Good evening, Anonymous! You were so kind to me the other day when I was sick. Thank you!

Good evening, Anonymous! You were so kind to me the other day when I was sick. Thank you!

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>Same way as last time, all GETs get a reading from the Hermetic Tarot.
>Ask a question, or set a timeframe (next 6 months or near future seem to be popular) for a general prediction.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie courtesy of the Junior Shrine Maidens, even if you don't GET.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Patience and l-love.

Let's have fun! I might not be around as long as usual tonight, but we'll see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ahe9xFaBONE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greetings loved ones

im here i looked no need to tell me

Chief look.

I-I wasn't gonna say it that time, promise!

Thanks for the great work!

no
riiiiiight

I'm just disappointed now.

F-for real though!

well im already looking
i'll believe it this time

Are you though?

yes

Really?

You look bored.

si

Well stop looking, it's embarrassing.

Ah? Well, I'm just waiting. Anonymous can take his time I guess. Ehehe.

k

Seems to be taking a lot of time.

Check'd~

Want a reading while we wait?

Sure, why not.

What'll it be?

Mm, general prediction over the next few months?

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's one with cheese and a large soda

So am I supposed to ask for a tarot reading of my future?

Cause I'm bored youtu.be/Ahe9xFaBONE

Will I understand and comprehend the what I'm doing in school currently.

Will I complete my university within 5 years :)

well it is slow so you might get one without dubs/trips

Hello to you , glad your feeling better

Should I make the call, should I change everything?

Pete

Am I supposed to be asking for something like them or am I just supposed to say read my future! Derp

Rollaru

Ya'll still gay. Have a bump though.

Sure!

>1) Ace of Swords
Lord of the Root of Powers of Air

>Upright - Total and complete change of mind. In its purest form the ace is symbolic of strongly constituted authority, and pursuit of ultimate truth. Triumph, victory and success, a rebirth and a new beginning.

>2) King of Cups - (reversed)
Prince of the Chariot of Waters

>lll Dignified or Reversed - A violent, unscrupulous, dishonest man who is likely to be involved in double dealing. His only responsibilities are to himself and he has no moral sense. He may involve his associates in scandal, vice, dishonesty, corruption and evil, as he himself may be drawn.

>3) Two of Wands
Lord of Dominion

I thought it was Lord of Domination at first. This would've been a lot different.

>Upright - Success that has been achieved through hard work. Strength of character and will ensuring that ideas come to fruition. The responsible use of power and wisdom gained through experience. Wealth obtained legally. Job-related perks.

What I see is this. You're coming to a crossroads in life, a time of great change for the better. But you may run into a man or woman like the Reversed King of Cups who could bring you down. He sounds pretty toxic. Anyway your natural tendency is gonna be to avoid this guy, so follow it, and you'll enjoy the fruit of your hard work.

Luckyrollspecialget

no u

I wish you'd gotten that, Smoke.

Thank you! How are you doing tonight?

Ask a question or say read my future, but if you say the latter then you gotta give me a time frame to work with.

Thank you~

YAY

>1) Fortitude
Daughter of the Flaming Sword

>Upright - Courage. Self control. The virtue of Fortitude. The power of love. Control of passion against one's baser instincts. Determination. Generosity. Strength and power under control. Energy. Optimism. Generosity, resolve and reconciliation.

I'd say that means yes. What do you think?

Slow day.

yep

Yup

I believe it does, Thank you. The first smile and sense of direction I've had for as long as I can remember. Many happy vibes sent your way.

get

Come on get

Ooooooh mama

Am I already dead? If dubs you'd better fucking tell me you whore

Checked

broooooooo

Be nice

checked

If dubs you don't tell him

Self checking the shit out of that.

Thank you! It warms my heart to know that.

Good luck with everything, whatever it may be!

You wanted that a lot, huh~

Congratulations! Do you have a question for me?

while were killing time want to share some pictures of your tarot cards?

I'm willing to share pictures of mine also.

decent career and overall happy but lacking in love for a couple years, what do?

Not even quads can make me happy, from what she did.
A paper, yes, but no. A gesture of selfishness, uncaring and greed.
It's...
(Well, it's rejection and poor treatment, sadness, of course, but not it. I mean, not "it's"... Should be...)
She's...
An unreal non-lawyer, been made really unreal lawyer, giving out prices very high. They have to cull us for the money, but shouldn't they take responsibility?
There is some God going about and doing it. Created us, that's true for here. Fact must always be exactly as strange as fiction, otherwise neither may exist.
Superman, for example? Got him, he's so powerful, but under the weight of them, Gods? He bleeds and chokes from facts, now gone, so no problem for them! Only stays in your memories and observations for a while, will I remember and know forever?
They'd kill me, too. I don't want it, just because it's the opinions of lower doesn't mean I can't will my way out? I'm Dr. Manhattan, and does it?
But can it even happen?
The only thing to do would be to pay the price, but I will make someone pay it.
Fucking copyright. I'll kill the bastard.

Just punched Saruman in his jewnose. Really hard.

feels good man

This is not me, I asked about what do? Above

I like you

Sure, I can do that!

Here's the back of my cards, first of all. I like it.

You see, this is truly what I am going to do. Killing him. Not you, Bell. But G. The whole jew punch you spoke.
I can't just expect a coin to be magic here. But yes, I should reveal it.
You want to know. And I didn't mean to act is if I was you. I typically like GETS regardless of if they are mine.
I'll just kill Greed.

