Just realised they could be normal people behind the guys on /b .. so tell me who you are?

Just realised they could be normal people behind the guys on /b .. so tell me who you are?
Obama?
some weird guy?
pls be specific..

Fuckin kek

they are always just posts to me.. not people behind it.. and i hope it will be like that, after this strange thread

where do i fail ??? pls tell me
be a great grammar nazi

>>Contribute to society
>>Skilled trades
>>Early 30's
>>Always joking, not serious to a fault
>>Pic Related
>>Semi Weird guy

Oh shit i gave this thread cancer

>coasting high school senior
>fascism has some okay points
>reclusive and introverted
>into computer shit
>planning to move down to Florida for a year before I go to college

mr 697676 Nigel pepper cock
interesting profile you got there

You do not understand how this works.

Dont come to florida. We dont need anymore people like you.

i dont understand what you mean..

How do you mean? I mean I'm moving down there anyway, but I'd like to not stick out like a sore thumb.

inb< you think i wanted to start a faces of /b thread.. which i see in a whole new light right now..

18 yr old grill from england, currently in college, I draw shit. I'm broke and bored, and currently trying to sleep

donĀ“t know grills could write.. are you hot??

if so. i would like to fix you

Texh ppl are a dime a dozen. Everyones trying to get into or are already into it. You will be underpaid when you consider the (lack of) quality of life.

If you gotta come, go to Sarasota, Tallahassee, or Gainesville. Tampa is alright too.

at least gimme a picture you drawd

Rip in Peace thread

Im 32, i work a shittt job. I do a lot of drugs

meditate some more .. maybe before sleep.. and get a chill job...
le me is le mcdonals working lelele

chill job would be feeding cats or so

15/ in college doing software programming/ notavirgin/ awsome gf/ smoke weed with freinds often/ play alot of rust/ life is pretty swell

okaaaaaay... maybe do some sports.. and dont smoke so much weed.. after 2 years (some months) it didnt make you really high anymore.. and you need it to relax, to be happy, or to use your fantasy

What does this even mean?

I CBA to timestamp its dark and 2am