Sup Forums I need your slanted guidance...

Sup Forums I need your slanted guidance. I found this amazing girl and we have serious chemistry but I have ran into a problem, she says she is asexual. We have fooled around, had cam sex, ive eaten her out and she gives me blow jobs and etc but she is still saying she is an asexual. She is still a virgin although we have experimented with penetration but never really to to full fucking. So I ask you Sup Forums do asexuals really exist? Is she actually an asexual or is she shooting for some sort of tumblr special snowflake status. I really like this person but I dont want to commit to someone who will never satisfy me.
>TL;DR do asexuals exist or are they just lies like bigfoot or Bob Ross

I will shamelessly bump this till I get some answers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

unless you can corrupt her

Im taddy mason i'll be your friend for bumps

Either she REALLY loves you, or she's a fucking liar.
Source: Asexual cunt

how do I go about exposing her of this lie? I feel like people these days want special snowflake labels and this is why it happens

stay alive theread

It's fake special snowflake bullshit, but they believe it's real, so it may as well be. I dated a girl like that for a while. She wouldn't fuck me, same deal as with you, blowjobs on occasion, but no actual sex.

Was super unfulfilling and killed our relationship. Don't bother with this girl, it'll just be nonstop frustration until she dumps for "pressuring her for sex" you and makes you feel like shit.

I'm an ace. Personally, I don't care for sex, I can live with or without it. My girlfriend, who is also an ace, doesn't like anyone touching her pussy or asshole. Either way, if your libidos don't match, you'll have issues down the road.

I dont know dude, does she seem into it? I've done it for lovers in the past because I realize they have needs, but even if I'm really drunk I won't be moaning or talking dirty. I don't even orgasm. I guess if she seems like she's having fun, or tries to initiate it, she could be a bullshitter. I don't claim to be an expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

but the first time we met we immediately
started fooling around, we masturbate together. She seems into it and sometimes starts it. She even likes some pet play nonsense where she is a submissive kitten BUT she still claims to be asexual

If she lets you go at it, go at it. But if you need sex and she's not reciprocating, you might want to talk about options where you can get your needs fulfilled while maintaining the relationship with her.

bump

Sounds like you're helping her rediscover her sexuality. Let her claim to be asexual for as long as she wants, I don't think it's hurting anyone.

I need more input, I appreciate everyones help so far

She sounds like a tumblrite

Sooooooooooooooo much this, this is the issue with my current gf and me right now. We're just not sexually compatible. She's too vanilla and I'm into too many things she doesn't wanna do and it's killin me.

She's full of shit, maybe just aromantic or whatever

She kinda is but we both hate SJW's
You think this is a good idea?

No, it's a terrible idea. Here's what will happen: she will keep claiming to be asexual forever and will never fuck you, and you will hate your life.

Tell her you need sex or you're out. Doesn't matter how cool she is, if your sex life isn't there, you're never gonna be able to work as a couple.

Bruh, if you think asexual means 'vehemently opposed to vaginal sex' you're mistaken. If she keeps seeing him, she's definitely going to fuck him.

Not how it played out for me.

OP here, after reading up on sexuality I am still just as confused as I started. Apparently they can do all the sexual things but apparently dont feel any atta tri con but they can still orgasm and be aroused. These people are chasing their own tails I dont get it.

So, like I said, fake special snowflake bullshit.

Yea it's a shitshow. There's also Aromantics, who won't even date people, but are physically attracted to them.

You can get fucked in the ass by someone right now, you might even get hard and orgasm. Do you think you'd be into it? If you loved the guy and he needed it, you'd do it. It wouldn't hurt. It wouldn't even feel bad, it's just not what you crave. She just craves nothing. She can still get stimulated from sex. She just isn't going to ever want it.