Why are you such a faggot?

Do you have any welsh linage in you?

why are u such a faggot

how many cousins have you or do you plan to fuck

German, english, croatian master race

Im not a cigarette broscam

jew nose

None, because none of them are kinky enough for me

Why do you not agree that you like all white cis males need to check their privelage and stop being rapists?

How old is too old for cp?

>cigarette
>Faggot

You sure are aryan, aren't cha honey?

Anything under 18 while im 19

Why did you let Tyrone overpower you and become your wife's son's father?

Pleb

Last time i checked i havent put my penis in any butts

Because id rather be his trap wife

He cucked you so hard you got memory loss, I feel sorry for this one fam.

Seems legit, though you'd be the mistress tbqh.

Last time i check you kike a negro couldnt be a trolls family member

Whut..? Also yeah you're aryan alright.. Old joke is old.

Come back when your entire family isnt made into slave protein bars

Jeez the master race is ugly as fuck

>Slave protein bars
>protein
>bars

Does your family tree branch out?

his mother must have fucked with his own brother to preserve the blood, because he looks completely retarded

Yes

Boy, does it.. Pic related.

Israel's Creation was a business move by the US.

Sorry mate im wasted

Why your parents make such an ugly kid?

Aryans would not tolerate such poor breeding stock.

How do you exist? And whats your favorite past time?

Can't read what it says other than, this is controlled by some islamic green pig..

Croatian?? def not master race

I guess you don't know how to be an Aryan

I exist to spread the truth and love of Marijuana
go cd and fap to gore on Sup Forums

Aryans are Middle Eastern you stupid fuck. Hitler used the idea of the master race to manipulate the people of Germany

How long will it take you to save up the money to get a decent wig? That thing you're sporting now looks like a dead chupacabra.

In the words of Geralt of Rivia... "God, you're ugly."

So the one pure Aryan on Sup Forums is a faggot, why am i surprised

i have questions wtf is a aryan? were those aryans come from? everybody blond with blue eyes is a aryan? if the aryans are the superior race why they put Hitler as the leader? should not be one representant of the superior race, since is the superior race and he wasn't an aryan?

He was jealious and went to the length of making a nation of us

I need a side profile pic and a 45degree angle pic to confirm your ethnicity...more precisely than the generalization "aryan" you appear to have a large percentage of gentile.

Why don't you get naked for us?

by logic, because he has impregnated an Aryan woman he should have been convicted of TERRORISM against the "superior race" and sentenced to death.

how does it feel to know that, somewhere down the line, your ancestors are all niggers?

Because Its tohottohandle

No it's not we want to see your butt

Im not any jew you lilly livered yellow bellied kike

aryan is a biblical term, there were hamites in north africa, semites in the middle east and aryites (not sure on that spelling) in europe.

Ethnicity, and the inbred supremacist cults that care about "purity" and ethnic physical traits, are much more specifically part of ethnic supremacist ethnocracies. These cultish/gangish ethnocracies constantly infitrate outside groups and more recently entire countries of those who do not share their physical traits. These infiltrators are from the aryan regions of the world in biblical times, but their goal is to end all gentile indigenous bloodlines.

wow this is much more complex than I thought

is this op? to be honest you look slavic or laplander... are you more a reindeer raping midget or more of a vlad the impaler imperialist? or just a poor average half breed gentile who could avoid a few rapey kikels big nose in your genetic woodpile?

You're too short to be used for breeding

if you were a pure aryan you wouldn't have as many dicks going in and out of your mouth as you do

troll/10 bad thread

>nose

NOT aryan you little faggot. Also, not you

op if you live in Canada, I know the perfect girl for you

aryan or jew because of the nose?
>pick one

aryan yo

how many nigger cocks have you sucked

none

define "pure"

Blonde hair blue eyes and of german decent

not all jews got a schnoz... the ashkeNazi big nose is a special imperial trait, that when it appearsas a physical trait, has a specific phenotypic phrenological meaning of hyperaggression/passiveaggrression/pervesion that historically roots back to thoth/pharasees/khazars/conquistadors/chinese silk road dope kings... all with giant noses

and a virgin kek

If you could be president of the united states as an aryan what would you do?
Actual question not for the keks,
domestic policy foreign policy economics ect ect

blonde hair and blue eyes just like hitler....oh wait... that crypto kike hitler tricked the remaining gentiles in europe to go all extremist to justify genociding and raping them again...like the kikes have agent provocateured and controlled oppositioned the gentiles while shaming, blaming and demonizing over and over...emotionally manipilating all ProtoIndoEuropean PIEfaced shiksa goyim into cultural and economic suicide.

when your tin foil hat is so thick that you claim hitler was a jew

not really
Aryans were an ancient European ethnic group that traveled into what is now India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran
The Farsi language derives from the Aryan language
"Aryan" is the name that is used in modern languages but we do not know what they called themselves
Hitler thought Germans were from the old Aryan ethnic group, but so are a lot of cultures

Kakav je osećaj biti ustaša?

>english, croatian
Nope. Better luck next life.

hitler was a known crypto sephardic kike like most imperial royalty, the "jewry" finished infiltratng all upper "gentry" around 1600 in england, france, etc...almost all europe except the smaller more independent microkingdoms of germany

What are you doing to aid the advancement of the white race?

post your butt faggot

The small things like holding doors for respectable whites and slamming doors in the faces of others

the "white" race is a kike lie to disenfrancise gentile ethnicities further from their indigenous cultures and replace their cultures with abrahamaic kike bullshit

Prilično dobro, ako ja mogu reći da ja moj kolega vrana

>Nigger nose

well played

I would have drug tests for anyone on welfare and food stamps for people that are attempting to get a job

good boy. would slam/10. post moar

one positive note, you are a hybrid of english, german and croation... which is better than being an inbred supremacist of any single one group. You exhibit some positive gentile proto indo european traits...but "pure" means inbred and the inbred kikes (with their romani/gypo front line infitrators often) have virtually ensured that inbred gentile ethnicities no longer exsit... we all have a touch of kike mixed in now...if not a ton of kikel big nose pharasees blood... dont go looking for kike handouts, they call their own bignose redheads "bastard jews" so even if your schnoz swells up double they wont want your butterhead near, trying to steal crumbs from the real master kikes table

what would you do for the white community?
regardless of eye/hair color

It's like people don't even watch her videos
1. She's not full German
2. She has a boyfriend

I know you didn't talk about her ethnic background. But earlier today in a raid Evalion thread, OP claimed that she was 100% German.

Still waiting on that bare aryan butt, OP

you are misinformed my friend, she cheated on her boyfriend and they broke up, she made a video about it but she deleted.

Oh okay
Thank you for politely informing me
I wouldn't have known if you haven't told me

assuming you did not believe me:
youtube.com/watch?v=GD4AJUIpZEo&feature=youtu.be