Hey Sup Forums how do I get my gf to talk to me? Shes invited a guy friend over to help setup her new table...

Hey Sup Forums how do I get my gf to talk to me? Shes invited a guy friend over to help setup her new table... she lives alone and they used to have casual sex before we started dating 2 months ago.

Shes not answering any texts, what should I do Sup Forums?

Thats yalls girl now. She easily could have had u come but now she's making him cum.

I offered to help with her desk but she said she already told him he could help and they havent seen each other in a like week which isnt long at all... plus this dude looks like a better looking Brad Pitt and I look like a girl with a beard, im freaking out

Dump her she cheating

/Thread

Just chill. There is nothing a woman hates more than you being and insecure bitch.
Maybe just type well as far as you're not fucking with him I'm OK babe.
And just in case start looking for another bitch

help setting up a table? lol so he could fuck her on it lmao. bruh a gf better be calling me to fucking help her. not another man. fuck that shit dump the whore.

Dump her, do not take that shit.

first of all dont ever chase after a girl. leave her

Hahahaha a girl with a beard, kek!

also, why the fuck is she telling you to go fuck yourself when you trying to be nice saying you were thinking of her bitch ass

Is this a joke? This has to be a joke.

You freaking out won't help anything. If she's going to fuck him, she's going to fuck him regardless of what you say. If anything, you're just going to piss her off which will make her more likely to do it.

cuck alert

And you just let it happen?
RIP mane

I dont wanna dump her incase shes not cheating...

send pic of pencil in pooper

dude dont let her to feed you with shit, dump her

dump her anyway just to make sure

>go fuck yourself
>awh babe I'm sorry
Jesus Christ man

She's a whore. She had casual sex before you started dating. Dump her just for that.

Secure your belongings from her house ( if you've got shit at her house) and cut ties bro, girls are not worth the time and after math of shit hitting the fan

Better than being a cuck

>this is what teenagers actually believe

>I look like a girl with a beard
lol

>apologizing for not replying within only 18 minutes
You're a self-destructive couple anyway.

Yeah, just have her tested for STD's before you fuck her again.

Oh and here's proof that I'm ugly. This pic is a bit old but it's me. You think she'd cheat?

I'm actually a 25 year old

Kill the bitch

Stop pretending to be OP, this pic is old as fuck.

Shes fucking him, I've fucked a few women while they were in a relationship. They always make up some half ass reason to the bf to why they cant see him.
In your case its that she hasnt seen this guy in a week & already told him he could help, even though you're her bf.

That ain't you.

b8

Then you have the mindset of a 15 year old.

No I am the OP and this is the first time I've ever posted this pic of me.

Leave her dude. Shes clearly already cheating on you

Unoriginal bait. People have shit posted this one image so much.

You aren't fooling anyone. Especially a simple image search.

Where are your balls?

Look Sup Forumsro, she's totes cheating on you. Time to find someone else.

>No I am the OP and this is the first time I've ever posted this pic of me.

yeah ok

Are you sure she thinks you're dating? Cuck faggot

Just said that so I could bring up the shower thing.. but after I sent it I figured I probably shouldnt try sext with her amd get her hormy while the guy is there

forgot to add pic

You must be a newfag if you consider that old.

I've just fucked with this shit for ages been in and out of relationships for the last 10 years and boy there is no such as loyalty anymore
You're loyal and get walked over everytime
op needs to man up

You actually fell for it.
Even when people started that its obvious bait and is an old picture.
Fucking hell.

ever thought about becoming an hero

OP here kek, I aint fat atleast

Don't be a pussy. Get your ass over there, beat this guy's ass and fuck your girlfriend like an alpha. Jesus christ. What's she going to do, say "you can't be here while another guy is here!"? Be a man you fucking cuck.

Fuck off nigger. It's me.

cut your balls off already

>684759859
it is old u fking autist

Just simply ask "are you fucking [guy friend] right now? Haha" Sounds cringey, but if she takes it as a joke, she's probably fucking around on you. If she is though, she'll get all defensive and shit.

That has nothing to do with girls having casual sex when they aren't in relationships.
I had casual sex before I got with my girlfriend, doesn't mean I'm a manwhore or I'm going to cheat on her.

Newfag

Are you some kind of cuck why would you let your bitch still be friends thast she has casual sex with tells you to fuck off..

That face is actually trap material, not gonna lie.

shit is legit

YOU FUCKING KI BLAST THAT BITCH AND HIM TO HELL OP!

Okay, so I haven't been on this anime image board as long as you have.
You must be real proud.

Bruh. My girl tells me to go fuck myself and she'd get the hands. Both fronts and backs.

Also they fuckin on the new table.

Wasn't big enough for sex.

Now it is.
Fucking sucks. Slowly talk less and less get rid of her shit and smile that you no be cucked. Although you are.

Best life lesson....youll always lose money chasing women but youll never lose women chasing money.

Let's start group manytw kik

Then don't be a smartass because it isn't old.

I might do this... who wants results?

You missed the point, I'm not talking about causal sex all I'm saying is relationships are a waste of time with how everyone is these days
Getting emotional attached just to be shit on or do the shitting on? No thanks.

Or you know, he could just go and see.

OP go around to hers. Either shes fucking him and now you know or she isn't and shes mad at you for like a week tops. Get some nuts mate honestly

As someone who was cheated on, dump the bitch right now.

Any girl that would be loyal would not be disregarding you like this.

It is not even a chance she is cheating. It is 100%.

JUST POST RESULTS FAGGOT

Okay, let me rephrase; I have seen that image posted here a countless amount of times.
What are you carbon dating the image or something?

Jesus...

Go to her place right now you degenerate piece of filth

Bruh I was only correcting because you called it old. I'm not even the original poster so stfu.

>She's a whore. She had casual sex before you started dating
Literally your first post in the thread.

>being this triggered

Wasn't me mate

Didn't imply you were, friendo :^)

Yep. I have PTSD now. Muh triggers.

Then why did you start replying to me in the first place?

Me

You have killed thread... thanks fags

Again, why did you start replying to me when I called a completely different user a teenager?

if anything, dump her for the mental illness or for the disrespect. why is she telling u to go duck urself??

You're welcome

This, if she really needs the attention or help of another man. She is clearly not that crazy about you.

>be mobile user with fucked glitchy phone

>duck

huehue

so basically ur still a. child then??

Look up the definition of child first.

Child with a trade, car and apartment
Yes yes that is childhood, sweet sweet childhood

Dump her or else you will always be struck with slut tier women. Make it for yourself. You deserve better.

Jesus just do it already, I'm eager as fuck

shut the fuck up i want to see the moment he realizes she really is fucking this other bloke.

I can't help but agree...

lol shut up. android autocorrect

it would be you bro. just bc ur physically old doesn't mean ur iq goes up. ur still mentally a kid,kid

Are you dim? She already is. She could've had you help. She went out of her way to have this alpha help her. Now she's not replying.
He's already balls deep.

This.
Quit being such a pussy ass bitch, OP. Show her what her bf is

We be bumping
Thread probably would've 404d with out us