Sup Forums responds: does fucking a trap make you gay? why?

Sup Forums responds: does fucking a trap make you gay? why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDRqPaB03I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does it matter?

Yes.

Homosexual = people attracted to one's own sex.

Watch me click the collapse button and you and your faggot trap thread vanish forever.

Only gay if balls touch. If you do not already know this, you need to lurk moar.

its not that fucking hard

every "straight" person is at least a little gay and every "gay" person is at least a little straight

thats how it works. there is no solid left or right. we're all fucking faggot perverts and we're all brainwashed to believe we shouldn't be by old boring prudes

Faggot detected

says the guy that is casually refreshing a trap thread

Homosexuality is a mental disorder. Prove me wrong. Tip: You can't

fuk u got me there

>every "straight" person is at least a little gay
This reminds me of an anecdote about blacks.

People ask why black people have white ish skin on their palms and bottom feet. The answer is simple; everyone has a little good in them.

Only if your male

I'm here to tell faggots like yourself to kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

yes, yes it does.

Also to add to this, I'm not fucking gay. I know what I am, I am straight. I am just trying to say that anyone who is a faggot has a brain disorder END OF STORY. I had my experiences, I KNOW im not gay dude. My big brother used to fuck me alright, its fucked up man. But I never liked it. I NEVER LIKED IT

THERE ARE STRAIGHT PEOPLE AND HOMOS, NO IN BETWEEN.

Passable trap? Nope.
Non-passable trap? Maybe.

There is always bi, but I think beyond that all of the pan-moxi-demi crap is bullshit.

Maybe, maybe not. But being attracted to that child makes u a pedo

>making 120k a year
>with a 10/10 wife who fucks me with a strap on every time im feeling a little gay

kill myself. haha okay.

"dude i swear i was only on that thread because i was telling fags to kill themselves. knock next time dude wtf im not gay"

i think its pretty gay just my opinion tho...
if you think real girl

Homosexuality occurs in many different species in the animal kingdom. Now I'm waiting for your peer-reviewed research to prove to me that there is a brain dysfunction causing homosexuality.

if you're not gay then post a pic of your cock to prove it

everyone knows the only way to prove someone is gay is to examine their cock

post it or automatic guilt

Spartan men fucked each other more then the women
>Women were made to look like men for the first little while that they mated
>Spartans are truly godly
>TFW you will never know the love of your Spartan brothers

>120k salary
>10/10 wife

Actually I can! Homosexuality is not listed in the DSM-5, the book in which the APA lists all recognized disorders and symptoms.

It is proved that homosexual people have a smaller front left brain lobe, and that that is believed to provoke homosexuality. Also there are many investigations relating homosexuality as a mental disorder, and most of them have proved my theory right. I don't give a fuck about dogs, we are fucking human beings, we can think for ourselves.

It used to before SJW cuckoldry

Who fucking cares if it does or doesn't. Go with your dick's instincts.

Wow known faggotry goes to a certain point but you surpassed it you massive faggot

This. Why the hell do some men care so much that some other men like playing with people that have wieners?

But it's not now. Call it "progress" or call it "SJW cuckoldry" all you want, the fact remains that it's not accepted by the APA as a disorder, and they're kinda the ones who decide what is and isn't a disorder.

Yes. It's a man.
/thread

>Alan Turing
>Faggot
>Built what is considered to be the first computer
>You're currently using a computer
>You must be gay
>Inb4 user denies the facts

Yes.

Trap = male.
Therefore you are a huge fucking faggot

Nope, it's still here.

The only reason homosexuality was taken out of the DSM was because of gay terrorists threatening the lives of the people who keep the thing up to date.

> I don't give a fuck about dogs

So you're gonna ignore an important point I made just because it doesn't fit your view? That already tells me we are not gonna have an intelligent conversation.

Very simple. Is there a penis? (the male only reproductive organ)
If the answer is yes and you are also a biological human male, then yes, it is gay.
Probably bait but just gonna clear this up on the offchance

damn you got me so good

i am burned!!!

It doesn't meet the criteria for being a mental disorder. That's why it was removed from the DSM 40 or 50 years ago.

