""""Eternal"""" /fifa/ thread

""""""""""Never ending"""""""""" edition

>unironically making a one league/nation team

>Links
futhead.com/
futwiz.com/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qgFj4roRRY
joe.co.uk/entertainment/heres-what-we-learned-from-playing-fifa-17s-the-journey/66515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go shitpost elsewhere nigger

Does chemistry even matter at all in draft mode ?

>ETERNAL PAGE 10

Post webms

>90th minute
you believe you made that go in?

I used to bump these but I won't because no one helped me
Enjoy page 10

From div 2 to div 4 lmao
FUCK this garbage game

get gud

Hey guys

Who's better, TIF Lacazette or TOTS Ben Yedder?

Not sure what to do about 17 lads what are you doing?

>17 lads

thats a lot of lads, dunno if theres anything you can do

Guys guys give me the news, is FIFA 17's story mode restricted to just that alex hunter guy or can you actually make your own guy.

There's a new offline tournament with a "coins pack" reward

Wtf is that?
Is it worth doing?

restricted to Alex Hunter and to EPL

Fucking EA

Shieeeet
in other news what edition are you guys getting? I think i recall somewhere saying you get it a week early if you do X anyone remember this? is it worth it?

>youtube.com/watch?v=6qgFj4roRRY
>people unironically play and defend this GARBAGE

Looks better than fifa

Why are women unrealistically good in FIFA?

Guys

Now that's a good team, let me just quickly put together one I've previously used.

Here you go, I tore people new fucking assholes. I ended up bronze benching because EA loves their scripting/momentum...

Forgot pic

Is fifa 15 on mobile any good? Anyone here play it?

Might download the app for something to pass the time at work

Wheres the Canadian to explain how to use his meme formation ?

Why does nba2k15 want my email?
Also there's no tutorial and I don't know what to do, seems needlessly complicated

Also this is the team im going to use for the meme formation

Anyone have much success with the 4-3-3 or any of the variations? Getting wrecked by ultra high pressure abusers because anytime I use the wings, they get quickly doubled and cut off from my midfield. Only option is to play it back which only leads to disaster due to the horrible passing this year.

Please help.

This is the team i use and i've never had much problem with it. All midfielders can pass incredibly well and Costa can hold up the play to pass it onto a winger

are all of you getting 17?

Yep

What console are you on?

Does it matter?

>it's the English autist

I'm asking to see if there would be enough interest to start a club or something, I'm also Scottish.

>it's the Scottish autist

Jokes, I'm actually Welsh

Jokes im actually the scottish autist

whats up guys?

Not much just laughing at th Canadian autist like always, how about you?

im good mate, watching some tuf. Done anything cool recently?

Ha robbed a nigger for $3000 worth of weed. Also harassed some queers today. And you

thats not very cool imo. Not much just working and watching the euros

Lads NIF Ozil or NIF Cazorla?

happend to me after i had 6 tots in the squad - played at least 50 games with 4-5 tots without getting problems in division 2 and around 10 seasons in 2 - was instant dropped to 4 and now im in 3

but scripting is not real goy, you just good worse over night, dare you to play another tots striker !

>get gud
>fifa

Please 60% of this game is RNG.

Santi Cazorla

Right or left?

Or does anyone have a better suggestion for a messi/ronald team with around 575k budget?

I prefer the right, is it 575k with messi included in the budget?
You could use enzo perez instead of busquets I think

nevermind I think I prefer the left now

4411 isn't a meme senpai. I'll do a quick writeup in a little bit.

4-4-1-1 Guide:

ST: Should be tall and relatively fast. Good heading accuracy and finishing. You'll be crossing a lot to him and your CF. If you don't like crossing a pacey striker is acceptable too. Size and strength aren't as important here as they are for your CF.

CF: Most important position in the formation. Needs to be big (6'0" at least) and have very high physical. Zlatan is the ideal CF. I've also used TOTS Ilicic and he's great as well.You'll be playing with your back to the goal lots and using LT to shield the ball from the attacker. Holding up the play like this creates space for your other attackers and allows them to move forward. If your opponent also uses AI press and double teams you it can create a ton of scoring chances. Set to stay forward and targetman in squad instructions.

LM/RM: Decent defending and physical, good crossing is a must. They should also have decent finishing as they'll be getting into the box when you hold the ball up with your CF.

