Caught my niece and nephew making out at a family reunion behind the trees at our cookout. What do? Tell their parents...

Caught my niece and nephew making out at a family reunion behind the trees at our cookout. What do? Tell their parents? Talk to them? Actually need help.

Blackmail them. Tell them if they don't do everything you want you'll tell their parents. Then fuck your niece and upload the video here.

Join them

Blackmail them into a sex video

Leave them alone, they're young and experimenting. I usedto make out with my cousin all the time, until she started turing into a munter

Leave them be, but demand pics

I mean I do find my niece attractive. But blackmail always ends badly doesn't it?!

let them be they are exploring and it is natural cracking down will make it worse. and yes I am an oldfag (43) with experience.

and fuck the nephew for good measure

If that's pic of your niece and nephew, it would seem he struck gold

leave'm be

it's not called whitemail for a reason

>Actually need help.
You picked the wrong place pal

She is attractive I agree. But I've always been scared if I tried something it'd be found out

LOL this

You need to tell their parents, that's fucked up. They will be messed later if you don't say something. Please, if you love them, tell their parents.

your nephew has more ballz than you and deserve the bitch

Rollin for this

>www.Sup Forums.org/adv

How do you think they feel? You've found them out. It's time to see how far the rabbit hole goes

approach casually, tell her you saw them and was really disappointed, cuz she seemed very clueless. Since yall now have a clandestine affiliation, its only responsible at this point to guide her by teaching. winrar

If I wanted to go further sexually with both, how do I approach it

Then you can fuck her

move your feet forward

Tell them the truth.
1. Everyone likes to make out and fuck, but it is no socially acceptable for cousins to do do.
2. You will be made fun of for life
3. Society will demonize you
4. It leads to retarded children you are stuck with for life

Depends. What's the medium?

If text, I'll just speak for everyone when I say I expect screenshots.

OP, don't try to blackmail or get action from this. It can easily be done, but you have to be a real piece of shit with balls to pull it off and you are neither.

Face to face probably

What is their relationship with each other? If bro/sis tell the parents, if they're cousins talk to them about it.

Underrated

/thread

Or let's see something happen if you're serious.

Leave them alone, fuckhead!

Suck his cock get it hard and stick it in her cunt for him. You are obviously a fag because what you should have done was waited until he finished and went and claimed yours or you are telling!

I literally have no interest in (feeding) your imagined scenarios. Is something going to happen with this tonight or not?

They were behind a tree snogging at a fam reunion? Sounds like they either wanted to get caught, or they are already the product of inbreeding.

Are they your niece and nephew from the same sibling?

Anyway, here's my advice on wat do: If she ever calls you in need of a ride to the clinic, you take her, post haste.

hey that kid goes to my school

Tell him to run off now or you well tell, and then once it's just you and her, threaten to tell everyone unless she pleasures your.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for extortion to me OP.

What you need to ask yourself is what do you want from them?

Oh yea? What state/name

I mean, in a perfect world, fuck them both at once

I doubt user was being genuine

THIS

>Fuck the niece
>Fuck the nephew
>Then grab a beer
>And watch them both fuck

From my Nieces fb

forget about fucking your nephew just fuck the niece, until the nephew kicks your beta ass.

until the nephew kicks your beta ass.
>implying you could do any better

"I know I'm evil, Imma fuck the devil when i go to hell." A Great. Badass Man