Wisconsin Slut Thread? 262 area if possible

Wisconsin Slut Thread? 262 area if possible

715 highschool. Will drop name if anyone goes there

Rhinelander?

Hudson I bet. I hate Hudson, the Raiders are faggots.

Monitoring for interest.

Wisconsinite lurking

Drop name i go to a nearby school If im thinking of the same area.

moar

Chippewa probs

Hudson is more enjoyable to live in than any other city in the entirety of western Wisconsin.

920 going through alcohol withdrawl

715 in Point. Anyone go there? She's a senioe

Oh man she's making the rest of us look bad

Oh fuck off Hudson is complete shit apart from the fact that it's right by a river and has a nice pier

Now we're talking. I'm gonna guess New Richmond

Dog, its either a commercial/fast food shit area, a suburb area, or an overcrowded downtown. And you forget theres a major highway slicing it in half causing people within 2-3 miles of 94 to hear cars 24/7.

Nah River Falls is way cooler.

Downtown is nice, up on the hill is just your standard urban garbage.

Rice lake?

The net worth of River Falls is about $3.50. Most of the commercial district is falling apart and the entire area is overrun by retarded rednecks.

Eau Claire master race reporting in

Rf is a good party town. Guy that runs mav's is a fag tho

Rice Lake isn't really that big but its fucking huge.

Went to school there. They've put a shit ton of money into downtown since I graduated.

or yall can come south to oconomowoc.. land of the overdose

Used to make the trip just for Scheel's. Gander Mtn sucks cock

So a towns worth is how good it is, and the RF economy is just fine? The town itself is so much fucking better.

Oh I know. Didn't go to HS in Eau Claire, but lived close enough to fuck around in it a lot. Phoenix Park looks exquisite now

Guys she goes to Stevens point. Senior. Anyone guessed name or knows her I will drop all my other pics

Sounds like shit excuses made by some drunk in a trailer park outside of town.

Fucking kek. That place always has it rough. They should just turn it into a gay bar.

Nigga Stevens Point is the biggest fuckin school in the state even if I had went there I couldn't have guessed it

>implying it's not already

It's fucking River Falls. If the dudes aren't fucking each other they are fucking the many cows.

Nope. Don't do bars. I usually smoke weed on that bench at the top of the mound or down by the river.

So you don't actually interact with the city, you just lay around and get high, which you could do to the same extent in any city in the nation.

River Falls has always been shit.

Yeah dude you know it. It's just so fucking weird to see so many people from western wi. 90% of the time these threads fizzle out after 5 minutes.

Still better than the women of UWRF kek

Just moved to 920. There ain't shit here.

sadly true

There are dozens of us with nothing better to do because
it's fucking Western Wisconsin.

Not going to disagree with you on that one.

Haha you fucked son. I grew up there. It's flat, smells like shit, and most places close on Sunday. Enjoy one of the worst parts of the United States.

Oh and watch out for the inbreeding. Look up Stockbridge if you want to know what I'm talking about.

The people are shit I won't lie, It's mostly college kids and dropouts that never left. I just like the town and if you know some of the more hidden parts its pretty dope.

The fuck you mean? Steven's Point's population is on par with Parkside's.

What retard decided to start a Wisconsin thread right now? It's fucking 1 AM. Go the fuck to sleep.

No. I prefer being late to work tomorrow because I stayed up to late shitposting.

Western WI is best WI

I'm talking the enrollment at the high school. It's higher than any other high school in Wisco. It'll be impossible to figure out who she is.

>nothing better to do

You could say that about damn near any place else. I'd prefer the Rockies but it's 1000x times better than mainland (idk) Michigan.

That's a very Wisconsin thing to say. I can only imagine that you're also drinking a bottle of New Glarus in a pair of GBP lounge pants

262fag reporting in, up past my bedtime.

You could just drop em anyway. Keep the thread going a while longer

the 715 is such a shitty place fam

post some shit brotha

Yeah. Didn't that start this whole thing and save the thread?

534*

keep it goin!

As someone from the shittiest part of the 715 (Fifield) I can confirm.

Dump that shit boy

I kinda like it tbh

Holy fuck you're way the fuck up there. When I think 715 I think EC-CF-Menomonie, not Ashland and Hayward and shit like that.

That's a small town dude. Everyone else in this thread is from a city I think

It's not bad if you're really into nature hikes and stuff, but otherwise there's just...nothing, really.

262 or 414 don't remember

I am into nature hikes as a matter of fact haha. And hunting. But maybe it helps being from Western WI and having access to the twin shitties if need be

Classic logo is best logo

moar?? Name??

Anybody got any superior bitches?

Superior isn't even really WI, it's like MN-lite

Anyone got 262 West Bend sluts?

Have a few more but really nothing good hoping 4 you guys to fill my folder with WI sluts

all of western Wisconsin is MN-lite you stupid dipshit

moar?

Kind of. UMD here, Superior is like Duluth with a more hometown feel and no pretentious college students to shit the place up

Nothing post worthy sorry user

This bread is dead

Wish I could contribute more but all my nudes from high school are long gone. (St. Croix county)

Come on guys we all know you have some i did my part. Contribute!

You poor poor soul

Lol you too?

Okay, I'll play the same game, with a catch. If anyone can guess the girls name, I'll post, but if this user posts more I will too.

Where from?

Area?

Ashland, graduated a few years ago

Catie? Check em

Nope