Why can’t atheists define atheism?

Why can’t atheists define atheism?

Whenever I ask an atheist to define atheism, he says, “It means not believing in gods.”

When I ask, “What is a god?” I get a sort of blank look and am told, “You know, something deified, something people worship, something people consider to be a god.”

I suspect that actually atheism means not believing in anything more powerful than humans, however to actually say that sounds too stupid and therefore atheists will not clearly define their beliefs.

Quit it with the spam dood your the cancer of the
Internet op just stop

Stop. You were supposed to stop. You fucking faggot.

Are you a copy and paste thread ?

Why do retards post religious shit?

Oh, yeah ... I know why: Who the fuck cares?

This shit again. Sage goes in all fields

Why do you choose to deny your creator?

Gods are typically defined as being one of, or all three, of the following; omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.
Atheists don't believe in those beings.

Just because there's a God doesn't mean it's religious to know that. Do you even know what religious means

Atheists don't believe in space and time then

There is nothing more powerful than humans on this earth. Religion is nothing more than population control. I mean selling people the belief that if they act a certain way that theyll get a pass to heaven after they die no way to know forsure so the word faith is thrown in there. Believing in any god is egocentric. Realize how small you are compared to the retrospect of the universe u think an eye in the sky watches you your whole life. Get over yourself.

Nigga wut

I just say I'm non-religious. Atheism is almost a religion now and nobody even knows or cares about the true meaning of atheism or religion in general.

This, saying not religious makes more sense too. Atheism is shit

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/Submit
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Fuck off

Atheism is unstructured chaotic crap they don't even know why they believe there's no God, they just have fear, pride, denial and stupidity

Someone didn't read OPs post fully

They believe there is no God because all evidence fucking points to that conclusion

Actually the evidence would have one assume there is a creator or creators

What evidence? A book made by fucking Jews?

No, the fact that nothingness cannot explode before time existed or before matter existed in a universe governed by cause and effect. Also the fact that the shroud of turin has been authenticated by scientists, including those of NASA, to not be a hoax, and to bear the image of Jesus christ in a way that science cannot explain. The Bible is also evidence but it is not the only evidence

>shroud of turin
Lmao a shroud of a guy who people believe looks like Jesus counts as evidence to a magical being that created the universe?

And you believe that because the universe supposedly couldn't be created from nothing, that Christianity is right and we were all made by "God"

Why can't Christians even define Christianity?

Science has proven that there is a church on every corner who can't agree.

>the shroud of turin has been authenticated by scientists, including those of NASA, to not be a hoax, and to bear the image of Jesus christ in a way that science cannot explain.

So they can't explain what they autheniticated? sounds like they nee to lay off the sauce.

These threads can fuck right off
>sage