I.e., "A mental disorder is a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior that reflects a dysfunction in the psychological, biological, or developmental processes underlying mental functioning. Mental disorders are usually associated with significant distress in social, occupational, or other important activities. An expectable or culturally approved response to a common stressor or loss, such as the death of a loved one, is not a mental disorder. Socially deviant behavior (e.g., political, religious, or sexual) and conflicts that are primarily between the individual and society are not mental disorders unless the deviance or conflict results from a dysfunction in the individual, as described above."

top kek

Just because homosexuality occurs in nature doesn't mean it isn't a disorder or mutation. Homosexuality is naturally occurring, but so is cancer.

>gay terrorists
Are these "terrorists" shooting up planned parenthoods and crashing planes into buildings? No, gullible religious nuts who view homosexuality as a disorder do that.

Yes,because you're fucking a man

The dysfunction is "not wanting to reproduce". A living creature that doesn't want to reproduce is broken.

so would trans genderism or wanting to be a trap count?

Riiight because mental disorders occur only in humans? You fuckin idiot.

>considered the first computer

No it isn't you nigger

>It is proved that homosexual people have a smaller front left brain lobe, and that that is believed to provoke homosexuality.

No. Gay men have a lobe similar to that of straight women. That's not the same thing as homosexual men having a mental disorder.

Then, what differs homosexuality from bestiality and pedophilia? They are not mental disorders, and if they're caused form a bad gene on birth, then they should be legalized too. I've always wanted to marry my parrot.

Exactly, trust your cock and stab the browneye

Even if it was a mutation, mutations are not inherently bad. Homosexuality would help with over-population, so to say it's "wrong" would be completely arbitrary

Exactly, trust your cock and aim for the prostate

Exactly trust your cock and play tummy swords

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDRqPaB03I

here's your answer

Except that would mean all the gay people who have done IVF or who have had children with members of the opposite sex aren't actually mentally ill.

Guys, just give it a resty.

369, dam good thyme

Also, tell me how priving a baby from living in a family with the woman who gave him/her birth (man if lesbian) could somehow be legal. That isn't a family, that is an infertile union.

Well, actually, homosexuality would be a direct result of abstract thought. If we were to go strictly with our instincts, and the human species had no capability of abstract thought, then the population would be all heterosexual, with the exception of the less than 0.1% who did engage in homosexual intercourse (which at that point WOULD be a mental disorder, because of the lack of ability for abstract thought would put it in direct contrast with basic instinct). However, we are capable of higher than instinctual thinking, and thustly, homosexuality occurs at a larger rate in our species than others.

I'll have to remember where I found it, but I remember looking through an interesting study once that concluded that, on average, those who are more sexually deviant tend to have higher IQ's. One good example of this might be Alan Turing, like that other user mentioned.

Thanks now YouTube will think that I'm gay

Actually I tend to think it might. There is something a little fucked up about wanting to go under the knife to have your balls chopped off and your penis turned inside out. It would be good if these people could be offered some other option, but that's an assessment based on the drastic lengths they are willing to subject themselves to in order to be happy. Gay people just want to buttfuck and scissor. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to give a fuck or why they should be classified as mentally ill. And I utterly fail to see why anyone else cares either.

Yes, having your dick in another man's ass is gay.

I wouldn't say it is a mental disorder. That term seems extreme. Id classify it as a form of sexual depravity/immorality. People that are gay choose to be gay. People that claim "They were born in the wrong body" come off mentally ill. They seem to have an actual disorder.

People only hate homosexuals because it's their only defining characteristic and they flaunt it. It's like going around having foot fetish or scat pride parades.

Do what you will at home, but christ, I don't want to know about you and jerry eating each others asses.

>implying all of us butt pirates do this

Good god man, most of my fellow gays can't even stand the LGBTBBQ community as it is today. We're not all pride queens, you know,

Homosexuality is not normal. Quit trying to explain why it is.

I can agree 110% to that statement. I have my own morals and beliefs about homosexuality, but I genuinely am disgusted about how it is flaunted and forced on people. Unacceptable.
>do you think it is normal to be gay? Huh?
>"Not necessarily"
>OMG YOU UNEDUCATED HOMOPHOBE

>Id classify it as a form of sexual depravity/immorality.

Why in the name of sweet fuck is it immoral? You're literally posting this on Sup Forums. What the hell is immoral about being gay?

A trap is a male trying to be a female.

> you can ID male from female with DNA and other forsenics and this doesnt change even if someone is a trans.

Male fucking a male is homosexual, fucking pussy is heterosexual and fucking both is bisexual

>I'm going to become the most influential man in all of history

LGBTBBQ? Damn man, i only knew LGBT, but BBQ? Really?

