Hey Sup Forums, just seeing if any of you ever give money to homeless people. I only ask because I never do...

Hey Sup Forums, just seeing if any of you ever give money to homeless people. I only ask because I never do. I assume they're all just junkies and won't use the money to better themselves. But today I saw a 7/10 grill on the side of the road and it made me reconsider.

No. I ask if they want food. If they want cash i yell, im not going to let you blow me for money you sick fuck and walk away.

Bumping with tits

Would you give a 7/10 homeless grill 10 bucks to strip for you?

Kek. The only ones I've ever considered helping was this girl just cause she's around my age and some really old dude I see. His sign always says hire me instead of asking for money

How is middle school

Nah 20 to blow me though

I'd definitely consider it

Fine

They're probably normal people who beg for money just TO get money to buy drugs and hookers rather than food and water.

Pretty much what I assumed

I do but only because I don't give a shit if they spend it on drugs or what not. I'm a cheap cunt otherwise

no, because i can see nude women without doing so and i'm not desperate enough to exploit someone who probably lost everything.

I mean maybe if I wasn't a poorfag myself I'd give them some but I'm generally on the verge of a negative balance every week already

All of these big tits are making me horny. More pls

Op will deliver

I usually give a dollar more a couple to homeless people who ask me, when I have the cash on me. Basically I'd be spending that money on liquor or cigarettes for myself so it's not like I have qualms about them using it to do whatever they want. Then hey, if they really are using it to buy food or whatever that's even better and I helped them get a meal.

Maybe being poor and now being rich has made me humble. But then again I'll but three pairs of shoes for no reason.

How'd you become rich user?

Real shit happened

>be drunk as hell at the bar
>waste like 100 dollars on booze
>walk out with 2 friends around 2am
>"hot" homeless chick obviously cracked out asks us for change
>take her to back alley and makes her blows us all for $7
>cum on her face and walk away
> not a bad night.

Not a bad way to spend $7 bucks

The other day, this nigger pulled up in a new Cadillac asking me for gas money. I was in an Aldi parking lot, as if that doesn't scream "I'm poor as shit" enough already. I told her to fuck right off;

>"crakqa ass white bwoy u don no nuffin. I finna get a dolla get ma gat poppa ass cragga"

There are a bunch of lazy fucks who just beg around my town. Therefore, I never hand out money.

Would of been less, but my buddy only had a 5 dollar bill

Other anons feel free to contribute. My wife's pregnant tits are making me be less and less of an ass man

Well I'd never give money to a dindu regardless of the situation

Go to sleep Ben you have work tomorrow

Ok

>give money to homeless people.
no, but i don't judge them either

was there ever any more of this set?