Everyone you care about in this show is going to get raped and murdered, FYI

everyone you care about in this show is going to get raped and murdered, FYI

What do you think about Vikings, OP?
I think it's underrated, but it's still a GOT lite.

yeh grrm said there was something coming up that would put the red wedding to shame.

I have a feeling it's going to be danny and/or tyrion slaughtered along with the small amount of true followers they have.

no one really cares too much about any of the other characters as much as people cared for the king of the north.

This show is going to shit. No rr Martin no got

pretty much. tyrion is the only character i never want to die

never watch that user. is it on netflix?

spoiler, he does.

no, HBO

oh, you mean viking, not games my bizzle

Is it worth?

Pls let Dany die.

Vikings is awesome. Watch it.

I hope that they don't stop margery from her walk of attonement. I wanna see dem titles too.

WTF was up with that stupid ass last scene. Like 12 Dothrakis in a hut and no one decides to rush the 4 ft. tall bitch that is trying to burn down our sacred hut or even break the door down
>Inb4 door was barred
12 dothrakis could kick that fucking twig in half
Also how the shit did the hut burn down completely in like 10 seconds. The 4 torches got knocked into sand.
> Worst scene in GoT history all to have Dany get bowed to and seem strong

Autism

Yeah that was pretty retarded. What got me was how the flames just reached out and caught fire all over the place e as if the entire hut were doused in gasoline. And how a dozen hills couldn't walk up and smash that white girl before burning to death. SMH

what show is this?

Hulks*

Cory in da house

I would seriously not care at all if they killed off Danny. she has literally no depth to her character. with the current storyline I was hoping she would go through some sort of struggle or set back but in the end it was just the same old privileged cunt that feels she has dominion over everyone. She should have been raped or her dragon should have been killed atleast I would feel more sympathetic to her claim as Queen

Thought the same thing. Then fugured her two lovers could have filled the room with excelerant....but gas smells so...idk man. Could have made the scene more real.

SiK bUrN m8

Oil Sands.

You guys have never raped someone you cared about? Just because I like to fuck my daughter doesn't mean I'm going to stop paying her tuition

you understand it is not a spoiler when you are guessing right?
>inb4 hurr durr my uncle's cousin's nephew's friend's father's former roommate is george r r martin and he told me

No man its on History channel.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the Iron Islands story?

The season will end with Ramsay Bolton standing over Jon Snow's flayed corpse whilst simultaneously raping Sansa up the ass.

This. And also I'm pretty sure they're streaming the previous season on Hulu.

You know what's up. Thanks user.

Instead of, "is going to get" don't you mean, "has already been"?

Good on ya m8

Kinda. Seems too little too late.
If they truly only have 2 more seasons left it will just be another Dorne. Quick filler story lines that eventually end with a fizzle.

Oh yeah I forgot about Dorne. Pretty much.

There was a burning liquid in the fire bowls

I work on GOT and have already debunked multiple "spoilers" (aka Tyrion not dying).

Here is a spoiler for you dumb faggots:

Winterfell gets retaken by LC. The north Unites and the south falls into chaos as khaleesi invades. The end of the season cliffhanger is the dead reaching the wall.

GOT fans are all idiots and overbearing. Thanks for the money.

Ps: Emilia smells amazing.

its not on hbo its on history, just torrent it , its good

Oh I almost forgot...

There's only a few good battle scenes. A lot more dialogue and story building for the next season.

Later nerds.

i still don't know what show this is. it most certainly isn't "corey in da house"

Vikings is better.

As much as I like the show I'm starting to get bored of it. It lost a lot of focus over the past couple of seasons and the pace has slowed to a fucking crawl. Most of the characters I like are still there but they never get enough screen time to actually do anything interesting, and they're just kinds there on the screen wandering from one scene to the next. Other than Jon Snow coming back nothing interesting or noteworthy has happened this season so far, and even that kinda fizzled.

it turned to shit.

they abandoned what made it great and its now just any other generic show but in the viking setting.

the fights are no longer vikings fights, I remember the glorious feeling of seeing combat that had a nice balance of historically correct and entertainment, but now its just actor vs actor action fights as in any other movie, its dumb.

the story is kinda washed up too, its like they never expected to make more than 2 seasons and even the second seasons became a little rushed.

the whole magic and god shit is annoying too, it went from being presented as mostly symbolic shit they believed to now where it almost feel like sci-fi because the gods are so real it might as well be buffy the vampire slayer..

/rant

Watch it again, autism incarnate. They initially do try to rush her and she just drops another brazier in between her and them.

what show is this? please tell me.

this Those are oil burning lamps. Big ones.