Wasn't talking to you and I am not going to take my time to combat with you. Fuck off back to tumblr.

It's never been forced on anyone, and the flaunting is like once a year in a fucking pride parade in some distant city. Call off the dogs, jesus.

Yeah bbq, because homosexual males love bbq sausage

Good one, internet points for you.

You seem defensive. Also, you are wrong.

Liking the same sex is what is immoral about being gay.

Bunch of faggot cock suckers ahah. Go fuck an inside out dick

It doesn't not make you gay. Hope this helped

Because they are the same sex as you. Its literally the definition of Gay.

it didnt

The fact that we're having the discussion is proof positive it is being forced. Non faggots just don't want to hear about it anymore since such a tiny minority of people is being so whiny and in your face about their stupid fetish. Nobody cares that you're gay, they care that you feel the need to talk about it in public like it isn't sexual.

I get pissed at straight people talking about their sex lives in public. Sex is private, leave it at that. People would get creeped the fuck out if I started talking about how often I beat off, but you don't see fap enthusiasts trying to get legislature passed.

Omg that's so transphobic why can't you just accept I've evolved beyond your binary culture and my chromosomes are not indicative of my gender. I have a penis but I feel like a woman without any actual reference of what that biologically feels like, because I'm a man

Is what a mentally ill person would say

no, it makes you a huge massive faggot

it doesn't get faggier than that and this is coming from a guy who just sucked two cocks earlier that day.

Yes it is you shit head

You're a fag

Animals also cannibalize their babies, and kill their rivals for trying to fuck the female they want to fuck. Is that socially acceptable behavior for humans too?

What's your point, fag apologist?

No, that's what disgusts you about it. If it's wrong then you should be able to articulate a reason why I should give a shit that someone is attracted to the same sex. Why is someone fucking another dude more immoral than someone doing a cartwheel?

The meanings of moral terms are tied up and associated with what benefits and harms human beings. I understand why I shouldn't beat an innocent to death, morally speaking, because it amounts to subjecting someone to deliberate unnecessary/unjustified harm. But why should I wig out about fags? No one has ever been able to say, and that's why you idiots can't win a court case to save your fucking lives.

GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTUCT YOU UNCULTURED, UNEDUCATED, FASCIST, BIGOT HETEROSEXUAL!!!!!!!!!

It's actually indicative of our innate biology considering tons of uncivilized tribes did this and still do this. Socially acceptable is a pretty subjective term anyways

>The fact that we're having the discussion is proof positive it is being forced.

No it's not. It's proof positive conservatives insist on making it a political issue.

9/10 would both before and after...

what about people who like both?
Thats litterally the definition of being inbetween.

So much for your black and white

It wouldn't be a political issues if fags stopped telling people how much they love getting dicks in their butts.

The irony is that that argument, "gender is a social construct", is still a highly disputed philosophy generally only pushed by liberal schools of thought. If every human culture ever defines the male's role as provider/protector and the female as homecarer then the LOGICAL mentality is to postulate that its biological. But the LGBT community at large rarely agrees with biology, or logic for that matter.

Society(western society really) has just become so afraid to be politically incorrect that we've helped enable a misguided sub-culture of mentally ill ladymen.

Too old.

Do I believe that homosex is a choice? No, I don't. I really couldn't fathom why someone would want to subject themselves to all of the negative backlash that goes along with it.

But do I believe that they're special, or wonderful, or worthy of my respect for being "brave" by taking another man's dick up their ass? Absolutely not. I find homosexual behavior, other than in the case of lipstick lesbians, to be revolting, because my brain was not programmed to think that shit's natural.

What homosexuality really is, is a evolutionary fail-safe to prevent overpopulation. And a way to end genetic bloodlines that are unfavorable. Of course, faggots and dykes can circumvent this with in vitro, surrogates, adoption, whatever. But biology has no concept of these things.

tl;dr - Fags and dykes are fags and dykes because their bloodlines were chosen for extinction. They have nothing to be proud of. They're gay because nature decided they weren't worth being driven to reproduce. Doesn't mean they're bad people, and they shouldn't be looked at any differently than people with Down's Syndrome or that are born sterile for one reason or another.

Yes, fucking another man makes you gay.

Most of the political issues came from gays wanting to marry didn't it?

That is requiring legislature and voicing it for it to pass.

Just passing by this fag thread, the fact that you had to defend yourself. You fucking spoiled fruitbasket, go suck that strapon