What's the easiest way to learn mandarin?

What's the easiest way to learn mandarin?
just had a massage at an asian massage parlour,
I was feeling up the masseuse, trying to rub her pussy through her shorts and she said "no touchy"
She said If I learn mandarin I can be her boyfriend, then I can touch her there.

so how learn mandarin?

anyone have sauce on OP image? i can never find it

Take a class faggot

--_--

She was litearlly telling you to fuck off because its a super hard language that a non-asian will have a hard time learning. it was polite way to tell you to go

>from chinese man

Easiest way? Go to China.

I don't think so
she was teaching me some words during the massage.
she said I was a good student

how much was your message?

Why would she want to DATE someone that paid to get a massage from her when it was obviously a sketchy place?

Stop being so pathetic

She jacks off dicks for a living and your plan is to learn mandarin so you can be her cuck boyfriend?

Have you thought this through? Do you realize how utterly pathetic it is?

I'm not even trying to be mean here, I legit feel sorry for you.

65 /h + 30 :D

It would be way easier to find another girl who's of Chinese descent and doesn't care what language you speak.

so what if she pulls dicks for a living?
she's nice, and I'd rather be her boyfriend and bang her than have to pay her to pull my dick

did you get a happy ending? and did you tip?

i never know if I should tip since I'm already paying extra for the ending.

yes got a happy ending, cost $30
didn't tip any extra

>girlfriends are free

exactly

>learning Mandarin
Learn Cantonese and get a Taiwanese or HK girlfriend, not some shitty mainland Chink.

Or learn Japanese and get a qt kawaii Jap gf.

>free

she's Taiwanese

Listen to a lot of free basic shit on YouTube or podcasts.. Learn to read pinyin first.. Again by googling shit like basic pinyin Chinese sentences.
Google translate shit and listen to it but keep it simple. Practise speaking alone and every Asian whore you might think is Chinese, or knows Chinese. Lingq kills a few birds with one stone. Pay a young female Asian tutor to teach you for 6 months while your doing your own practise and you will get confidence. For sure don't date an Asian whore dude, you think she will not find a way to get more money from you?
Just enjoy the fact you can have a different girl top you off, while your improving your mandarin :)

Ni ta ma de hei gui, zhi shi wo de bing ji ling

Do you realize that in order to not being dumped you would have to invest money on dates and anniversaries and her dog/cat's bd?

My point, a la greentext, is that girlfriends cost a helluva lot more than hookers, You're doing it right already with the tip-n-tug, don't ruin a good thing.

my plan is, I lick her pussy once
she loves it so much that she doesn't dump me when I spend no money on her

ever hear how awful a chinese person sounds when they are learing english?

cant understand half what they are saying and they sound retarded.

that's what you are going to sound like to her.

she wanna feel on mi she know mi ting bend like banana

agreed

>Lingq
this site is more complicated than the language itself

mi ting hard like metal

Hahaha true, but still has transcripts from many people for free.

Hahaha! Still has transcripts from many people for free.

Haha true

Pimseluers is good, but it's Taiwanese dialect. Best way to learn mandarin is to get a Chinese gf.

Also massage girl would be basically fucking anyones bf since she's a illegal immigrant being forced to give handjobs in a massage parlor.

Ask her what visa she's on next time.

Also say "wah cow" next time (phonetically).

>wah cow
what dis?

she said she's been here 2 years and studying english, so she could be on a student visa.
I don't think she's forced to do it, she seems to like it, and it would be pretty decent money for her, better than working in a restaurant