Wanting to continue from >>684688496

wanting to continue from Sup Forums honest with me. As I stand right now do I stand any chance with a self respecting woman?

Checked

Also no

yes

Maybe a self respecting fat chick

daaaayum gurl, you thicc as hell. If things dont work out with the ladies, lemme get a piece of that cake.

You'd make a qt trap if you lost weight.

Time stamp from previous thread.

Don't listen to him bb. you perfect the way you are.

No, you look disgusting. But OP, remember you don't have to look disgusting forever, it's a choice. Self improvement is the name of the game.

are you 6'4"? no?

not well.

what? no, look at that man, that's just stupid

What's important isn't your fat ass, but if you have a good job, sense of humor, and some confidence.

Fat cocks have no self respect. That's why they are fat.

Chicks*

fat men aren't fat, only fat women are fat.

I just dont know where to start. There is this dieting, exerciser, powder stuff.. I've tried but usually just stop

You have to do the excercize with it dumbass

Second nude

I wanna motor boat dem tiddies.

a) find a fat chick
b) workout and get fit
c) kill yourself

I don't blame you. My tits are pretty luscious.

Your body seems to have an excess amount of estrogen and you're storing fat in a female pattern, evident by the fat distributed more around the hips instead of the waist, also the gynecomastia.

It's going to be very hard to lose weight in your condition because your testosterone levels are lower than the average male. Average male can burn a lot more calories and eat a lot more because he has a lot more T and so exercising comes easier and with greater benefits.

You need to start exercising, especially weightlifting. That'll have the greatest impact on restoring your hormone levels.

That, or you can try becoming a trap. If you lost weight and transitioned you'd look great.

I'd suck a fart from that ass.

dude just go and fucking lose weight, it isn't hard. Go on a diet and add some workout at the same time. You can get toned well in some months if you dedicate yourself.

If you can't dedicate to lose weight, what the fuck says you can dedicate for a relationship? Grow the fuck up.

Nice tits

go the gay route. it would be easier at this point.

Erect dong pic yo

do this, and lemme bend you ova.

checked
But you better lose yourself in the music the moment you want it you better never let it go go,
you only have one shot do not miss your chance to blow
cause opportunity comes, once in a lifetime

no. Lose weight and then maybe.

show us that butt

you're fucked, fam

drink 3 litres of water a day, eat vegetables and proteins, no fucking sugars and work out for a few months. you'll lose a ton of fat and put on muscle if you do things right, and pussy will come flow your way. dick gets bigger when you lose that belly fat so start moving boi

A diet isn't temporary, a diet is forever. Do your best to get rid of processed foods altogether, eat what's natural. Doesn't necessarily have to be organic, just fruits, a lot of vegetables, dairy (Greek yogurt is high in protein, get it unflavored, you can add fruit or honey), lean meat sometimes, but remember to eat enough protein. It's mostly diet, cook healthy and eat out rarely. If you can afford it definitely get a gym membership, aim to go an hour a day five days a week and try to get on an exercise plan that is more tailored to you and wasn't designed by me, I don't know shit about what's best in that. That's all, diet and exercise and you'll see improvement. Stay motivated too, I do that by remembering that I'm going to die soon, very soon, and if I don't live the best I can today by being healthy I'll miss out on pussy and my life will be a lot shittier than if I'm a fat fuck. Your life as a fat fuck will invariably be shittier than if you're fit.

Remember my comment in the other thread where I was like damn son even pushing it in that much, you're still pathetic blah blah.
Yeah
Haha
Nigga
You know you gotta tiny dick
Yknow what though, like if you fucked an aisian girl/boy/dog they'd just think of it as normal

>If you can't dedicate to lose weight, what the fuck says you can dedicate for a relationship? Grow the fuck up.

This is actually some pretty fucking legit advice. I was in the same boat, and I committed to the relationship and weightloss. When the relationship got rocky, guess what else went out the door? Trust me, take care of yourself first, and then look into taking care of someone else.

YOU are the most important person in your life right now. YOU are the most dedicated person to your future. YOU are the person who can turn your life around.

First things first: Cut out sweets, and carbohydrates. If you can calorie count and get down to 2000 calories a day, with 20-30 minutes of exercise 4 days a week, fat will LITERALLY melt away from you. It takes so, so, SO little. Just do it.

The only thing holding you back is you. Break that hold and get your shit together. You can do it.

have you ever heard of boogie2988?

this, turn eating healthy and working out into a lifestyle not a quick hobby

throw on a wig, black guys would mistake you for a heavy set white woman. There is your out.

underated

you're fucked

Just to add on to this, make sure the exercise actually is completed in at least 10 minute intervals of sustained effort and at a pace where you are unable to sing a song outloud. 150 minutes a week has been shown to be most rewarding in terms of weight lost.

I'm gonna have to agree with this user

I pretty much had the exact same body a year ago.

And I lost weight. Then became a trap.

Die

So all I need to do is find an asian chubby chaser.

Agreed. For this guy I would suggest a mile walk/jog, done in intervals, five times a week. Additional weight work of at least three kinds in sets of 3x10 would also benefit him. If this sounds specific and personal, that's because it is. Lost 75 pounds in ~9 months.

Ya.... dont breed.

agreed, let me breed.... you.

Post anus

we require the Angus.

Was like you (300 pounds) and had the bitch tits and all that jazz going. I lost about 110 pounds (dropped to 190 while gaining muscle mass) and was able to get a 9/10 arab gf (psychobitch) then a nurse and now my current gf which is by far the best relationship I've had so far.

