Someone better fucking explain to me why this movie was praised so much. It's just a basic, predictable superhero movie...

Someone better fucking explain to me why this movie was praised so much. It's just a basic, predictable superhero movie. Everyone was just jizzing over the R rating but they didn't even put that to good use. Explain....NOW

Did you actually watch it? It was funny. Fuck you and your feelings of superiority. You're an idiot.

Because Colossus is the obest comic character and we will never get another movie staring him

>

Its a breath of fresh air in all this cape film shit-smog.

Dead pool is literally what reddit/Sup Forums kiddos want to be. Funny, random, spontaneous, completely badass, and not giving a fuck. He will get nothing but praise from them. Coincidentally, I thought it was a fine movie.

it actually really really wasn't. Bad guy kidnaps hero's girlfriend, hero goes back to get her

Civil war was f00kin fantastic, 11/10
bvs on the other hand....

>Explain....NOW
Are you 5 years old?

idk, you're the dumbfuck that was entertained by this movie. Perhaps it is you who are the immature one.

>you're the dumbfuck that was entertained by this movie
Prove it, kid.

Either bait or full blown retarded, besides deadpool being fuking amazing do you not realize because of this movie we are going to have a proper wolverine movie? Do some research about comics and marvel before you start talking shit.

I am with op on this. I only made it 30 minutes in and i was out. Super cheezy zingers, the intro had me all fuck this
>starring some sexy guy
>made by some douche
ya no. I have better things to do with my time

>I have better things to do with my time
Clearly

Damn nigga you gay. I did not like dead pool btw. Got about 20 minutes into it and turned it off because too rediculous.

But you're still a giant fag with your little boy post.

Hypothetically all super hero movies turn me off? Not even bait. 25 years old, more interested in reality kids

Sound truly autistic.

Prove that i'm gay, fagboi. I dare you to show me your cock, I'd fuck you so hard you'd love it.

> (OP)
>Damn nigga you gay. I did not like dead pool btw. Got about 20 minutes into it and turned it off because too rediculous.
>But you're still a giant fag with your little boy post.
>rediculous

Fucking Sup Forums edgelords must hate everything that's popular.

It was quite funny, nothing outstanding but the only reason you're criticising it is because it was very popular.

No one likes it for it's story, it was good due to its humour. If you didn't like that then it's not your movie.

>People like what I don't like they must be immature because of my phenomenal intellect and great taste.

Movies are meant to entertain and and to let you escape from reality, you're doing it wrong fag

I think it was too hyped, but it was still enjoyable. The overall plot was pretty generic as far as action movies go, but I liked seeing one that didn't hold back with the language. Sure, a lot of the jokes weren't really funny, or maybe too crude to be funny, but it was more entertaining than just having another "get revenge" movie. Plus the gag reel showed that a lot of the jokes were improv, which can produce better humor than rehearsed jokes, such as

>"What are you gonna say to her?"
>"God dammit!" (for whatever reason)
>"No you should start with a joke."

I think that had the humor be less focused on crude sex jokes and stick with most of the movie's random humor, it would've been better.

it's just pathetic that it made more money than the cinematic masterpiece Fury Road.

>Fury Road
>Masterpiece

Pick one.

Because kids like memes. This movie had alot of dumb kid/meme tier humour, and since the majority of people who spam praise movies are social media faggot normies this was bound to get high praise

Dealpool was OK. If you're not a normie, you probably knew what to expect and weren't surprised by it. This was my issue. It didn't wow me because I knew exactly what to expect from a rated R Deadpool movie

That's why I hate superhero movies, each one is basically the same as the last which is so shitty. I don't see how anybody can enjoy them