JEWSA

en argentina tienen unos asados que flipas...yo lo pondría tercero

nobody fucking cares

>2.Perú
Explain yourself

>Explain yourself
Peruvian food is pretty diverse and tasty
>en argentina tienen unos asados que flipas
Y ya. La cocina Argentina no tiene variedad en pescados ni mariscos. Y el resto de su comida es una versión asquerosa de la comida Italiana

How many of this do you also eat? I know we share some because they came from Spain.

Also, can some Peruvian tell me what do you eat? Aside from ceviche, cuy and inca cola I don't really know.

de verdad me hace pensar

That is a long list dude. But Horchata,the rices, the Bacalao (cod for non spics), Cabrito and the camarones are pretty similar to local dishes

>Also, can some Peruvian tell me what do you eat?
Pic related

Chicharrón, chorizo, churros, roscón, moronga (morcilla).

Menudo?

nice thread

>Menudo
I think that callos are similar to menudo.
CHicharrón=cortezas

Yep, it is the same, or similar, beef stomach (tripe).

Not spic but what about Portuguese and Brazilian food?

Y yo que creí que comían platos de salchichas con papas fritas y lo llamaban comida

never heard of it

Feijoada, bacalhau, etc.

Portuguese food is quite good
I don't know about brazilian food tho

>Not spic but what about Portuguese and Brazilian food?
bacalhao

>Peruvian food is pretty diverse and tasty
WRONG. It's chink food with local ingredients

non-existent

Si los polacos hablan español con fluidez, eso significa que puedo aprender a hablar su idioma con fluidez?

Portuguese and Spanish food are pretty similar. Spanish food is more varied overall. Brazilian is way better than Argie food and it would be ranked amongst Perú and Mexico in my autistic ranking.Take care Hue bro

spen
can I be spen?

no jorge

Eh, bacalhao and fried bananas?

It has a variety of seafood,fish, rice, vegetables and lost of beans and lentiles.It is amongst the most varied cuisines in South America with Huezillian

si lo estudiás sí

Their food is not even near as diverse as ours. They only have access to a small variety of seafood compared to what's available for us. The same happens with vegetables, grains, legumes and whatever you want to name. What happened is that they memed the shit out of their food and normies like yourself bought it. Believe me, all their dishes are either japanese or chinese inspired. And their local recipes involve the same base with variations in thickness (that sort of curry that they make with yellow chilli, which by the way, is rightfully bolivian, and spread through the chilean northern region and the whole of Perú). The rest of their dishes are standar latin american recipes you'll find everywhere in one way or another. Now that you've been schooled, don't ever post again about peruvian food because you don't know nothing

I have been in SA. Chilean food is pretty bland tbhwy

I bet you only tried street food

I used tripadvisor. Most Chileans loved fast food though. In Perú the dishes were tastier desu

>I used tripadvisor
that's why you think it's bland

>Most Chileans loved fast food though.
yeah, just like sushi. that doesnt make them trditional chilean dishes tho.

pls dont tell me you think that chorrillanas or completos are traditional chilean dishes

Chilean food tastes bland for you people because are traditional food does not involve frying everything. We don't need to overkill our ingredients to make them safe for consumption. and we don't put msg in everything because our food has developed in a traditional manner, not like peruvians who just adopted the asian meme. We enjoy the taste of the things as they are. Peruvians have to disguise everything to make it edible.

Venezuelan and Colombian and Ecuadorian food is the fucking same

>argentina
lol
literally burned low quality meat and that's all

Why did Gran Colombia cease to exist?

Share rare mexican dishes

la cocina brasileña sabe de muerte tio
define spic

Venezuela and Ecuador because a lot of internal problems and that they're fucking commies
Panama just separated for the canal but they're still literally Colombia, there's no fucking difference

t.Joao Hue

t. american on vacation/with proxy

t. Nunca he salido de españa
tengo una cuñada brasileña
no sabes lo que te pierdes paco, sal de tu pueblo un dia

Si he comido en Brazil. Spic=Habla hispana. Joao du Hue

No hay una brecha tan grande entre españa y mexico, pero estoy de acuerdo que España es mejor.

1) mexico
2) peru

the rest.

>pero estoy de acuerdo que España es mejor.
No. Quita las papas y el arroz, que ni siquiera son españoles, y el recetario español queda vacio.

Because it was a mistake. Centralists wanted all the power from bogota. Venezuela and Ecuador said "no fuck you, we are out." . Then Panama tired of paying taxes to Bogota and getting nothing in return, opened their legs to the gringos , got their canal and their independence. They did good IMO.

except panama is doing way better than you guys

>y el recetario español queda vacio.
España tiene una de las gastronomías más variadas del mundo.

yo les aplaudo por inventar el chorizo

>tamal

No sabia que tenian tamal!. Siempre pense que era colombian.

>ni siquiera son españoles
Eso no importa, los españoles los hacen sabrosos. Unas comidas Mexicanas son mejores, pero en general la comida Española es mejor.

>España tiene una de las gastronomías más variadas del mundo.
Nombra un plato español mundialmente conocido que sólo contenga ingredientes autóctonos.

