Name a video game series with no bad games

Name a video game series with no bad games.

fallout

Call of Duty.

Dark Souls

3 & 4, and a portion of New Vegas. Try again.

Super smash bros

Monopoly

>Dark Souls 2

Brawl was fucking garbage

i'd argue that brawl had enough glaring flaws to be considered a step backwards

kys cunt bag

also dlc characters ruined the latest and any future iterations

Mother

Pic related.

mass effect

GTA

Pokemon since gen 1 till gen 4

Half-life

Nova covert ops were god awful.

mmm...... maybe 1 was so good that it made 2 look not that great?

Bioshock

/thread

overwatch

I feel like you may have missed the point of this thread.

Counter-Strike

These 'problems' are what make them god tier. Exploits, roster and couch fun. Game made my childhood hella fun

yeah that fag is a retard

Uncharted

Hotline Miami

Dungeon Keeper.

Dark Souls 2 was not bad, it just couldn't live up to 1, happens with a lot of games. It actually game the series some story, up till then they were literally just throwing shit at a wall and it was amazing.

underrated post.

source, zombies try again

The Lost and Damned was trash. Grand Theft Auto Advance was trash. Chinatown wars was trash. GTA 3 wasn't good.

elder scrolls

> infinity

mobile game :P

Yea, agreed. I wasn't taking about them.

I fucking loved every single one of them and have played it through dozens of times.

brawl's slow movement, super floaty aerial physics, and motherfucking retarded PRATFALLS make it garbage. god tier? its easily the WORST in the entire series. playable? sure. but it is hands down the worst.

Battletoads

you got to admit the online elder scrolls are shit

Warcraft

After having replayed 3 recently I actually agree. I dislike 3 for a multitude of other reasons than I did before, but its still a good game.

>Chinatown wars was trash.
Really? That game was great considering the platform they decided to target

Borderlands

I meant 'them' as in the whole series. I agree out of the 4 brawl was the worst and melee was the best

Civilization

The zombies was a third party add-on through local servers not the actual game, that's like saying CounterStrike is a surf game, or hopping /jumping game.

Counter strike was always good because they never really changed it, just made it look better.

Okami

i mean the gameplay is fantastic.. the story..

the first one was iffy

No More Heroes

Pre- Sequel was a hot-garbage abomination that should never have been born.

The visual novel shit was actually pretty good.

you relieze theres a counter strike zombies on the steam store right... its free

I don't see what you guys get out of that CandyCrush game.

Dragon Age! DA2 starts off fairly meh, and the maps are repetitive, but It really picks up in Act 2.

>Advanced

mate that was GOTY

Metal Gear (excluding spinoffs)
>mgs1
>mgs2
>mgs3
>mgs4
>mgs5

The platform is the issue. You could have the best game literally ever made but if you deliver it to fucking garbage devices its a bad game.

Phantasy star

You didn't like the story? I fucking loved the whole thing, beginning to end. Raynor and Kerrigans relationship kept me hooked. Tychus too, hated to see him go.

I did not, not sure how I missed that, it looks awful. Welp, this thread has done some damage to my world here.

Slavery

Half Life

Just because one publication got payed to call something goty does not make it so.

The Legend of Zelda

As long as we include gz and tpp as one game instead of one and a demo

5 disappointed me tbh. played the shit out of the rest of em.

It was really good
Get off the bandwagon
Pvp was way more balanced and smooth by the end, and there was a lot more stategy
ds1 still has loads of cheap stuff for bad players to abuse
The atmosphere and were nicer in ds1 but all the gameplay impovements in 2 are a bigger dealio imo

i think ds3 and bb are the only bad games
ds3 because it isn't doing anything new and is just trying to copy ds1 to please the fanboys
bb because casual and simplified

I wish gears of war judgement didnt exist

/Thread

MGS 4 was ridiculous.
MGS 5 has no script and 50 hours of garbage

5 was POOOOOOOOO

lol sry to burst your bubble m8 but yeah valve killed counter strike a while ago imo

twilight princess was terrible and i never tried skwyard sword and the ds games were bad

Beyond earth was a microwaved alien abortion

the 3 game on cd-i was shit

*atmosphere and areas

Raynors attatchment to Kerrigan was implied but never explored in 1, and in 2 it was fucking slammed down our throats. That alone annoys the fuck out of me. If you hadn't read the books you'd be completely in the dark about their romantic involvement til you played 2.

Is this bait, or are you underage?

No more heroes

This

CDI The legend of zelda

Portal, Portal 2

were shit on release that's a solid game now

>gta 3 wasn't good

fuck you

it was a big deal and a lot of fun when it was released

>Underrated Post

Okay going to have to agree with this. Both games where pretty good.

nah. i just like to remind others that it happened and it made us all sad.

Gamecube Twilight Princess was great, and if the motion controls of Skyward Sword weren't so gimmicky it would have been some much better

i dont even know what you mean by that

what do you mean 4 is ridiculous?
i thought it was excellent, by the time most franchises have made that many games it starts to get pretty meh
gotta agree with you on 5 tho

all 3d zeldas should burn

Those never happened

Rose tinted glasses, brosef. It may have been good for its brief time, but its garbage by any other standards.

upvote

look at this dumbass typing /thread after 5 of the bad games are mentioned (there was 3 cdi games )

i think it was implied enough in the 1st one. i never read the books but i could tell they were two peas in a pod :P

as for the story, it wasn't he interactions as much it was the epic battle of good and evil. AGAIN.

baldur's gate