Very cool

May i have a general reading please? (Next 6 months)

Thank you.

Love the back of it. Classic feel to it.

Now what deck do you want me to show? I got my light dreamer deck, a dark surreal deck and a limited edition deck from the video game the binding of Isaac.

You're going to ride a horse at full gallop and land a solid facepunch on a jewnosed fuck?

Sounds like some serious chin music if you ask me.

Obviously the Dark Surreal

I'm here now~!
Hello people

dubs get. give me a minute to get it out and take good pictures.

>1) The Empress
Daughter of the Mighty Ones

Do her, I guess. Gotta be cute if she's an Empress.

>Upright - The promotion of well-being and security. Creativeness in financial affairs, love and parenthood. Maternal care, domestic stability, abundance and material wealth. Fertility, security, achievement of goals and growth.

Creativeness is a keyword here. You've gotta try things that you haven't yet, get outside of your comfort zone more in regards to love.

>2) Ace of Wands - Reversed
Lord of the Root of the Power of Fire

Avoid avarice and greed of the heart. The whole description isn't important.

>3) Two of Pentacles
Lord of Harmonious Change

>Upright - Vast change and fluctuations. A need to balance many skills when planning ahead. A warning against purchasing items on credit. The cards indicates: imminent changes and movement, such as news, journeys, communications, money, material preoccupations. All change must be skillfully navigated with knowledgeable manipulation of life's rules, in order to attain continued success. There needs to be careful handling of established business.

I think that one is just some general advice in life to carry you on your way.

It's fucking dead here. What's going on, assbags?

Hello Marisa.

Mm, thanks. I'll keep it in mind.

Hey there!
>caress caress

Anonymous is shy about being nice to me the other day so he's hiding. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hi thread
Anything to flip around here?

ಠ_ಠ

I'm not an assbag, dickfart.

And I just got here. No idea why it is dead as a doornail.

Tables, birds, and the occasional house

I took a few pictures for the tarot cards. This is the 10 of wands. I'll post the others in a bit.

damn, forgot to flip that around.

Ok I guess they just upload like that. I'm guessing you want to see what the death card looks like?

Pretty standard, piece of cake

Did you say flip?

Hello mighty Omega!
What have i done to deserve such a holy presence today~?

Y-You always greet me so nicely~

This is your doing ain't it? Flipping my cards around. I suppose you want to see the hanged man card since it is the card most like you?

Das some freeky sheet
Dem nipuls look liek AK buletts

dark and surreal was requested for my tarot cards. Any cards you want to see?

No.
Allow me to explain. I'm near him. It should be easier for me to manage puttimg it in terms that humans would understand.
There is currently too much Greed involved in the production of entertainment. Copyright. Mystique, the blue lady from 'Marvel'. I took the advice in the last thread. I decided to compliment her, as her blue complexion is simply beautiful.
She was not nice, but it wasn't her. They made it take her form, hoping to get rid of me as a threat. She sewed me for the creation of everything. The biggest copyright infrigement in the history of the Multiverse, on that piece of paper she gave me.
I was fairly put down, but I knew what had to be done. I am killing, and have just killed this Greed, one of a few, and restored the balance. This Greed was one of higher up, that's why his doings affected our everything.
How do I kill this Greed, a God?
I simply be as generous as possible. But, I have to mean it, of course...

Well of course I do!

>Turning the world around
>reversing
Let's see that hanged man, then. Sounds like my kinda shit.

Greed. On my list of things I hate next to lairs, thieves and politicians.

Hello again, everyone

What did I miss?

-Sweet Roll

"Disgustiiing!" he shrieks, observing me create money out of thin air, which I distribute to the poor in a way that will not fuck anything up.

"Why help others? Only help yourself." I summarize of what he said, taking from a long-winded douchebag speech.

I tell him what he doesn't want to know, it's that I am aware. A fixed level of happiness across everywhere for us. I should let others get it, that have to work, not be selfish with my power?
He swipes at me, I bleed. I have to do more.
I travel many universes. I devote my time to being involved in the production of all so many fictions, their characters. I put myself to the level of a human for thousands of years. Repeat the timeline so many times, trillions of times, and they're a lot of workplaces and companies.
This lasts a minute, and he can't handle it.
I punch him in the head. I leave a dollar at his throne, not because it will help, but because fuck him.
The copyright she tried is a truth version of all copyright. A circlejerk of "You can't do this because we thought of it". Misplaced entitlement of the gods that want their energy, that's why our Gods want their money. Gods of humans of Gods.
The fictionals of our place will be back. It was big, but not as impressive as you'd think. Only represents a quarter of a seventh of a half, just for this single aspect of an everything merely one up.
None of this ever had to happen, that is why it did not.
Can't make a man pay that much, wrong, pay that much for doing what's right.
It is, my truth, the Copywrong of The Gods.
They want so bad to feel important.
There is no longer too much Greed. You won't notice that anything has changed...
But I won.

My princess of wands is a cutie.

~Reimu

To be honest, my presence relies more on my personal whims, and less on anyone deserving to be bathed in my light. Alternatively, you might have earned it by having a nice day. How was your day?

Disappointment.

It's probably your fault then.

>takes a bite of Sweet Roll

Check'd.

What are you even talking about?

You get flipped.

>gasps

I see.. Well i had a great day!

I like it. Not to many cards that are black and white like that.

Hey Guys, whats up