CHI

>El chori es invención española
Dude

Todos los países latinoamericanos poseen una variación de maíz molido, envuelto en hoja y cocido.

>mundialmente conocido
Churros or Chorizo
Where do you think it comes from? kek

>papas
se dice patatas
>arroz
te crees que comemos arroz a diario?
tomamos muchisimas comidas diferentes en distintas zonas de españa
>pulpo a la gallega, fabada asturiana, caracoles a la madrileña, paella valenciana...
>todas las variaciones de comida mediterranea y las mariscadas de las zonas del atlantico

>Carne molida aliñada y puesta en una tripa es invención española

el chorizo es de iberia, weón

>pulpo a la gallega, fabada asturiana, caracoles a la madrileña
>todas las variaciones de comida mediterranea y las mariscadas de las zonas del atlantico
Good points
>paella valenciana.
NO. Se basa en arroz. Y se dice papa, no patata. No somos anglos.

Ah bueno.
Aun que eso tan sencillo no es lo que mi mente tiene por tamal.

Dime un país europeo en el que haya chorizo.

No. El chorizo español es una simple variación local. No es algo original. De seguir tu lógica, el lomo saltado no es comida china

Claro, hay variaciones en cada país en incluso en regiones dentro de un mismo país. Pasa lo mismo con las empanadas, embutidos, formas de preparar las legumbres, etc.

They're still just Colombia

>El chorizo español es una simple variación local. No es algo original
Pues dime en que otro país se hace chorizo aparte de en españa y las colonias españolas.

En la república de la concha de tu hermana

El chorizo es de España y se ha extendido a latinoamerica

entonces les aplaudo por chorizo español, autista de mierda

>un intestino relleno de carne molida es una cosa exclusiva de un país o pueblo
Juas

>spain thread
>spain number 1 food

i don't think so muhamed

You can't just say power gap and then resume numbering in order. You either have to have no numbers and just use greentext or make some meme number like 999

Tex mex and cali mex food...
goodbye

It is an objective fact Paco. Sorry pal

>Early humans made the first sausages by stuffing roasted intestines into stomachs.[1] The Greek poet Homer mentioned a kind of blood sausage in the Odyssey, Epicharmus wrote a comedy titled The Sausage, and Aristophanes' play The Knights is about a sausage vendor who is elected leader.

>that one salty chilean
Holy fuck

We all know mexico has the best food in the iberoamerican world. It's the most diverse and original. Spain contribution was to act as a medium to export mediterranean techniques and cooking ideas that mixed with the local ingredients and preparations. Nothing more.

>We all know mexico has the best food in the world.

FFY

Yo también me sorprendí cuando me enteré de que lo comían en muchos lados de Latino América. Para mí los tamales eran tan mexicanos como los tacos (la palabra tamal proviene del náhuatl tamalli, y significa envuelto). Pero, al final todos tenemos platillos similares, incluyendo a España, por la conquista y eso, además de que los pueblos pre-colombinos intercambiaban cosas desde antes de la conquista.

que estarian comiendo si no hubieran descubierto america?

Sin tomates, papas, maiz, chocolate, aguacates, . y sin tabaco!.

Que horrible.

Nosotros les llamamos humitas no tamales

>que estarian comiendo si no hubieran descubierto america?
Pues toda la comida que hemos dejado allí sin tomates,patatas y maiz.

Por que no tendran arepas en el resto del continente?

Tambien son faciles de hacer.

Buen post

Se dice PAPA coño y la conchadetumadre entiende de una vez

>Se dice PAPA
Esto

Nunca las he probado. Se hacen con harina de maíz? Es una especie de pan?

>Se dice PAPA
Papa es el que está en Roma. Nosotros comemos patatas.
t.Panchito or Canarian spic

Lo más cercano que nosotros tenemos se llaman "gorditas". En El Salvador tienen algo que se llama "pupusa" que también es parecido.

Aquí hay variedades en casi todos los estados (podría hacer una lista entera solamente de tamales), y se les llama de muchos nombres: zacahuil, corundas, tzotobilchay, pata de burro, nacatamales, chak chak wah, buulil wa, kehil uah, chanchamitos, uchepos, canarios, juacané, xocotamales, pibipollos, uritami, charikiundas, vaporcitos, pictes, pulacles, maneas, chamitles, etc. Aunque el nombre más extendido es tamal.

aja arroz?.

Eso engorda.

Peru should be at the bottom, Josê

Pues muchas cosas desde embutidos, a asados, mariscos, pescados (este es bueno no como la basura que se come en las colonias), sopas,fabada,CALLOS, cochinillo...

Si con maiz molido.

Si eso parece una arepa.

Would eat/10

But that's tasty Mohamed

Nada de eso lo dejaron ustedes. Quizas los embutidos.

>asados

Por favor, en el caribe ya hacian barbacoas. Eso es otro nivel.

>Nada de eso lo dejaron ustedes
>La comida Americana no tiene influencia Española
AYYY
>Por favor, en el caribe ya hacian barbacoas
Y?

¿Siquiera lees lo que escribes?