My aunts are 40yo milfs...which one would you pick? What would you do?

My aunts are 40yo milfs...which one would you pick? What would you do?

Left. Let her suck it slow all night.

Mmm

Left one looks a lot like my 45 year old sister... i fap to her yes and i has asprgers

K

Have you got any nudes?

No nudes...they're family

Hidden cam bro!

GET ON IT!!!

Have contemplated it

Left is perfect!

She really is...younger of the 2 and such a milf (they both are)

Bumpin

right, seems like the type who is down to fuck

I'd bet that

The one on the left all the way. I'd love to see her pretty mouth wrapped around my cock and those eyes staring up at me.

More pics

Do you have any pictures showing off there ass

I hope you wouldn't mind too much if I railed your sexy aunt out on that beach. Because I totally would.

If I could I would too

set them both on fire and tell you to fuck off.

Damn. Take the chance while one is passed out on the floor to fuck the other one right there next to her.

Do you have more pictures of them in bikinis

I want one to ride my cock while the other sits on my face. Whichever one tastes the sweetest gets a tongue buried in their cunt while the other gets one full of cum.

Here's one

I'm sure you could change em up

where is a pic of mom?

They're dads sisters

God damn. I want to get at them so bad. Make them lay down by each other and finger both of them at the same time while they both have a hand on my cock, stroking me off. Then lefty gets the load all over her tits and face and the other has to lick it up and eat it.

ill still check her out

I'm enjoying this

fake eyebrows, no thanks.

ne nudez of dad?

MOAR of the lady on the right, preferably in bikini

I am too. If love to tie down your blonde aunt and shove a vibrator in her and force her to watch as I rail the sexy brunette. I'd have her tell the blonde how she isn't pretty enough and degrade her while brunette is getting railed, and then once I fill her with cum, make the blonde lick the cum out of her.

Blonde on her back, brunette on top of her in her stomach, with my cock in between them running against their slits while they make out and struggle to be the first to get filled with buckets of hot cum.

Last pic I got m8

Well damn. You sure you don't have more somewhere? We'd take that car somewhere remote, get in the back, and your sexy aunts would take turns riding my cock until I bust, filing them over and over with cum. We'd just keep going until they couldn't even walk.

Thank you op

Hold on I gotta get some lotion.