Where da pears at?

where da pears at?

bumb jew hate

This is now a judy thread.

how about you fuck off

This is now a vomit thread. Post your best, biggest, and most projectile pukes.

fake and gay

You heard me. That's right. Your gay. You're a real homosexual. And this is coming from SwagBoyMinecrafter76. The world's greatest and most intellectual commenter online. And you know what's worse? Last night after Teletubbies marathon I fucked your mom AND she died. Feels bad? K thx bye. I don't give a SHIT. See this is because at only the age of 18 I have conquered the human brain. I'm a self-drven intellectual born to wreak havoc on your opinions via keyboard stroke. I'm here to fuck you up fagboy, and there's nothing you can say about it. See now that you're crying lemme just tell you. Not only are you gay, but you're grammar is shit. That's right. I go to middle school English class, and this gives me the ultimate ability of an English god. So any time you write some incorrect grammar or miss that, y'know, punctuation mark I'll be sure to point it out for you. And I might even call you a faggot along with it, FAG. It doesn't even matter that I'm failing seventh grade I'm smarter than you because I said so. I don't even try I don't study for anything I'm a genius. My frontal lobe isn't even fully developed yet, but I can use big synonyms for normal words and I can type over 100 words per minute. That's right, I've typed the word 'gay' so many times that my fingers just fly through the sweaty cheeto-encrusted keys. Not only are you an idiot, but I'm a genius. And when I'm older I think I'll be the next Albert Einsten. Maybe I'll even get a Master's degree in quantum physics, too. Oh, and my dick is a lot bigger than yours. We're talkin' 9 inches flaccid. Still mad? Cry more, kiddo. XD. Hit me up on minecraft.net for noobs I'll be posting let's plays all night long, baby. EpicMinecraftLoser98 signing out. Quickscope ya later.

your power pales in comparison to my own

Did someone say throw up?

>mfw I look like that kid

Dave reporting in.

What the fuuuuck

Jokes on you I love spider man