Hey Sup Forums virgin fag here

Hey Sup Forums virgin fag here.
I need your opinion on something. I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and she wants to have doobly doo with me but she herself is not a virgin. What do? I don't really like the idea of losing my fag card to someone who already has.

well keep that card then, I see where you come from but how picky can you be?

2 years and you haven't done the doobly doo?

Don't get me wrong, half of me really want to do it, but the other half of me says nah and I'm kinda torn between two paths.

Yep. It's because of this reason too. She's been pestering me a lot about it lately.

Dude, sex is not a magical thing. It's just a natural, animal instinct that happens to feel incredibly good (thanks evolution). It makes no sense to treat it like if it was a life changing experience: it is not. Just fuck her and call it a day. You will fuck dozens of chicks anyway... and you will fuck so many times you will lose count.

Just fucking do it.

This OP don't be any more of a faggot than you already are.

>doobly doo
you won't lose your fag card i promise. it's permanently issued.

>been with her 2 years
>she's not a virgin
>but you are
There's no way she's not fucking other dudes on the side since you're being such a frigid little bitch about it

You could insist she find you a virgin to lose your virginity to first, to make it even.

You've convinced me. I'm gonna do it. Thanks Sup Forumsros. :^)

We've talked about it. We both decided that wasn't going to happen.

Sick dab, what is this from?

Just remember that when your penis goes in her vagina, you're literally touching all the other penises that have been there

if shes not tight shes been cheatibg on u bro. dump the whore after u fuck

Dragon Ball Z. I don't remember which episode though.

Pic related is from the "Resurrection F" DBZ movie.

faggot.

then dont do it, tell her shes a fucking whore, and go find a pure virgin. see easy as fuck? fuck youre dumb.

Wait no my bad "Battle of Gods"

Se probs has been fucking behind your back until recently because she felt bad about it you dumbass

2 years
y
e
a
r
s

LOL, she probably fucks behind your back all the time.

While these all make a valid, but generic point (and yes I've taken it into account many times) I feel like user is same-fagging.

or 3 3 3 different people came up with the same idea.

You're either super young, or this two year relationship has had a LOT of cheating.

OP gets to kiss his girlfriend after she sucks all the cocks at school.

Fuck. Trips of Truth.

trips of truth, op's still a cuck though and he doesn't know it.

Dude, who gives a shit. Get that doobly doo while you have a chance.