Now that the dust has settled, whats your opinion on GradeAUnderA?

Now that the dust has settled, whats your opinion on GradeAUnderA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZHLcBYS3o
reddit.com/r/GradeAUnderA/comments/4izw28/timeline_how_did_this_subreddit_turn_against_grade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

great ytber

agreed

fucking fag. hate the voice so much. vegan gains all the way niggers

I know he puts the voice on but I just can't fucking match the voice to the face.

what dust? there was a scandel? love the channel though

He's not my cup of tea but I get why people like him. He'll probably get another 18 months of the success (i.e. view count and Patreon support) he's seeing now. After that he'll either need to reform his channel's format and hope for a resurgence or call it a day.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of people saying that. I knew he was Asian (at least partially) but I kind of expected him to be a bit less attractive. He's too normal looking.

He's like my "chill" channel.
I usually just watch like ted-ed and vsauce and shit or I watch the amazing atheist or armored sceptic or something. Both content isn't very funny so I like to watch grade just for the lols

fuck off, is that actually him?

I can fucking smell beta from here

Yeah, he did a face reveal for 2,000,000 subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZHLcBYS3o

Skip to 03:34.

I love him tbh he makes me laugh

Sorry, 03:54

hes too good looking

He was forced to make a face reveal. Also, there's some major backlash against him right now on reddit.

honestly the voice sounds so different from the face but thats cuz he changes his voice
looks like a normal guy
vids are pretty funny not my favourite redtuber but i like him

Looks like a sand nigger

link?

holy fuck you are retarded
shoot yourself

B8

Yeah, I expected like a kind of geekish, autistic, skinny guy. Just goes to show you, though.

Why the backlash?

What's this 'blacklash'?

You may as well kill yourself

i imagined some skinnyfat british guy living in his moms basement really

The majority of the world's population is brown, by the way. Not every brown person is a 'sand nigger'.

reddit.com/r/GradeAUnderA/comments/4izw28/timeline_how_did_this_subreddit_turn_against_grade/

Might have to do with him going after Markiplier pretty hard in one of his vids and accusations of "stoking the drama fires". The latter part isnt particularly true, he's just very vocal about being fed up with it all.

I don't understand the appeal of his channel and channels like it. It's just complaining about trivial crap.

*le nigger tries to have us think he is not a nigger by saying grade's one
*le nigger fails

agree
but he's an okay sandniger

Jesus Christ, people who contribute to these subreddits truly are autistic.

Don't think I can read much more of that. Thanks for the link though, pal.

See:

One trick pony who got famous for ranting about agreeable stuff while maintaining a "whimsical ms paint" artstyle. Despite the fact there's nothing particularly charming about his personality, he went on to become a dime a dozen drama pumping shithead the likes of keemstar and leafy. Now he's a hypocritical shithead who advocates "everyone should accept criticism" but when he gets criticized he cries to reddit mods for the posts to be removed and for everyone to agree with him instead.

god I hate him. I'm a personality channel at ~200,000 subscribers and it's frustrating to know how easily I could reach a million just by talking about easy content bullshit like drama, daily inconveniences and #RELATABLE trash videos. I'm so actively against it that i'm basically securing myself a slow growth but I'd take that over being an idolized hypocritical wanker like GradeA.
>inb4 whats ur channel
Staying anonymous for the sake of drama. Too many people already catching on to the fact I hate those channels.

m8, i like GradeA, right? his YouTube videos are usually pretty well thought out, right?

He looks, and probably is, from Indian (or partially Indian) heritage. Maybe Pakistani but since he has quite a prestigious education it probably is Indian. They tend to do the best, academically, in the UK and Pakistanis tend to do less so.

>One trick pony who got famous for ranting about agreeable stuff while maintaining a "whimsical ms paint" artstyle. Despite the fact there's nothing particularly charming about his personality, he went on to become a dime a dozen drama pumping shithead the likes of keemstar and leafy

You sound like a cunt m8, but I agree

interesting that it would be his Markiplier hit that caused him trouble, considering he flat out nailed Matthew Santoro for plagiarism.