Why turks hate kurds? Just give them their fucking land

Why turks hate kurds? Just give them their fucking land.

Other urls found in this thread:

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/12/turkey-curfews-and-crackdown-force-hundreds-of-thousands-of-kurds-from-their-homes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree.

your fucking idiots...
Hey lets give california back to mexico...
NOT!

I don't hate them.
They can take southeast Turkey,I don't care.

But mexico doesnt want california back. And mexicans have their own country, so...

Mexicans don't have an ancestral home in California, and the indigenous people there were mostly wiped out. I am ok with creating 7 regional reservations with nearly full autonomy and access to the sea or a foreign border for Indians.

Who told you that Turks hate Kurds? Turkish state fighting with PKK not Kurds you dumb fuck. We trained Peshmerga in Iraq and very good relation with Iraqi Kurdistan. There are lots of Kurds in the west and they never say they're discriminated. Only the donkey fucker communists in the east want to split up.

As a Turk diaspora who has travelled around Turkey, the South East is an utter Islamic PKK shithole. I know there are lots of Turks living there, but they should move to the good parts of Turkey and let the Kurds live in the filth.

I know it's our land, but when we shit in the toilet it is our shit as well, do we really want to keep that shit? Only if it is a 9-inch turd right?

Californians haven't been a historically oppressed people who have resisted foreign occupation for thousands of years.

>PKK
>Islamic
>Not Communist
Please fuck off retard.

t. brainwashed erdogan supporter
>turkish state forces thousands of kurds out of their homes
>jails several kurd opposition MPs
>disrespect the right of self-determination
>WE'RE NOT OPRESSING KURDS AT ALL, WE ONLY FIGHT PKK TERRORIST

>I know this matter better than you eventhough I am not living in your country and if you're the opposite you're just an erdoğan supporter.

The saying "Monkey see, monkey do" was right.

The SE as a whole is an Islamic shithole either way.

>muh allah

not an argument

Fucking turkroaches

What your monkey brain cant comprehend that Erdoğan is in charge of the country thanks to Kurds. He would get %50 and sometimes %60 in the Kurdish majority cities. There like 15 million Kurds in the country and you think we are againist all of them? Stupid subhuman.

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/12/turkey-curfews-and-crackdown-force-hundreds-of-thousands-of-kurds-from-their-homes/

>He would get %50 and sometimes %60 in the Kurdish majority cities.

This actually. Didn't he even improve relations with Ocalan and declared ceasefire with PKK at a time? Why all the purges and and imprisonments again? HDP won parliament seats and he couldn't become some sort of a democratically elected president/dictator for life?

>just giving land to subhuman k*rds that youre achestor died for it

>year 1000
>kurds no where to be found
>turks come in from Asia
>conquer roman lands

>fast forward 1000 years later
>fucking turkroaches give land back to kurds

??

Iraqi kurds are the most durkas of them all. No surprise Erdoshit likes Bazani and his fools this much.

>Their land
t. monkey from thousand miles away without knowing a word of turkish or kurdish

If the Kurdish regions theoretically had a referendum.
Would they vote to leave?

There are no regions there are cities and some would some wouldnt. You would get a high amount of bordergore.