Look at these fingerboxes Sup Forums. And yes, before you jump down my throat about it...

Look at these fingerboxes Sup Forums. And yes, before you jump down my throat about it, I know that a bunch of single finger boxes isn't as valuable or prized as a one multi-hole one, but these are 15 matching '97 German Singlets. You know how hard they are to find in good condition.

Why post this?

my great uncle had one like it i believe it was elm
real smooth finish tho he never let me touch it

Cancer

I had the chrome edition when I was a kid

I remember my first fingerbox...

Good thing too. Up until very recently when the Germans started using synthetic finishes, they were notorious for having the paint rub.

i dont care for any of that you gotta just have lacquer and a very high grade sandpaper

WHAT THE FUCK IS A FINGER BOX!!?!?!?!?

Haha, very funny, but contrary to popular belief Adolf Hitler never suppressed the fingerbox industry.

Newfag

Where can I get one lol I tried amazon but they have none >_

I want a fingerbox so fucking bad ever since I was a child

Does anyone know how or where to authenticate a golden-era russian made fingerbox? My father bought one while on holiday, he spent almost 7 grand on it but I think it's trash.

Welcome to Chansies 2010, thread startedby newfag trying to be nostalgic n shit.

Natural lacquer can't stand up to handling as well as acrylic. Not even the Swiss will deny this these days.

Check for signs of filling on the inner casing. Authentic Russian Fingerboxes from that period always were filled on the inside for balance. If you just find seams, it's imitation.

nah more like 2008 i need to leave

This is a message to all newfags and cancer currently killing Sup Forums: What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is motherfucking Sup Forums, bitch. WE call the shots. WE ALWAYS get shotgun. WE don't give a fuck who you are, because WE are infinitely more important than you. WE are always first in line. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established cliques, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of elitism, exploitation, and lulz. This isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME. WE pioneered class. WE made 'cool' cool. And you? What have you done? Jerked off in the shower? WE INVENTED JERKING OFF IN THE SHOWER, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you don't. You just do NOT. But you really think you can compete with Sup Forums? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by us. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then fuck you in the VAGINA we just made for you. SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This site isn't a game, it isn't a place to 'chill' with your fags, and it isn't some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO

Omg guys guys omg zomg ZOMG What are finger boxes? Can someone please explain to me what this oddity of "toy" is?

He bought it in a british antique shop in Birmingham. What are the chances of him being scammed?

wow i cringed so hard reading your comment

Great, now stop with this cancer