CM: Both your CMs need high physical and defending. You don't have a natural holding midfielder so these guys will be doing all the work in the midfield. Good longshots are a bonus as your CF will create a ton of space for your midfielders.

LB/RB: Up to personal preference. I like players with H/M workrates who bomb forward and create scoring opportunities but if you aren't very good at defending you can use M/H players.

CB: The defensive workrate must always be equal to or less than the attacking workrate. This formation is relatively offensive so if your CBs push up all the time you're fucked.

GK: They're all shit so pick which ever one gives your CBs chem.

Pic related is the squad I use. Zlatan is the perfect CF but there are a lot of good choices. I'd stay away from small and weak CFs since I find them pretty ineffective in this formation.

Not super in-depth but I don't feel like spending more than 5 minutes writing this. It should give you a good idea of what players to use anyways.

>It's not just a meme, he really is an autist

They want you have a 2K account. It's so they can keep track of your VC (NBA 2K's funny money) and so your face/appearance can be kept on the servers for future years. If you say no, you'll be restricted to offline and will earn offline points.

David Silva will not do well at CF in this formation. Two CBs with high attacking workrates is a terrible idea as well.

>scroll through thread
>see teams with players who aren't on 9 chem
why

4-4-1-1 Guide:

Build a team of all TOTS/TOTY/Legends

Yeah right is 575k with Messi included. Gotta love xbox prices.

Can you explain why you prefer left? I'm really struggling here.

Was gonna say this, who cares about the formation when you have players like that

I won Div 1 with this squad as well.

No you didn't, you used that as a fitness squad every third game.

lol this

r8 plz

Wrong. I used it for all 9 games.

I unironically think Reddit is a better site for discussing this game.

10/10 triggering

Or what about pic related for maximum AIDs?

>Mandzukic
He is fucking shit. Why not cookie cutter, metagame Dybala?

>Likes to browse reddit
>Doesn't recognize that squad

Wew lad, time you went back

That would leave you alone with burgerlad.

Does anyone think workrates matter for a single thing? Just move the fucker on your own.

Workrates matter. Try out van Basten if you want to see how workrates can ruin a potentially good player.

play him as a target player or something, son. Longshots all day

He's still useless. You pretty much have to force the ball to him all game otherwise he just sits in the midfield.

I prefer the front three on the right, messi hazard and aguero are beasts but I prefer the backline on the left because I'm not a fan of h/m centre backs and la liga keepers aren't that good
Funny enough ter stegen is good this year unlike last fifa

Yeah I agree. I think I'm gonna split the difference and build this one

Yes his is a good compromise, you can use koke instead of iniesta and get a better fullback like Dani alves or carvajal for those afraid of using based dani

Why does everyone hate this team so much? I honestly want to try it, looks kind of fun.

This is a video game not a sport

10 games without a win fucking FIFA

Chiellini on the right and Barzagli on the left always triggers me

Some could say Canada doesn't matter shit, yet shit keeps coming from your mouth you disgusting fucktard

Because some autistaburger used to post it 3-5 times a thread asking for suggestions and for people to rate it without actually ever changing it.

>jonas
>91

kek

>it's the fifa autist

>iniesta
>only 88

The game is a joke, penaldo has a 99 shooting and dribbling card

I fucking hate the English national team.

Holy shit, Roy's actually bringing strikers on. Wonder if he had a stroke.

kek

what fifa has the best career mode? I don't really care for any other modes

I'd say fifa 15 tbf

THREE STRIKERS ON THE PITCH
He's gone mad

HOLY FUCK GET IN THERE

Are Arsenal new for PES?

But fucking hell what a strange reveal trailer.

Am I the only one excited for the Alex Hunter mode?

It looks really good desu.

joe.co.uk/entertainment/heres-what-we-learned-from-playing-fifa-17s-the-journey/66515

Other than the having to be a black guy called Alex Hunter it sounds fucking great. Luckily I'm already a black guy so it's not a huge deal for me.

I think its a cool concept. I don't mind having to play as a set character because it ultimately is a story mode and there are tonnes of games where you play a set character.
From what I've heard its a seperate mode to career mode so we'll still be able to have a player career mode with a virtual pro.
Hopefully there's a version of it on the demo.