Okay Sup Forums listen up...

Okay Sup Forums listen up. A couple days ago I had a photo session with my girlfriend and was going to get her to pose naked for Sup Forums but she wouldnt take anything off because she was uncomfortable doing it for you guys.

Im not telling her this is for you guys but shes about to send me the photos I desire, so upon requests I will request them of her. She has a yeast infection so she wont take the panties off but we can work around that. GO

ask her to timestamp

top off

heres a timestamp from the other day, deal with it

Pussy? We still wana see

ass + face

gently play with herself

I am torn between whether to request nudes or make fun of OPs face

here you are sir

bad pic, heres my actual face. fuck you lets make fun of your inability to get any girl naked instead

nice tits, full face and tits in same pic?

kekking hard, good luck with those genetics OP

shes also 5 feet tall im surprised she has such nice features at such small height

here this is from the other day, ill try to get her to play with herself but yeast infection so shes against it buuut

now start playing with herself, face, fingers and pussy in same pic

Booty pic please

moar

youre the only one so its fine, ugly prick.

hang on guys i got a bunch more i gotta send to my email she just sent me

bump

Here they come

get back soon op, losing interest

inb4 OP IS AN UNDERAGED FAGGOT

More tits n face

suck a dick, im 20

last 2 are rated G for GoFuckingKillYourseslfFaggot

I think i might be able to get pics of her fingering herself she just said she wants to fuck now, this is making her horny. Hang on for more pics Sup Forumsros

how tall are you OP? You look a little bit like a manlet

face and pussy in same pic

Leave it to faggots to be talking about the way OP looks instead of his hot gfs tits and ass.

Keep going OP!

someone's a lil on the cranky side that someone's more attractive than them, eh?

im pretty manletty. Im 5'7"

Also guys, success, panties are off. standby. Any lurkers??

Leading to the panties coming off...

Lurkin

Spread ass op!

she can do better than this..

"She has a yeast infection"

They're fairly common among women. Even I had one a couple months back. Shit sucked, yo.

Im working on this one give me a second to convince

face in pic

op you dont know how hard can be to give out your identity here, amidoinitrite?

well usually when you delivar people shouldnt try to do sketchy things like that but leave it to beaver to state the obvious

Shes self conscious and wouldnt spread, but worry not, im working overtime for other deliveries

bump in case op is still alive

knees up by ears, fingering pussy with face in pic

these last 2 are pretty fucking sweet. sending to my email now..

These will be the last ones shes going to sleep

pic from top, smiling while her tongue is out, make tits visible, just as when she waits for the cum

Those are glorious tits, see if you can get her to take a couple of pics of her titfucking herself with something?

tbh i might go jerk off to these in a second

asshole pic

goddamn moar like this, nice tits

this is for you my friendly user

i think its a nice one, don t be so tough

She's got such a delicious pair. Think you can get her to squeeze something like a sharpie between them?

Upload to imgur for us B/ros

can you spread those cheeks please?

I have one more she sent me just now with face and tits..

Anons: Any feedback? Rates?

>yeast infection
Don't fuck her arse then stick it in her cunt...

Show that yeast infection. I bet when she opens her legs it looks like someone opening a grilled cheese sandwich

spread legs and pussy, fingers deep inside

its more like eating a real woman tho

Jesus op how did you get that?

A Sweet looking girl. And lovely lingerie. That makes a big difference.

>feedback
With a pretty face and awesome rack like that, she should get covered in cum until she looks like a glazed donut.

P.S. ask her for a cum begging pose pic to finish off to, the whole mouth open/tongue out/on her knees/tits out thing.

Tell her to show us that loaf of bread shes baking! HAHA HA HA

great face, great ass, great tits, great pussy, in shape, down for nudes.

If she is into 3-somes with other girls and anal honestly I'd put a damn ring on it.

Im actually a double timing asshole, I'm also working on this girl currently but she only gives me handjobs
Also, for some reason the last pic wont send to my email

OP delivers and faggots want to spend the entire thread dogging his looks, this place really is cancer.

She's hot OP, proud of you you glorious faggot

I remember this shit, you posted claiming one of you is a trap then admitted you were trolling us. Fuck you, OP.

Your tattoo looks like shit

hahaha yeap thats me. but I promised you guys id deliver at a later point and here i am

She really has a sweet, tight little ass.

Here guys, your final tit pic.

I hope you guys enjoyed

How often does she shave? Seems to be in need of a proper waxing.

A Nice pretty clothed pic? Or a pic of her assembled lingerie?

sweet, finger in pussy, spread legs

shes cute as fuck man, with a nice ass/body. Well done.

Kinda wanted to see that butthole tho

not usually the first question i ask girls but probably weekly.. Ive only been dating her for 2 weeksish

Also Sup Forumsros, i have some nudes of other girls. standby.

show us moar from other day?

Here we are.

I unfortunately do not have more from the other day

What're you, 13?

heres this indian girl who was really hot, unfortunately i deaded her off when i found out she had a prearranged marriage and was a virgin

That's a pretty damn nice pair of tits, though.

Also, Im gonna take videos and pics of me fucking her and blowing loads on her face next time. I wish i could somehow update you guys of when Id be posting them to Sup Forums... :/

any face?

Make sure to bust a nut on her tits, a rack like that deserves to get titfucked once in a while.

ya they were like extremely sensitive too.. not sure if its because she was a virign but i literally was making her writhe her body and get soaked from licking her nipples and she would always ask me to lick them... once she asked if we could try making her orgasm from just licking her nipples

Fuuuck thats hot. OP make an IMGUR album. So then we can check whenever you make a new post

Indian chicks are just kind of weird. I work with one, she's pretty fucking hot, but has a long distance boyfriend she's in some kind of unofficial engagement status with. I don't get it.

Most of them look awful, but then there's a few gems here and there. Did she send you more pics than that?

unfortunately no :/

I wish I still had nudes of this ex, she was the hottest girl ive gotten with hands down and she had a Guatemalan accent it was so sexy.. She sold drugs out of her house and eventually she got tired of me. I posted her nudes a couple years back but got a new phone

Got any vids of your recent girl?

op, let's do some heroin

Lmao are the track marks that obvious?I'd show you her face but I blocked her to avoid her seeing another girl I started dating and yeah I couldn't handle that she wouldn't have sex but would do anything else

Not yet but soon

anyway im pretty sure i made some of you cum, someone make me cum now before i go to bed please

Any chance you wanna trade when you get them?

sure trade for what? also im bi is anyone else bi here and webcam?

Here some