Portugal

>Portugal
>Shit at everything
>Literally only thing left is football
>Still fails

Portugal should become /r9k/ homeland.
If it wasn't for the weather i would personally beg for US to nuke us out of existence

that's not true, you've got, uh, good wine for one thing. you'll survive somehow joao

>Le good wine and le ebin sunshine :D

Nope, this is a cesspool. We are closer to africa both ethnically and culturally. We don't deserve anything besides death.

I hate this country! I really, really, really hate it

>Empata 1 jogo
>vem chorar no Sup Forums

Eu não sei como Portugal é tão triste assim, todo mundo é depressivo 90% do tempo

Sempre fomos fracos de espírito. Daí o fado e o nosso insucesso

HAHAHA AFRAM ISLAND AFRAM ISLAND

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Idk, it's a pretty comfy country desu.

And you think you have it bad...

Cheer up, lad

At least you don't live in England.

Bacalhau is really tasty

"Sempre", desde 25 de Abril

drew in the first match of the group stages
chill bro, not that serious

That's Norwegian.

it's a 300,000 no-contestant drawing against what's supposed to be one of the favorites of the cup

Fode-te. O fascismo serviu apenas as classes altas (e Lisboa), e a classe mais importante de um país, a média, ficou na merda. Isso e o resto do país. Ah e o défice gigantesco na educação da força de trabalho. E na modernização.

Hey mas ao menos explorávamos uns pretos em africa certo?

Come to Hawaii like your ancestors and make me some Portuguese bean soup and malasadas

i know that feel, user...
fuck this country

we dont even have the weather, so kindly stfu, my friend

At least you are in europe

Your weather near your coast (like Gdansk) is better than anything we have here

keep up the good work so we can kick your ass next week

self-haters from 1st world countries (yes, portugal is a 1st world country, all memes aside, all EU countries are 1st world countries) are really the worst

being born in portugal, you belong to the richest 10% of the world

be a bit more grateful, you cunt

most of the year, it's just cold as fuck and crazy windy 2bphwy

don't get cocky, kid. you were good, but you beat austria. the country everyone keeps forgetting is in the euro.

Do you live in the coast and/or near Gdansk?

You have no idea of the pain we must endure when we want to study or work and it's too hot outside, you have no idea of the hell that that is.

The only blessing of being born here is that I can move to your country after I'm done with Uni for a better life.

>grateful
fuck being grateful, this place is a shithole that needs to shape up

you haven't been paying attention for the past two years...

Portugal:
>poor, bankrupt, good at nothing, even in football they manage to tie a game having one of the best players of his generation against fucking iceland
>their former colony of brazil is broke, corrupt, poor and also sucks ass at football

Has any other country in history been so shit that you cant even be better than your former colony that you used for resources and are now poor and corrupt

A couple of nukes would be merciful towards poortugal tbqh

Every major faculdade here is filled with German/Dutch/French/Whatever companies who hire people even before they're done with Uni.

I'll be fine.

and then you come here and will start complaining also after a few years, because the problem isn't your country, it's yourself

it may be a shithole for western european standards, but it's one of the richest, wealthiest, best countries on a global scale

like 6 billion people on this planet dream about living in a country like portugal
you don't appreciate how good you have it

Voce tem hot wimmens

You're right, and what is more is that it's all a matter of demographics. In 80 years someone will be (correctly) saying the exact same thing about Canada and you will realize how nationalism is pointless.

>it's yourself
Don't bother with platitudes, I've been to Germany.

No country is perfect but some are simply put much better than others, which is the case of Germany compared to Portugal.

>nationalism is pointless
t. ahmed joao dos santos halal

Ofc it is. The same things you just memed about me and my country someone will be memeing about Canada in 80 years, it's inevitable because it's a consequence of demographics.

Don't confuse nationalism (pointless) with patriotism and caring for one's direct environment though.

hoe ethnocentric can you be?

>i like X, so everyone likes X

there are plenty of countries that would much rather be blowing up art than making art, asd you should well know, stop being so racist

>in 80 years

Youre a prophet now? Lol joao, youte good at nothing, your greatest accomplishmemt ever (brazil) is broke, bankrupt, without an actual government, sucks at the sport and the punchline is:
You cant even claim to be better than them. Let it sink in for a minute

>Do you live in the coast and/or near Gdansk?
near enough
i only ever really go there in the summer, and i have yet to experience a temperature that would be warm enough for me

Canada, stop it, he is already dead!
>Why are you so cruel? :(
>Joao is no seal

we are good at many things, but not recognized by others.

ironically, we are not that good at football, yet people still think we are.

but we are not. producing one exceptional player once at every 15 years is not that great.
By the way, our exceptional player will be on vacation for the rest of the Euro, as allways. dont expect to see anything exceptional from our exceptional player.
In fact, i wouldnt expect to see anything at all from Ronaldo.

