So does this shit ever start working? Been on it for about 10 days and nothing so far. What drugs are you on?

So does this shit ever start working? Been on it for about 10 days and nothing so far. What drugs are you on?
>inb4 weedfags talk shit about every other drug in existence.

was on it for 3 months, made me feel like a zombie, tired all the time, wanted to kill myself. Antidepressants are terrible.

Are you retarded or something?

Never started working for me. Just ruined my first time. Wellbutrin is the only antidepressant I've tried that I can bother to keep taking.

Im trying to convince this fucker to give me adderall but he keeps saying to see if this garbage helps with my lack of motivation and whatnot.

Like made your dick not work right?

Yes, almost impossible to cum on any dosage of Paxil Lexapro and zoloft I've tried. It still really upsets me.

I was on zoloft to treat my GAD, the shit is inherently worthless unless you are clinically depressed, which none of the faggots on here are. Everyone who claims they have it most likely just has dysthymia. It makes you feel nothing. You could watch children being murdered and still feel nothing. It is great if you just want to feel nothing.

Are the effects worth it? Like aslong as your dick works still I don't see that as being terrible

Im on vyvanse for depression. Works first day and makes work go from suicide inducing to almost enjoyable.

Edgy

Zoloft is a hell of a lot better than some of the other ones at being able to nut

cause wellbutrin has very very very mild stimulant properties.

Been on and off Dexedrine for 4 years. Shit so cash.

Yeah thats what he said I have is dysthymia which I disagree with but either way. So you're saying it's pretty much useless for me? What would be a better alternative?

It doesn't effect everyone that way I guess. And if you kept up with it I could see it going away. I hate ssris with a passion but that doesn't mean one couldn't work for you.

my nigga. i was going to try vyvanse but it wasn't covered. but dexedrine is, which is funny cause it's so easy to abuse dex if i want to.

Dude I just started efexor and that shit is killing my ability to cum.

Is it frequently used to treat depression? The doc like refuses to diagnose me with add and I'd prefer a stimulant.

I've tried it recreationally and it was pretty fucking great

Amphetamines are a bad idea for depressed patients to be honest.

Weedfag here.
Coming down from a two day Bender off speed and Quality MDMA.
Fuck you OP you stereotypical cunt, the only drug ill talk shit about is meth and thats because majority of users remind me of burnt gumboots.

There aren't any drugs that will help with that long term, you just have to ride it out and it usually goes away.

It is used to treat ADHD, which can cause depression so you're probably out of luck if your doc doesn't think you have ADHD.

Take some benzos and go to sleep Johnny.

Then you're not a weedfag, I meant the 14 year old kids who think weed is life and has no negative impact on them whatsoever.

SSRIs have a very very mild and slow building effect that can take up to 20 days to really feel anything and you really often have to cycle trough 3-4 different medicines or more before you find the one that helps.

Microdosing psilocybin on the other hand tends to be dramatically fast and might improve you forever.

They will only work temporarily for dysthymia, long term they will do nothing

Agreed, silly not to think weed doesn't have an impact.

I always thought speed = meth?

I guess it could be other stimulants that are 'speedy' but are any of those really recreationally fun?

Weeds basically the worst drug anyway. All the rest of them give you better highs.

Vyvanse and adderall are the funnest drugs I've ever done honestly

It's not even a drug. I would rather drink than smoke weed.

Pyrovalerones are fun.