Alright Sup Forums, i'm no moralfag, but this would be a great shot at vengeance

Alright Sup Forums, i'm no moralfag, but this would be a great shot at vengeance.

A bunch of fucking dumbass kids from my school got drunk last weekend, and they're gonna do it again on Wednesday. However, they're also gonna buy weed and shit too. These fuckers have been shitting on me since freshman year, and I could fuck them up for life with some serious drug offenses. Any tips on how to tip off the police, or get their address? I can't be too obvious or else they will fuck me up. Also, how to stay anonymous about it all, but let the cops take notice.

Tl;dr: help an user tip off the cops and get vengeance on a few assholes

underage b&
I hope they beat your ass for being a snitch.

sage

suck their dicks and never post here again

Follow them in the bushes or walk way way back to make sure they don't notice you. Locate address and call cops saying there is illegal drugs at the address. ez

Let it go, user, be peaceful. You don't need revenge, it won't fulfill you.

I'm all for getting revenge, but if you're gonna do so don't be a little punk bitch and snitch the fucking cops, come up with something good.

This.

Poison their weed or something you pussboi.

>anonymous about it all, but let the cops take notice.
call cops from payphone about party about to happen then never use that payphone again

Fucking with someone's weed ranks up there with being a snitch or kicking their dog or something.

Hell, poison their dog too.

tattle tailing is for the bitchmade, position is for the alphas.

What was the last time you seen a pay phone?

yesterday in a phonebooth

Just learn2tail. Be only as close as you need to be too not lose track

Not samefag.

Stinson beach.

I'm not exactly in the biggest city either
These aren't regular stoners tho, these are jockey preppy assholes. I wouldn't snitch on a stoner, but I will snitch on a bunch of ametuer preppy christian kids in way over their heads

I don't care if they're stoners or not, handle your shit like a goddamn man and don't rat people out to the fucking cops.

OP, don't be a retard and call the cops. Put a potato in their exhaust pipe or pour a bag of sugar in their gas tank. Trust me, way more fulfilling than your stupid shit.

then get a shitty burner phone, call cops and then throw the phone away

Do it for the lulz. Personal army request approved. Fall in niggers.

Bullshit. In this case it'd be great. Good luck OP, don't let that opportunity slip.

Faggot OP prove you're not underageb&
>Faggot OP prove you're not underageb&

sage in all fields

>i'm no moralfag
No, just a gayfag.

do it

OP is worst kind of faggot.,butthurt cuz he can't hang with the alphas or some other fag..then wants to snitch to ruin good time...underage fag

Ya I'm sure they'll assign an entire team to it and kick in the door because some beta bitch called them and said they might possibly have weed. Op you're a huge underage faggot.