(pic unrelated)

(pic unrelated)
I truly hate being black because most blacks now days give us a bad name

Not all of us are violent and stupid

Sorry user.

>clutches possesions

Here comes that man of color honey, wheres your purse?

Meh. Don't let the cuck racists get you down.

Your best option is suicide, Tyrone. Help make America great again by leaving us with one less dumb ugly nigger.

Nah man, just trying to be funny. If your not lying, then sry man that sucks.

I never post on Sup Forums, been lurking since the days of duck rolling. I am posting this because I agree with you, a lot of black people get mistreated because of mainstream bullshit media hype and punk ass nigs trying to act cool by making bad decisions.

I'm white but I grew up in the ghetto, some of my most trusted friends were black, because they knew how fucked up others can be and they try to not be like them and benefit local society.

Your kind is recognized bro so don't have any animosity against yourself for your born skin color/heritage. Keep your head up, be the example you want the others to see; they will notice it. Could take time, some may try to take advantage of it; but don't give up and rage at stupid people. We all know the world is full of them regardless up your come up.

This

>slow clap
Also OP theirs allways the jews to hate

Hey OP, quit whining you worthless yard ape. Your kind is biologically inferior. That's just science. President Trump will take care of your Nigger ass and put you behind bars where you belong.

Fuck you, nigger. We are going to take our country back.

Do u also have a black sounding name man?

Fuk off m8
XDDDDDDD

Check these quads also

Obviously a family values voter here.

Look, OP, you were born a nigger. Just accept it. Go rob a liquor store. Nah, just kidding. Try not to care so much what other people think.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have respect for blacks who disown the stupid fucking ghetto culture and try to be better than that. Way too many of them get brainwashed in the whole muh bitches muh riches nonsense, and think they're going to be a thug with a career in sports.

What he said. Kek

>now days

They actually type nigger too?

How do other niggers give you, a nigger, a bad name if you are already a nigger, and everyone who sees you already thinks that you're a shady nigger just by default because other niggers earned the stereotype that now justly follows you in life, nigger?

Dude yea, totally agreed.

>Not all of us are violent and stupid
Not all but most, bad enough

Nah, fuck niggers

The exceptional nigger, that one in 10,000.

Well if u do have q black sounding name thats strike 2. At least your not striking out by embracing ape behaviour, that in and of itself speaks volumes dude.

im mixed and i pride myself off of the white that is in me becuse being black automatically gives me a bad name, not sayin that i hate being mixed i just wish people wouldnt judge me right off the back for being the slightest bit of brown

where do you live op? is it a very niggery area?

>being black automatically gives me a bad name
Guilty by association. Look at how terrible most of them are. It might not be fair, but you end up having to work extra hard to make it clear you're not one of them.

like i said im mixed so i dont have to try extra hard, i pretty much would say im a white dude i dont show many black people traits besides physically of course

I think op abandoned this one boys, probably around the fifth n bomb.

I fell asleep sorry

Thanks for the comments goodnight

>"Look Ma! I said nigger again!"

It's not about race user, it's about the culture you ascribe to. Anyone can act like a nigger, but it takes a human being to be decent. Cast out ghetto culture and embrace being a human and no one can ever call you a nigger