Make a wish user

> Be me
> Be senior year of high school
> Classmates with some pretty ugly chicks but one is a true 8.5/10
> We've been friends since kindergarten so I decide to ask her or
> She says yes
> Awyis.jpg
> Date for a few months
> She breaks up with me because some of her friends were making fun of her for going out with me
> Depressed for months
> Fast forward about a year later
> We get back together and all goes smoothly
> Breaks up with me a week after our 1 year anniversary
> Haven't found love since and I don't know if I ever will

God I still love her Sup Forumsros but she's moved on and I'm stuck in the past hoping she'll come back

get gud

> out*

Always the same shit to me, i just dont really care anymore

Checked

At least you got triples

Trips can't fill the void in my heart like she could, user

I've been secretly admiring them from afar at work for months. Finally had the guts to text them. Talked and felt a connection. They were super nice too. Flirted and finally went for it. Said they thought about. Asked for a final answer. They said no. Now I'm here.

>>>

Good job user. My biggest regret is never being able to tell the one I had feelings for them. I never had the guts to, and it's definitely way to late now. At least you did.

Soon you'll look back on this, and know you at least tried, and won't be wondering like me years from now "what if?"...

I know this feeling OP.

Checked. You took a shot at asking but they said no. Did more than what most ever could. Don't dwell on it too much OP.

Triples again, i want them too

I just feel like it happens way too often.
I feel like I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.

welcome to my world, every day im more and more afraid of dying alone

i was dumped 2 weeks ago and i'm still not quite over it. i don't even really know what i did, and i think that's the part that bothers me the most

hope you feel better soon, user

No. That has only ever happened to you.

This is actually the first rejection in a long time where I genuinely feel hurt. I haven't had this strong feelings for a person in about 4 years.

>shit soaked life user
You'll find someone. Hell, you might want to try asking one of your friends to help you out. Doesn't hurt to try but the result may sting.

In my experience the ones you develop feelings for at a distance don't work out. Its the ones you just naturally "click" with, there's no anxiety involved, and your feelings for each other grow.

I'm actually afraid this will happen to me. There's a girl who seems like they have feelings for me but I also have doubts

no but please wish me luck on my up coming chance.

>shit soaked life user
Best to you you Sup Forumsro.

I never understood people that are afraid of dying alone. The fact of the matter is you're not afraid of dying alone you're afraid of not living with a person you desire...there are always ham planets and fuglies to keep you company.

Yeah, I know the feel

Tell me I'm not the only one like this.

You've been alone, isolated for a very long time. Years. Family abandoned you because you were never good enough. Perhaps you've started to believe that yourself. You've been all on your own with not a single soul to care about you so long that you've built up walls. An impenetrable fortress of solitude where you've managed to convince yourself you don't need anyone. You're happier alone, being with someone would just hurt you. But then someone comes along and knocks on your door, so you let them in. It's not like that could possibly hurt you worse than you've been hurt before. You talk, he/she makes you feel special. Makes you feel loved. Like you matter. You have someone that actually LOVES you. You warn then. Tell them how fucked up you are. How you have trust issues now. How much you hate yourself. How miserable you're life is. Because you know it's bad and you know it affects those that somehow end up close to you. But they say it's OK. Perhaps they're empathetic. Maybe they're just as fucked as you. They promise you everything will be OK. And maybe you're starting to feel something towards them so you trust them. You let them in. Give them the grand tour of the fucked up world you found yourself in. You fall deeply in love. You would do anything for them. Things go amazingly perfect for a while. Weeks, months, maybe even years. But something happens. Things fall apart and it's because you're too messed up. They may say it directly, they may not, but either way you know the reason. You spiral downward deeper and darker than you've ever been. You build up your walls. Bigger, stronger, more unbreakable than ever before. Time goes by. Weeks, months, years. You finally finish becoming comfortable in your new and improved fortress.

You hear a knock on the door

Open the door.
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

I forgot to delatch the sack before i fucked her silly so i ended up with with side sack road rash.

Yeah, it sucks OP. Sorry to hear. I had something similar.

>in town for summer
>girl I met a few years ago is in town apparently
>gave me one of the best hugs I've ever had that night back then
>message her to see if she wants to hang out
>hoping to get to know her or possibly shoot for a date
>says she's busy with a lot because she's going to school, etc.
>fancy answer meaning no

She left it open-ended, but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking I have a significant chance. I'm more happy for having tried than I am sad for having failed. Especially since I've regretted not trying to get in touch with her for the past few years.

no, im afraid of dying alone, i want to take someone with me

Every time...

I'm feelin that feel too

Im going to tell a girl, who ive loved for 3 years, that i love her
Problems: her parents are insane. Ex: dad is rcmp and Christian
> im not Christian
Another problem is that shes currently dating someone and moving provinces away.
> tmw shes going to try long distance
currently this girl is dating a close friend of mine whos retarded

Sorry for shit formatting

Bumping

I have been rejected by 29 different girls in the last 3 years and now I am dead on the inside

anyway hope I helped!