I've collected sensitive documents from NAS devices that lacked any form of security whatsoever...

I've collected sensitive documents from NAS devices that lacked any form of security whatsoever. I'm publishing them in their original form, but I'm not the only person that does this so there is a chance these have been posted elsewhere.

Save them, because these are taking up important space on my hard drive.
Enjoy Sup Forums

2/10 from this set.

bump

WTF is NAS???

3/10

Network attached storage.

Network Attached Storage. Like a cloud, but you host it yourself using your router.

4/10

pls stop

5/10

FTP of last set was 66.196.11.66
I don't know if it's still online, and I honestly don't care.

Next set. This one was into disgusting piss fetishes.

>sensitive documents

just say nudes, you dont have the missile launch codes in there

I have everything short of missile launch codes.

This set has been posted elsewhere.

you have my interest

You really want more?

I do a bit of the same thing. whats your technique for finding them?

Technique so far as what? How do I find them to begin with, or how do I sort through it all?

finding to begin with.

End of this set.

I ended up sending these pics to her family.

I use a search engine for "network professionals" and then look for NAS' that have no security by default.

New set.

I know the one, a technique that gets good results. Explains why you're so sure others have been doing the same.

Nevermind, new set. A lot of these pictures exceed the 4mb limit.

I'm sure I know because I've seen it, I've found other places online where people are sharing these as well as a lot of other stolen shit.

I also have a lot of Photobucket finds somewhere, I've been at this for longer than I should have.

you and me both, OP. my photobucket collection is at over 10k pictures now.

I feel we are similar people.

I stopped PB a few months before Photofucket got busted, I communicated with the guy quite frequently. I still have the software on an old computer.

yeah, that was a great bit of software. I ended up writing some scripts of my own to simplify and speed up the trawling.

One day I'll be motivated enough to include a skin tone algorithm in the script and it'll just feed me potential nudes.

I just made Google do it for me, it'd give me enough of a lead to work off of with the right filters selected. That and the right keywords.

New set.