>Gdansk
Gdansk
>Gdansk
Gdansk

Piotr, it's called Danzig

You don't actually have to be a prophet to realize the truth of what I said.

And why do you do you think that affects me? Or that I even care? I just find it laughable that you're saying that when the same thing applying to Canada is an inevitability once your demography changes enough. Which is will.

>and i have yet to experience a temperature that would be warm enough for me
Try being 3 months in temperatures warm enough to you and do any sort of work.

Pro-tip: You can't

then leave u fucking traitor.
hating your country because it tied one game. Had it won and you would be here saying shit about the icelandics. Instead ur talking shit about your country.
Just leave. Get a job on some other country and dont ever come back you disgusting piece of shit traitor.

You are absolutely disgusting, get the fuck out. As soon as you possible can, traitor.

porque nao havia fado antes do 25 de abril

idiota.

Not him nor and I also plan to leave but I plan on also returning to campaign for an independent Norte if Spain ever breaks up to set the precedent
>And Galiza

Where are you thinking of going?

No. Just leave and dont ever come back.

Traitors disgust me.
I can respect enemies, but i have no respect at all for traitors.

I don't really know yet. Wherever I can get a job if it's decent enough. And by decent enough I mean better than Portugal at least.

>Small country
>Wants to balkanize it
Shit-tier edgelord

>No. Just leave and dont ever come back.
I've told you, I only plan on coming back if Spain breaks up so I can campaign for an independent Norte.

and he told you to never come back
deal with it

If the people want it or can be persuaded to it, it should be done.

But coming from a country that had a policy of beating up students that spoke Occitan you have no business talking about this.

And I'm telling you I don't give a flying fuck about what you're telling me.

All good, yes? :)

Best of luck anyway lid

That's very nice of you, thanks.

Portubro, stop whining like that. You live in a country full of traditions, culture, history and overall a nice place. Yeah, you have the exact same problem as every other southern yurop country, who the hell cares man, enjoy sunshine and have fun. At least 3/4 of the people that are mocking you in this chinese forum are NEET permavirgin kissless faggot, their opinion doesnt matter at all.

And try to spend less time on Sup Forums, this place isn't good if you already have such low self esteem

At least you don't live in Serbia. I can't even get 300 euros to visit a girl I like that lives in a neighboring country.

>NEET permavirgin kissless faggot

Literally me

Appreciate your thoughtfulness but I don't really need any help or cheering since I'm not really irritated nor sad, everything I said I've actually said before on different occasions.

>who the hell cares man, enjoy sunshine and have fun
jej. I don't know if you know us, but we're not like you, we're not fun, relaxed people and we're usually dour and have a poor sense of humour.

Don't feel so bad bruh. We're already fucked, but when Trumps wins, then it's really Game Over.

Don't be a drama queen. Portugal is not that bad and can be fixed.

First your flag is making me sick. Green/red is arab-tier and a shit combination. Just go with the ancestral white one (or blue and white) with red shield in the middle.

Then deport anyone who is below 90 of IQ. You have a fuckton of moronic people, due to shitskin and nigger blood.

Kill the communists and write in the constitution that leftists and jews are not allowed and should be shot at sight.

Make your race a better race by choosing tall and strong people to repopulate the country. Get rid of shitty genetics.

And a major one: Portugal is a name that won't get you laid. It's ugly and makes me think of pork, or a disease. You should rename yourself Lusitania or Galicia, way more sexy.

And yes, you're fucked because none of this will became true, so just end it quick my friend.

>Frogs giving advice on how to fix a country

>File: sadbluemonster.jpg (25 KB, 893x960)
for all the siht we have, we still have better integrity and principles than sweden...

Portogalicia needs to happen
fuck Lisbon and Madrid and their debts

People from portugal flaming their #8 ranked team in the world because we tied them.

That was literally the first game the icelandic mens team has played at a major tournament ever, we have decades of not getting to the tournaments behind us. You guys should just use that energy you are wasting on raging on some thing constructive like eating more imported icelandic fish or some thing.

I love you based Iceland and I will eat skyr every day from now on.

kek

Portugal = /r9k/

Perfect

?????
sinceramente não percebi este post de merda

the portuguese people really hate its national team
I don't think there's anyone that actually supports them other than the migrants who feel homesick

Portuguese people have a good life quality. Also nice cities. Also they started the Age of Discoveries. Great literature also.

RARE