That would be sooooo sick. I played the GOT telltale games and ramsay Bolton literally fucks your entire family. He is so savajj

It is corey in da house. It just doesn't start looking like all of this until season 3.

Some flammable gases don't actually have a natural odor. In order to prevent stupid people from causing regular disasters the mostly competent people who harness the natural gases add chemicals to them in order to make it apparent when it gets everywhere. So assuming they are using some naturally occurring flammable liquid, it would not smell.

All of this doesn't matter on account of the flaming podiums being full of a burning liquid that seems to spill out onto the floor.
My question is.. who the hell builds a huge meeting hall that houses all of the leaders and then builds the door bar on the outside? For what reason would you need to lock them in?

Corey in Da House

no it is not. stop trolling me. i don't like trolls.

Oh look, the HBO stealth marketers are here trying to build buzz for their mess of a show.

jokes on you. i don't care about anyone in that shitty show

my little pony: friendship is magic

the girls who offed themselves outside prepared the room was the impression I got, and because of the lamps the smell would already be heavy

motherfucker no it's not!!!!!!! WHAT FUCKING SHOW IS THIS???????

Too much to happen before the end of the season dweeb.

FUCK OFF ASSHOLE JUST TELL ME WHAT SHOW THIS IS!!!!!!

> 2016
> still watches game of thrones

Pretty sad man.

Unless they bring dany ships and SPOILER
a magic horn that gives her control of her dragons

oh no a 4 foot tall brazier fell in front of me. If only I was a born warrior who was fighting all my life who would have the combat reaction and capability to hop over it with my room full of Clan members and slit this bitches throat.

You know it is

Corey in the house wtf dude learn to read and google

LC? Lara Croft?

things are starting to get interesting

GODDAMMIT YOU CHINESE MOTHERFUCKER!!! WHAT FUCKING SHOW IS THIS?????

I WATCHED COREY IN THE HOUSE!!!! THIS IS NOT THAT!!!! WHAT FUCKING SHOW IS THIS?????

john snow coming back was so fucking obvious though

Dany probably has badass fire powers and that's why the flames responded like that

What show is this?

You already know

this user isn't wrong but it's still better than 99% of the shit on tv today. pic related.

LC was our set code name for Jon snow. Aka lord commander. When we were filming or using Kit in the scenes that's what we referred to him as. We had to cut his hair to have buy in for the season, because honestly, this show isn't that good and it is too hard to make.

or, because it is already in all the lamps etc, the smell is already in the room.

Who is John Snow?

I've heard of Jon Snow, the bastard son of Ned Stark.

dragonball z

>its a "cory repeatedly tries to assassinate the president and fails miserable each time" episode

You've heard? Tell me the phoneticall difference between Jon and John?

autism

It was large handles on the outside of the door. The guys just pushed half a long in between then.

yeah they really fucked that up. the whole thing where the red woman is all "oh golly gee i dunno i don't think i can but i'll try" was annoying. i didn't believe for a second that he wasn't coming back.

>
>what show is this? please tell me.
Game of Thrones, idiot. Where you've been hiding in the caves

Good one

when will anything actually worth watching happen?

Oh boy! More stealth marketers on Sup Forums! I guess hiro is getting his money's worth.

They are still doing the Icelandic Sagas as the story - it's actually pretty true to the Saga.

Did you actually expect GoT to die out? Quite the opposite

the moment she got that serious look on her face and turned back to castle black you knew what was gonna happen next

FUCK YOU DUDE GAME OF THRONES IS A BOOK!!!!! WHAT FUCKING SHOW IS THIS?????

You know it

Ratings suck this year. They get worse each year. And now that they're cracking down on pirates they have to build buzz for the show some other way.

Yea the person saying they heard of Jon but not Jonh is pretty autistic

get rekt. its the most popular show on television, an hirro's 400th most popular website wouldnt do shit for them anyway. look out for what you never heard about everywhere else for shill theads, padawan

>Barred

Why do you think you should be able to watch it for free? HBO pays a lot and works hard to make this show for you. You shouldn't steal it.

Technically, every episode is broad enough to space out landmarks (intentionally) for each storyline. There isn't really much shocking things left. The show is going to end, sooner than you think.

Bran has the best storyline imo, but we aren't there yet. Ironborn is all filler, same with kings landing at this point. Mid season battle of the north isn't bad.

There's one more shocking death you faggots will lose your mind over though. I won't ruin that for you.

No advanced screenings done, no leaked info, book isn't done... wanna back up that spoiler?

> (You)
>FUCK YOU DUDE GAME OF THRONES IS A BOOK!!!!! WHAT FUCKING SHOW IS THIS?????
"A song of ice and fire "is a book series. " A game of thrones "is a book.

Show is" game of thrones " fucking degenerate