So what's the deal with purple haze? A friend of mine says this shit is amazing so I wanna try it out...

So what's the deal with purple haze? A friend of mine says this shit is amazing so I wanna try it out, but it is hard as fuck to find it here in my country, not to mention it must be expensive as hell because of its rareness.
So my question is, is it worth the effort to find it? already asked my 5 dealers an none of them sells purple haze. Whats the difference from normal weed? what makes it so special? Dont tell me it is just the fucking color.

Haze is usually shit, people don't know how to grow them properly. Get some Malawi crosses.

Man I remember the first time I ever smoked this shit it wass bomb af. califag here. shits pretty easy to get. Want me to explain to you OP?

Bro... It is realy just the fucking color. Its Purple Haze is not Strong as like normal green haze but the color is special. 1 g 25€ in Amsterdam

There's nothing special about them, just an all in the head kind of high that can mess with your thought flow and perception. There are so many strains that do the exact same thing but better.

i am so glad marijuana is still illegal. that shit has taken way too many of my friends to the grave

lol what, you can get amnesia haze for less than 15e/g. I wouldn't pay over 15 for anything in 'dam.

>weed
>killing people

fuck off

Shit ain't shit, have a friend that grows green crack, it blows the 70s stuff out of the water.

fucking kek, that's pretty hilarious man

Meh. Some is amazing, but most is not. You'd be better off finding some wax or keef and pairing it with something White.

whatever man, you just haven't hit a hard bud, try permadeath

Im from a 3rd world shithole man. You can find weed in pretty much every corner but I have never seen purple shit in my life. This nigga smoked it 1 month ago and every single time I see him he brags about it "YOOO MAN THAT SHIT IS CRAZY YOOO QUIT SMOKING THAT TRASH OF YOURS"

hows the trip? does it last longer? dizzyness? headache? mind sharing the story?

kek, purple is just anthocyanins, it has nothing to do with potency.

honestly, you're not really missing out on anything by only smoking green weed.

r u a newfriend

this is all i wanted to see, thanks faggot. Not gonna waste my time trying to find this shit if it has nothing "special"

just make sure your weed looks good and has a strong smell. If you intend to keep the weed for a longer time, make sure it has moisture left, bone dry buds lose their flavor, smell and potency really fast.

color has really nothing to do with the high, and just because it purple doesn't mean its "purple haze" there are a lot of strains that will turn purple especially if they get cold

>Weed Taking Friends to the grave
your friends literally must have been the dumbest humanity has to offer... Also news flash, its legal in about a fifth of the US and even more of the world...

the purple stuff in this pic turned that color after i left the plant outside for a few days then brought it in

cool temperatures and UV will do that to some strains.

It's far from the best. Try something like northern lights, grandaddy, or white widow. Go for the crystalliest.

northern lights is pretty old school and it's been crossed to so many things there's just no reason to smoke the original. Urkle, GDP and all the other grapey purple indicas are pretty lame, I've got some Grandaddy White right now and it's only good for relaxing on the couch.

If its sticky and dense then it'll have more THC in it also can tell if its hella hard to grind it in a grinder such as cotton candy kush and lemon cookies

Grinders are shit. I use a shot glass and some Fiskars scissors.