poison pellets... cook up some meatballs and then stuff lots of pellets into the middle of them, give them to the dogs... easy, dont know how much will kill a dog, but any amount will definitely make it seriously ill

Leave antifreeze in a tray outside. Animals love it

Light their house on fire

I recommend you kill a rat or something, hide the rotting body under the floor boards when they are gone, then hit the dog with your car if it's walking on the road and drive off for the rest of the day and clean the car so no one knows and then you get back at the owners and the asshole dog.

Have any picture of your cat?

Roll. Destroy it's anus

Anti freeze soaked hotdogs toss them over the fence, fuck that dog

Show us your pussy