How do you lose weight? Start by cutting soft drinks (altogether) and keep yourself to 1 dessert a WEEK. Once you're used to that start cutting in the bread, eat a bit less red meat, less pasta.

As for your training, you can start lifting right now. Don't forget the cardio but try to do stationary bike or stepmaster. If you try to jog you'll blow your ankles / knees out with your current weight.

If you really commit, you could drop to 190 in a healthy way in about two years. But even that is not enough. Years of looking shitty like you do now fucked up your confidence. You'll think that fixing your weight fixes all of your problems, but you'll always see yourself as fat, so your second and biggest challenge will be building your self confidence back up so 1: girls are attracted and 2: those who are don't walk all over you in a relationship.

GL buddy.

Good for you! The jog/walk is perfect for most people to do. Most people live with relatively safe access to a park or neighborhood that this can be accomplished unless you're in a ghetto, Detroit, and Camden. Then again they're more worried about other things than weight loss.

he's a liar. just kill yourself (after you post anus pics)

This is the most intelligent post I've seen on Sup Forums today, kudos friend.

What you need to do is get off of Sup Forums you dumbass, you could probably function IRL, Sup Forums is for those who just can't, you don't need anyone to tell you what to do, you should want to better yourself, and research how to do that, rather than just looking for validation or advice from people who fundamentally (apart from weight) aren't any better than you, anyone can get snatch with enough deception, maybe try that, you need to work out for yourself, not a girl

I'll Post this here since it was in the last thread.

It was late one night and I was closing the store with Angela, a manager but just my age, and Pops. Pops’ name is really Jacob but we all call him Pops because he is one of the employee’s dads. Somehow that night, or should I say early morning, the topic went to nudity. The conversation was pretty extensive, but long story short, I wound up doing the dishes naked. Neither Pops nor Angela came back there. Pops was busy cleaning the front of the store and Angela had locked herself in the office, but every so often she would crack open the door and ask if I was still naked. I would reply “yes”, and she would do a girly scream, giggle, and close the door.
This story, as I knew it would, made its way around the store and soon several people were aware of what I had done. Some of them believed it but, with my reserved nature, others were reluctant. Then one morning I was working with Sonja (the manager), Chelsea, Nikki, Erika, Barb, and Linda. We are all about in the same age range, except Linda who is an older (but very young mentally) woman and Barb is in her early 30’s. At first I tried to pass the story off as a lie, but soon I started to see an opening to do it again. Doing something like this would really boost my image in the work place and I have an excuse to be naked. Sarcastically I started saying things to imply I was about to do it again, but eventually I went over to Nikki and Erika and asked them if I did this not to make fun of me. They gave me unexpected stares and asked if I was really goanna do it. I told them “maybe” and soon a lot of the store knew I what I was about to do.
I cleared it with Sonja and started heading back to the dishwasher and, as I took off my shirt, what I was doing really hit me. Soon I was naked and working on the dishes, but this time I was going to get some visitors.

They asked me if I was naked and I said “come back here and see”! Nobody came back but soon Erika said she needed to come back and get some guacamole and asked me to cover up. I figured since I was already naked it wouldn’t hurt to turn around if she really didn’t want to see me. I put my hand over my penis and turned my back. I did keep looking over my shoulder, however, just to keep an eye on her. She had gone so far as to find some cardboard and keep it over her face. She kept her face covered, but as she was leaving she looked around it and saw my naked butt (to which I owe my new nickname “Dimples”). Linda was very mature about it. Even just standing and talking with me like nothing was out of the ordinary. Next was Barb, and she got an unexpected eyeful. As she came walking back, I waved at her and she yelled “OH MY GOD” and started laughing. She went as far as to comment on my shaved pubic area, said I did a good job.
I got done with the dishes and got dressed, heading back over to drive-thru where Nikki was. Nikki and I are really close and she said she would have come to see me, but said if she knew her boyfriend saw a naked girl at work she would be upset. Erika, on the other hand, from what the others were saying was trying to get me to do it again. A lot of them think she wanted to see me, and won’t admit it. At shift change, Angela came in and was told the story. Angela, with a strange change of heart, asked me to “do the dishes” for her next time we work together. I have to say it was fun, but it would have to be with people I can trust, and at a safe time of day.

A few weeks later, on a Sunday morning, it was Josiah, Nikki, Erika, Tanya, and I. I didn’t initiate it this time though, Nikki did. I said that if Josiah didn’t want me to do it I wasn’t going to. After calling me a pussy a few times and practically begging Josiah to let me, he gave in. However, I told Nikki that if I was going to do this, she had to be back there with me a little while (clothed of course). Reluctantly she agreed. Amazing how quickly people can have a change of heart once they have an obligation. I was washing the dishes and Erika told me to get something for her that would require me to be in view of the lobby, but she assured me that nobody but they were there. I went and got it, everybody was in the front of the store, and was seen naked by all four of them at once.

Just lose weight man. Improve yourself first, and then worry about getting laid or whatever you're trying to accomplish. Better yourself.

agreed. op, if possible, get some good shoes (definitely not required, i ran in boots), and run on the grass. no one will care or fuss. also people are really, really, really supportive of fats like us losing weight be decent exercise. it will energize you in ways you did not think possible.

do it buddy. do it for yourself.

this, If I saw a fat dude running, I'd be happy.

not with any woman not even desperate fat bitches